• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ltttc graduates!

Thinking of you Lady H...may it all go smoothly :hugs::hugs::hugs:
She's going to be in your arms soon :cloud9:

Sus, I read on Facebook what happened :nope: very sad it had to be about the adults when the day was for Lia. I understand why you were so upset, I would have been as well:) Good for you though, you picked yourself up and enjoyed the day so Lia could see her Mama was happy for her :thumbup:

I have no advice to give you except follow your gut and follow your heart, you're the only one that can make any decisions because your the only one that lives your life. Your a fantastic mum and Lia is going to be a very caring, kind little girl just like you :hugs:

Couldn't have said it better :hugs:

ladyh, prayers and hugs your way!!!! all the best. DO let us know when you can. :hugs:

Rasha, I have to admit I didn't want to have pictures taken of my belly before I got pregnant as I thought I would look fat too... Just do what makes you feel comfortable but remember this is the baby that you wanted so much for so long. Try to embrace it and enjoy this moment. I am sure you look beautiful anyway ;)

hello to everybody else!

boys are fine, growing like crazy. We had our month check up this week (technically it was meant to be last week) Michael weighed 9 lb 4 oz and Matias 9 lb and 10 oz. They are doing well. Matias still has some mild inflammation in his kidneys so we have to follow up with a Urologist but the doctor thinks it should clear up soon. I hope so! Other than that, boys are good, sleeping, eating, playing, smiling, crying as we would expect. They were both able to lift up their heads and hold themselves up last week. Doctor was impressed at how strong they are. I am a proud mom <3 <3

Wana B they are simply beautiful:cloud9::cloud9: and lifting their heads already wow! I hope Matias inflammation clears up soon. So good to hear that all is going well.

Hockey can't wait to know what you have in there! Gender I mean :)

Love your boys Belem ,well done lady h :happydance::happydance:,peace you will be next :thumbup::happydance::hugs:

:happydance: :cloud9: Lady H:hugs:

Oh gosh Bmom that is a scary thought :wacko:
:hugs:

Hope everyone is well!

So cute !!!

And they are such a good size! Good job mom

&#55357;&#56464;&#55357;&#56469;&#55356;&#57143;&#55356;&#57145;
Happy mothers to all those celebrating!!

Hope you're doing something nice Crystal. I will call my mom in SA but it feels weird because its not Mother's Day here!

Hello ladies,

I have been reading this link for quite some time and have read almost all the posts so far, but thought I'd skip ahead and post something of my own.

I am new to this thread, although I have posted on this forum before.

I am 37, expecting my first baby girl, have never been pregnant before and the first trimester was extremely scary for me not knowing what to expect. I am considered to be a high risk, first because of my age, then tests coming back a likely chance (1 in 26) of carrying a baby with Down Syndrome. That risk was increased with an echo focus in her heart found at what was meant to be my 19 week ultrasound scan, but then found out that my dates of gestation were out by about a week and so I will be going for another ultrasound scan to reassess the risks in two weeks on the 22nd. I will also be having more scans (every four weeks) to monitor growth as my Papp A tested low at 12 weeks gestation. I am now 21 weeks and two days and in the past week and a half I have felt her kick a lot, although it cannot yet be felt on the outside.

My partner and I have decided not to do any invasive tests (amnio or cvs) as we will be keeping her no matter what.

I am so excited to be a mummy, but have my good days and bad days.

Wishing everyone a happy mothers day/happy mothers to be day. :cloud9:

Dear ladies,

Can anyone help me with getting a ticker going on my posts? I don't have the slightest clue how to do it, but I really want one. Can anyone help?

Go to ticker factory and create one then add the code to your signature....a tally there are many ticker sites to choose from. Do a google search :)

Peace, yeah its always weird with the different holidays and dates isn't it? Its weird with opposite seasons as well, I always feel like I'm opposite to everyone :thumbup: DO you find the seasons in England to feel odd because you had opposite seasons in SA?

Barbi, congrats on your pregnancy :hugs::hugs: I hope all is well with your little girl, you'll get lots of support from these lovely ladies :hugs:

Congrats to you both Hockey and Barbi

Barbi the 1st tri is always so stressful but try to stay positive. The risk factors can sometimes be so arbitrary. Have you heard of the Harmoni test, it's a non invasive blood test for 3 trisomies and said to be 99% accurate. With low PAPP, I believe Lady H was told the same and her little girl is perfect! Stay hopeful and strong!

Crystal, yes it's all tipsy turvy for me- the seasons, the academic year and the main holidays are all different. So it's all happening for you:happydance: I'm going to be obsessed with following your progress in SA:haha: and you know I'll probably be awake in the wee hours then so will stalk for updates.

Afm, we made it:happydance: Thank you all for your support, couldn't have done it without you :hugs::hugs::hugs:
So amazed I'm half expecting something else to come up now, crazy but that's me a total worrier! Feel so relieved that I can be more mobile now. The past week I had no contractions, body seems to frozen again. I stopped progesterone last night. Most ladies seem to go about a week after stopping! Feeling exhausted and my iron levels have come back low so that adds to the tiredness. The midwife said she will check baby's presentation and possibly cervix next week! Oh and I suddenly have lots of heartburn - lets see if baby has head full of hair as the old wives tail goes:winkwink:

How is everyone else?

Bigs :hugs: everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"