luck for February/March BFP

For some reason I keep my tests and am going to admit that I did one yesterday. Looked at again just now and the reasonable side of me says if I can see anything at all then it's an evap - can you see something?

I totally c a line love... i hope its the beginning of your beautiful bfp...:hugs:

The thing that's getting to me a bit is...understanding evaps. I've never had any sort of line before when I've tested and this month after about 24 hours I get an evap which is fine but what I'm thinking is, surely there's some sort of hCG there to make even an evap happen?? Am I clutching at straws??

I messed up my cycle count...i was calculating 26 days bc thats what i averaged..so no wonder no spotting or craziness yet....ughh..i knew there had to have been an excuse to all this lol..only af symptom: raging bit@#. lol...hurry up af i have clomid to take..lol

Sunshine...i honest to god hope this is it for u..anything else goin on??

I did another test this morning - BFN, I've attached it for you to look at!

The thing is I'm really not sure when I O'd so could be as little as 8DPO. Clutching at straws again tho I think.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 3
Well...now u just have to wait til af..or no af

nothing at all.. no spotting, had a tad bit of cm thicker..but nothing since.. back hurt in the am like pms cramps do in lower back..but no cramps up front today.. so weird.. i hate this.. i want a beer. i really doubt id get a bfp..since my progesterone was so low at cd21..but then again..i could have o'd sooner than i though..who knows..
anything for you today?

I'm definitely out now, brown spotting has started as usual. Next month I am going to try and have as much sex as possible, we don't do it enough, especially when we have problems with SC. That's my plan anyway! How are you today?

No sign of af at all...i dnt know whats goin on

Bfn this morning....i jist want af to come already so i can start clomid lol

(I posted this elsewhere, but will here too)
still no af for me yet.. im cramping though..so im sure its right around the corner. Got my bottle of Clomids all ready to start taking! I'll also be starting to BBT too! AND we're going to give preseed a whirl. I'm also a horrible wife.. lol.. so I told a white lie to DH and told him the Clomid was not covered by insurance and that it was pretty expensive.. (it was $9...) but this way..he will feel bad and make sure to BD on all of the days we're supposed too....omg..im horrible!!!!! lol....

lc-LOL! You are horrible! Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do lol

Hahaahaaha..i know..he he he..i will confesss at a later time

Well going by the pain I'm in and how ill I feel I do think AF will be here any moment which puts me back at a 28 day cycle which is better than 30 like last month in my opinion!

Another month closer to IVF :-/

No af yet. one cycle was 30 days..next was 26..then 26...so not sure when im due but well past 26 days this cycle..

I still feel so crap. Light headed and weird and keep getting too much saliva in my mouth. Not had any cramps since this morning.

are you late yet??
when are you testing again?

Nah won't be late until about Thursday I don't think. Not testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->