Ltttc graduates!

not that far ahead? you mean like me? HAHAHA I've had the name for a girl since 2002...and the boy one since last year!

Hi Ladies just popping on quick..peace love the scan pic!! For some reason I thought BOY right away! Hi to all and hope you are all well!

:wave: Jen glad to hear from you...I thought the same thing looking at the scan but I'm confused because I've been feeling girly vibes. Can't wait for your news!

Wana B did you brave the sales?

LL I had a list of names that I'd collected all through high school and university..those were my dreamy days when I thought I'd be having babies in my 20's.....alas! 13yrs later and the names have been taken by friends were knew about the list.

Girls, any ideas for healthy snacks? It seems I'm always :xmas14:

Well since others said it too I must confess I also thought boy when I saw your scan Peace

:thumbup: LL we'd be thrilled with either! I'm so impatient to know I'm thinking of doing the gender blood test but then maybe the scan is more exciting:shrug:

What are those gender prediction kits I see at the drug store?

don't do the grocery store ones...its useless

hey peace! :hi:

no shopping for me, I've been taking it easy since Tuesday night. I had to go to the ER because I had awful sharp pain in my lower abdomen. The doctors don't have the results of my urine test but they thought it was a UTI and put me on antibiotics right away. When I went to the hospital I was having mild contractions because of the pain in my bladder. I was told to be on bed rest until I see my doctor tomorrow and Wednesday. Feeling much better now! It was pretty scary but the babies are fine ;)

:hugs: wanabe. I hope the antibiotics kick in and you feel better soon.:hugs:

Peace, I'd love to share my nutritious pregnancy snacking experience, but my usual healthy eating patterns went out the window from months of MS. :blush: I ate a lot of carbs. Pasta with meat sauce, meatball subs. With my dd I had a hard time eating fruit and veggies, they just made me sick. I have a friend that would freeze berries and eat them straight from the freezer. I always thought that sounded good. Maybe mixed into some yogurt too. :shrug:

I'm with LL about the grocery store gender kits. They are really only for entertainment purposes.

Hope everyone is doing well. :hugs:

yeah Alida did one and it said BOY...she had a girl LOL

Oh Wana b that must have been so scary! Glad to hear the babies are ok and you're on the mend. I am petrified of a UTI, I keep obsessing about it at night.
You would think drinking lots of water prevents it but doesn 't always seem to. Take it easy:hugs:

Ready, that's my problem, having bouts of nausea still on & off and the only thing that helps is cold Coke! I dont normally drink it so this is weird. Food just doesn't taste good... Salt & vinegar crisps (chips) is the other saviour :blush:I'm giving in to the junk now but doing my best to limit it. I'm going to try the frozen berries.

Those supermarket tests aren't available here thankfully. The one I was thinking of is a proper lab test, pretty expensive but I changed my mind... It would be a bit boring to receive a lab result that's says boy or girl on paper, much more exciting to get a scan plus it gives me another chance to get more reassurance.

Jen dying to know your beanie's gender!

peace can you drink Cranberry juice?

Also...with me the ONLY thing that help my nausea was to sniff rubbing alcohol! That's right...I would carry a bottle or rubbing alcohol with me at all times and it was the only thing that would mask smells enough so I would not throw up LOL

Yes I like cranberry juice actually,had loads the other day. Need to get more. I'm just worried about drinking Coke but I'm drinking water often too. I wake up worrying about a UTI.

Hehe picturing you sniffing the rubbing alcohol. If it goes on I'll try that but it just comes & goes in waves usually worse at night. I'm fine in the morning now.

Thanks LL:hugs:

Wana b good luck with the check up :hugs:

I liked coke and chips or fries while pregnant too. I couldn't drive by a mcdonalds without getting a coke and fry. Honestly, you could do a lot worse than that.

Why are you so worried about a uti? Have you had bad experiences with them? They are quite treatable. I wouldn't let it keep you up at night peace. (Hugs)

Peace..love love love the scan photo :hugs::hugs: I think a boy but I never get it right so its probably a girl :thumbup:

I craved sweet and sour chickenballs with both pregnancies and I craved bread which is a bit wierd :shrug:

I can picture Liz sniffing alchohol, did you see Milty's list of possible causes for her metallic taste?:rofl::rofl:

Yes but I'm not sniffing rubbing alcohol now hahaha

Wana B hope the anti-biotics are working. Can't wait to hear that all went well today :hugs:

Ready, i guess you right..the NHS have me on a guilt trip about caffeine & sugar. They have a list of 'stay away from foods' and caffeine tops the list. The UTI issue has worried me because of the risks of undetected UTI's and the experiences of others. I'm concerned that with my immune system somewhat suppressed by the meds my body won't be stellar in fighting off an infection.

But I'm so glad Wana B mentioned it because that got me looking into prevention rather than worrying. So apparently drinking unsweetened Cranberry juice, taking Zinc or Vit C can all help to prevent it or avoid re-occurence. Thats the plan now. The zinc seems to help with nausea too so its all good :thumbup:

Crystal thanks:hugs: Oh the causes of LL's metallic taste had me in giggles.

Suddenly it seems there is so much to do and so little time. I want to press "pause" while i get my head around this whirlwind :haha:

Peace I think you finally realized your pregnant!!!

AFM I do NOT want to scare you with my MS or UTI stories:haha:

Just know I lived and DS is fine :rofl:

Hi ladies :hugs:
I've been a bit mia, my headaches have been AWFUL and I haven't felt much like typing. I did get my scan, everything is great!!! Just no sex. Little brat had its legs closed tight :lol: oh well! I attached the head shot-but I must say these pics were a bit blurry!
Just to add to the UTI discussion, early in my pregnancy I was sure I had one but my test came up negative. My doc said many preggo ladies get them and they prescribe a pg safe antibiotic which usually clears it right up:thumbup:
Hope you are all having a great day...crystal nice chart!!! :hugs:

Attachments

• 59CC95BB-52EA-4295-9375-D61C644E1D0C-3470-000002E80A244355_zps5f9f2941.jpg
    59CC95BB-52EA-4295-9375-D61C644E1D0C-3470-000002E80A244355_zps5f9f2941.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member