Ltttc graduates!

awww Jen so adorable :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Having kidney issues, I surprise most doctors when I say I rarely get a UTI, I also have chronic kidney stones which should make me more prone to them but I don't get them :) I've always been told to drink lots of water and cranberry juice and any drink that has caffiene cannot be counted as a hydrating drink to flush the kidneys and bladder.

Peace- FS told me that 300mg of caffiene is fine in a 24 hour period, he's always been more concerned with sugar then caffiene because he said there aren't alot of conclusive studies that show caffiene to be a problem if consumed in moderation which in Australia is 300mg. I think the main thing to remember is moderation and you'll be fine :hugs::hugs:

Oh Jen, what a cute scan!!! :hugs:

The doctor's visit went well today. He's the High Risk pregnancy doctor so he doesn't have the results of the urine culture they took at the hospital last week (they were sent to my OBGYN whom I see tomorrow), however he thinks that what I was having were BH contractions due to dehydration:wacko:. He wants "proof" that I did have a UTI before he changes his mind :haha: I told him I was feeling much better after the meds but he still looked skeptical. Anyway, we looked at the babies and they were doing just fine, moving around, kicking their legs, so cute! <3 he checked my cervix and it was nice and thick (above 5 cm) and he said he will do measurement of the babies in 2 weeks. I have to say I like seeing this doctor. It gives me peace of mind seeing the babies and knowing they are ok in there.:cloud9:

Jen...my daughter crossed her legs too...she was shy :haha: so maybe it's a girl thing :winkwink:

Wanna...so glad to hear all is well <3

Wanna so glad that got to get some peace of mind.

Wanna- so glad that the appointment went well. Peace of mind is invaluable. :thumbup:

Jen- what a little stinker closing those legs!! Will you get another scan? I hope your headaches start to lift soon. :hugs:

Ok, so I've noticed that basically most of the ltttc thread has moved over here. I guess ttc is just boring us and we want to talk about your pregnancy/babies. :haha::hugs:

Haha well i hope its a permament move for all!

Jen, how cute :cloud9::kiss: Either a shy lady-like girl or a mischievous teasing boy! You are so patient, i want to know yesterday already. Hope the headaches move off soon.

Wana B that is great news :hugs: It's good that you're in the hands of someone you trust and nice to have that extra care. Are you high risk because its twins? It seems strange that you would be dehydrated but maybe with twins you need a lot more liquids:shrug:

How did women manage before scans? Can you imagine not knowing what was going on in there? Not for me thank you! The reassurance is priceless.

Crystal here the daily caffeine limit is 200mg :wacko: I think they're a bit overboard here. I'll just imagine that i'm following Aussie rules on this :winkwink:

Milty, you're right its starting to sink in now.

Wana B I just realised you're already a cantaloupe :happydance::happydance:
4 weeks to V day !!

It's much more fun...:haha:

:thumbup: Totally. I'm seriously bored of thinking about the menstrual cycle. Especially my own. :haha:
Let's talk babies. :thumbup:

Peace, Jen, Wanna: do you ever think about what your kids will look like? I just had my boys at the doc yesterday for a check up. My second son has always been tall for his age, but he is >97% for both height and weight. He towers over all of the other kids in his class and he's even taller than most of his brother's friends which are 2 years older.
My dad and brothers are about 5'9" to 5'10". I am 5'3" and the tallest woman amongst my aunts, mom, grandmothers.
Even though I know my husband is a foot taller than me at 6'3", it still surprises me that my kids are SOOO stinking tall!!:haha:
When they were little I remember the doc looking at me, looking at my son and asking how tall his dad is. He even wrote in the chart that dad is 6'3". :haha: I guess that explains a lot but it's not what I expected.

I have a friend that is Thai and her husband has dark eyes and hair. Their first child is blond and blue eyed! I bet she never expected it. Their second son looks has his parents looks, very dark. They don't even look like siblings.

When my DS was born I thought it was funny he looked like me...cause I do not look like anyone in my family.

My sister and I do have the same voice:haha:

Wow your hubby is tall! Is that the same DS that plays soccer? If it is he will be great on the field.

I haven't thought about what our mix of genes will throw up, it will be interesting. I must confess that i think about what babies look like when they just come out, covered in goo, wrinkled etc ?? And then the skin starts to flake off...at no other time will this be irresistably lovable!

Ready- your DH and mine are the same hieght and I'm 5'3 as well :thumbup: my DD is 5'1 and finished growing:haha::haha: DS is 5'7 ad 14 so still growing, I don't think he'll be as tall as DH but we'll see :)

Peace- I really think energy drinks have thrown up warnings about caffiene, I was told to eat tums with dd and ds to get extra calcium and now its a no no:shrug: I don't know why its a no no but I just think everything is moderation:thumbup:

I love the no AF, no TTC talk on this thread its a nice break to talk about babies instead of ovulation and cm:haha::haha:

Wana B- your pregnancy is flying by quick!!

Jen-Hope the headaches have eased:hugs::hugs:

4 weeks to V day !!

cantaloupe :haha: I feel my belly is more like 2 cantaloupes! :haha: today the OBGYN told me I am measuring 28 weeks!! my gosh :wacko: of course it is normal for twins (or so she says) but I just can't imagine what I'm going to look like in 18 more weeks... :shrug:

Yes, I am considered high risk pregnancy because of twins and because of my age (I feel so old when they tell me: "your age") :jo:

what is "V" day?

Wow your hubby is tall! Is that the same DS that plays soccer? If it is he will be great on the field.

I haven't thought about what our mix of genes will throw up, it will be interesting. I must confess that i think about what babies look like when they just come out, covered in goo, wrinkled etc ?? And then the skin starts to flake off...at no other time will this be irresistably lovable!

:rofl: Too true Peace!! They do come out all yucky. Sometimes bloody and poopy too, but it wipes off and they are......so stinking cute. :cloud9:

My first son had my grandmother's nose. My second son looked just like my FIL. My dd looked like a combo of both boys, and her behavior is a combo of them both as well.

Ready- your DH and mine are the same hieght and I'm 5'3 as well :thumbup: my DD is 5'1 and finished growing:haha::haha: DS is 5'7 ad 14 so still growing, I don't think he'll be as tall as DH but we'll see :)

I love the no AF, no TTC talk on this thread its a nice break to talk about babies instead of ovulation and cm:haha::haha:
:

The doc says #2 will be taller than his brother and she guessed 6'1". Apparently it also depends on when they go into puberty. If they start later, they will be taller. Earlier puberty means shorter. I was also told that boys tend to follow dads about timing of puberty, and girls follow moms. :shrug: The doc asked when DH started puberty, and I said, "In 17 years, that's not a conversation we've ever had!" :haha:

Amen to no ttc talk. Sometimes I don't even bother to sign in or post because I really have nothing new to say. :shrug:

4 weeks to V day !!

cantaloupe :haha: I feel my belly is more like 2 cantaloupes! :haha: today the OBGYN told me I am measuring 28 weeks!! my gosh :wacko: of course it is normal for twins (or so she says) but I just can't imagine what I'm going to look like in 18 more weeks... :shrug:

:haha::haha:
2 cantaloupes is good. :thumbup:

Sorry if you've said and I forgot, but do you know what you are having wana? I'm thinking girl/girl for some reason. Could be just that there's so much girl talk on this thread. :haha:

I had no idea what V day is either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->