luck for February/March BFP

I'm pretty sure mine is due March 2nd. I'm pretty sure I O'd Feb 16th and I always have a 13 day luteal phase. However, I noticed a slight bit of spotting yesterday. I'm freaking out a little bit now bc it was only 8 dpo. I normal spot 2 days and then AF. So, if this is AF spotting, then I would probably start tomorrow giving me a 9 day luteal phase. I am really, really hoping it was implantation bleeding and not AF spotting....I'm definitely freaking out a little!

oh wow!
well, i really dont know anything about Luteal phases..at all?? i dont track them either? i dontknow..
when are you testing?

I tested yesterday and today and got bfn. However, if it is implantation bleeding, it could still be a few days before I get a positive. Ugh, I wish things could just be simple.

I know, I wish we got a text message upon implantation. lol.. So, how are you leaning with this?? Do you think its implantation or early period??

I have no idea what to think. If I look at my actual temp jump on my chart and based on positive opks, I think my chart is correct and I am 9 dpo. I haven't noticed anymore spotting, so that may be a good sign. I want so badly to lean towards ib, but I don't want to get my hopes up. I will keep monitoring when I wipe today and tonight I will look at my cervix and see if there's anymore bleeding. I agree about the text....just tell me I'm preggo already! Waiting is so annoying! lol

i know..i hate it.. i feel like im pms'ing though..so i dont know.. im not getting excited over anything until my period is here or not..

Same here. I just went used the restroom and no sign of spotting. I had a little bit of cramping after checking cervix last night, but that's normal. I haven't noticed any cramping today. Ugh. Just impatiently waiting......

well, hopefully our cramping means implantation!

girls i hope both of u get your bfps this mth...
Julie...the spottin does sound quite promising...fx for u :)
Lauren...keep up the ss...hahah..ur doin well..
AFM-went in for blood work this mornin...have an app at 4:30 this afternoon...lets c...

pdx-Are you going to talk about your options? I hope you get it all figured out and you can start ttc again soon....let us know what you decide :)

Been ttc for 8 months now. Should have my period today... nothing yet. Trying not to get my hopes up though. Hard to not focus alll your energy on it either! People always say you just know when you are pregnant even w/o symptoms. Is that true? Holding out for March.. luck of the irish right ;)

I don't think that's true at all! I mean, I've seen several women on here who assumed they were out because they didn't have symptoms or didn't feel preggo and then they get a bfp. Not to mention, there are those tv shows where women go the whole 9 months and don't know! lol good luck! I hope AF stays away for you :)

hard for me because some months i miss my periods and that i think is worse than having them regular because your hopes are up. Felt a little cramping today... implantation maybe? :)

I don't think that's true at all! I mean, I've seen several women on here who assumed they were out because they didn't have symptoms or didn't feel preggo and then they get a bfp. Not to mention, there are those tv shows where women go the whole 9 months and don't know! lol good luck! I hope AF stays away for you :)

The same for you! I know one woman who just felt cramping and went to the doctor, she was doing ivf and was sad because she knew she wasnt preggo... but she was! There really is not set way for it to happen.

That's really frustrating that you don't always get AF. Have you tried any supplements or talked to a doc about options? I always get AF, but I do have irregular cycles. It's frustrating.

pdx-Are you going to talk about your options? I hope you get it all figured out and you can start ttc again soon....let us know what you decide :)

Yup did quite abit of thinking and readin..and decided tht my option wudb the shot...based on my history of ectopic i think the shot is better as a d&c willnot clear my tubes if anythin is there but they shot basically takes care of uterus and tube...as for not being able to try after tht...welll tht sure sucks but i think i wud anyways have to wait a coupl e of mths even after the d&c....for me best case scenerio wud b tht my doc told me today tht my numbers r dropping naturally and i shud just wait it out...blahhhhh

Well, that could end up being a good thing that your body is taking care of it naturally. It just really sucks that you have to go through that though...Before you know it you'll be right back on the ttc wagon! lol

Well, that could end up being a good thing that your body is taking care of it naturally. It just really sucks that you have to go through that though...Before you know it you'll be right back on the ttc wagon! lol

ya if my body does take care of itself then tht wud b the best...lets c if my wishes come true at the app today :shrug:
wat abt u ?anymore spottin??

Nothing so far...I'm getting ready to leave work, so I will check my cervix soon and see if there's anything happening. Usually once I get spotting at all, it usually become more prominent having brownish color every time I wipe. I haven't noticed anything today, so that's unusual. I just want to know already! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->