Ltttc graduates!

Hi all, hope you are all well?

Keep going Peace, you are doing a great job xx

Susan great news Baptism is sorted.

I had a stretch and sweep today and then booked in for induction on my due date of 9th May if it doesn't happen naturally. So Peace your baby needs to hang on a few more weeks!

LadyH, the stretch and sweep might get things going for you :) Hopefully you don't need the induction

Peace, she's hanging on like a little trooper :) I seriously think you're going to get pretty close to term :thumbup:

OMG, peace, LadyH, don't know about the babies I'm having a trouble containing my excitement here!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lost a little bit of plug today I think, otherwise nothing happening!

How's everyone else?

OMG lady H!!! your baby is coming soon!!!!!!! less than a week now!!! can't wait!

Peace, how are you doing? hang in there hun!!!!

Sus, big day for Lia is coming soon! God bless her! how is she doing? has she stopped teething?

Crystal, LL, Brave, Milty, everyone else, how are you?

We've been busy here as you can imagine. I never get to turn my laptop on so that's why I am such a stranger lately. I don't even remember if I posted pictures of the babies... crazy. Anyway, we are doing fine, I breast fed for 2 weeks and gave up because it was too painful. I was dreading feeding time and I was not enjoying my time with the babies :( now I am a pumping machine hahaha lol it takes more time but I get to empty my breasts fully (I was having a lot of milk also) so I feed the boys plus I get to store some milk. Hopefully I am building a nice supply for a couple of weeks after I stop pumping ( I am not about to give up just yet), It is easier because my mom is here helping us and she is such a wonderful mom... she takes care of both babies at night, through the day when I am pumping, plus she takes care of me and DH (cooks wonderful dishes and spoils us all). She's just amazing and I am so lucky to have her <3 thank God she's staying until the end of the month so we still have a few weeks of mom's help. I have to get a good plan for when she leaves....
Time flies ladies! tomorrow is already 1 month since the babies were born! crazy!!!

Wana b a mom, you are doing amazing! I know having our mom ipthereis a blessing! I will miss my mom not being here this time :(. (She passed away 4 years ago.) DH's mom may come to us in California, but I think we will be ok. God willing. Enoy the help while you can!

Lady H congrats!!!!!

Peace by, so happy you made it to this point!!

Hope everyone else is good!! Belly's getting bigger. And I got a small head cold. Using the netipot saline rinse, lots of water and sleep and took a few days off. Stop hiding those bfp"s ladies!! Get a move on!

Rasha I'd gladly show my BFP if I got one lol. Hey at least the weight seems to be dropping

Rasha I'd gladly show my BFP if I got one lol. Hey at least the weight seems to be dropping

That's awesome news LL !! How are you feeling? Congrats on the 5K walk/run! So proud of you!!

I'm fine, spotting on and off...technically AF shoul not show her face for a week so lets see

I lost my post last night:nope:

LadyH sounds like things are kicking off nicely:happydance: It won't be long now. Exciting stuff!

Wana B oh what a wonderful mom and lucky you that she is with you. You're doing great, everyone says how time consuming pumping is and you're doing it for two:thumbup: I'm dying to see the boys pls post a pic when you can. Wow one month already!

Rashaa sorry about the head sounds like you're doing the right thing though. Would you recommend the netipot? DH struggles at this time of year because of the high pollen count, I might get one of those for him. Good to hear baby is growing nicely:happydance:

Sus big hugs and happy thoughts for you and Lia:hugs: I can't wait to hear how she does with festivities!

LL that sounds promising. Positive thoughts your way.

Crystal do you have your schedule yet?:happydance::happydance:

Still here, i'm beyond amazed but the worry never stops. I took a door-to-door cab to a breastfeeding talk yesterday, it was lovely to get out. The other 2 ladies there are due literally 1 day either side of my EDD and I couldn't believe how much faster they could walk!

I'm watching the Foodnetwork and salivating at all the yum foodtrucks you have in the US, reminds me of some SA type delights.:munch::munch:

Happy weekend everyone!

:hi: morning all

Wanna sounds like your doing great! It's nice she can stay while you recover and all.

Lady H keep watching for the rest of the plug ...your getting close

Peace: it's official you have passed me!!

I use a netipot too and I think they work better than any meds

Wana b, lovely to hear your news! :flower:

Lady H, going to be thinking about you tonnes over the weekend :hugs:

Peace, can't believe you're both still hanging in there, great news! :thumbup:

Sus, is the christening this weekend? Hope it goes well :flower:

Rashaa, :happydance: for your growing baby bump!

Not doing bump pics sorry too fat, too shy and it's just not me. I decided long ago I wouldn't ...just can't do it.

I love you guts really, but I am such a wuss. Let me work on it k? But I will post on our private lust if I do, not here.

hello!! Hope you ladies don`t mind my peeking in here. I guess after 18 months I'm a ltttc graduate. It took a lot of effort, IVF and a FET to get here. I'm six weeks along, have the dreaded viability scan on Monday. I'm sooooo scared. I got to this point after the IVF in december, but there was no heartbeat. I really hope there is one this time. Driving myself absolutely :wacko: with worry. Oh I'm 41.

Glad to meet you all! Now to catch up on err 70 pages of posts :haha:

Peace 36 weeks is great, your doing a great job of hanging on.

Vermeil, welcome, I hope everything goes great at your scan Monday.

Rashaa all pregnant ladies are beautiful, regardless of size xx

Crystal, Susan, LL, Milty, Jax, wanaB hope you are all well? Xxx

Nothing happening here, creeping towards that induction on Thursday.

Oh I'm fine...

I just keep thing every time I come in here I'm going to learn that you or Peace is in labor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->