Ltttc graduates!

Morning girls :hugs:

Peace, your going to go full term!!!! You did an amazing job :hugs::hugs:

Thanks ladies:hugs:

Rashaa time is flying so close to V day! Don't worry I'm sure you'll get more things done when you're done with work. Moving to Cali, lucky you!

Lady H Hannah is a real cutey pie:cloud9: Hope you're healing we'll and getting to rest when she's asleep. Thanks for the tip on the pillow:hugs:

Sus I love Lia's underwater pic. She is a happy girl!

LL I'm enjoying the blog.

Crystal the countdown is flying and I'm sure you're getting as excited as we all are for you.

Milty friend :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wana B, thinking of you.

Hope everyone is well.

38 wks I can't believe it! I'm so grateful the progesterone worked. LL I think this girl wants to be a Gemini:winkwink: DH says I made Gemini so good that he's hoping for it too.
My bump size has suddenly exploded, I am huge! Difficult to move around and getting nervous about the whole labour journey. I feel strange, keep thinking its going to start but nothing much seems to be going on.

For those who've been here and got the T shirt, did you 'just know' when things were starting off, what were your earliest signs?

:hugs:

I had lots of BH which I found confusing because I wondered how I'd know it was happening. As soon as "real" labour started I knew pretty quickly, I got AF cramps and spotting and the cramps got more and more painful until they were full on contractions, they also regulated into a pattern. Its different from being uncomfortable with BH, I remember telling the nurse I had bad period cramps and she told me that's how it starts :thumbup: I had 6 hours of labour with DD before the csection, now if you need to know anything about delivery I know nothing:haha:

Peace, keeping my beady eye on you :winkwink::happydance:

LadyH, your little girl is just gorgeous :cloud9:

Haha Crystal! Yeah another day, new worry is not to go overdue now. Hmmm I'm certain this time next year you'll know all about labour :haha:

LL I think she'll have lots of role models with you, Sus and Bmom as fellow Gemini's.

Jax glad you're back! You had us worried:hugs:

Just checking in on you Peace :hugs::hugs: Hope your feeling ok today, I can't believe your still going!!

I was thinking the same thing...

Go Peace:thumbup:

Lots of geminis around, my donor is a gemini and DD missed being a gemini by 6 days so she's a cancer. Liz your a gemini aren't you?

Still here :coffee::sleep::shrug: lots of pain and cramps and 'for-no-good reason' tears but otherwise nada! She's waiting for one of Bnb aunties' birthdays!

Crystal thats interesting you get the birth details of the donor. I'm craving SA restaurants and take outs so i think about your trip all the time...for yummy & healthy check out Kauai, you'll love it.

Peace :hugs::hugs: the waiting must be driving you :wacko: Thinking about you loads :hugs::hugs:

Yeah she wants to share her day with me hehehe. Hang in there Peace! And they thought she would be early HA!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->