luck for February/March BFP

So does clomid increase prog too? So confused lol....and what if i ovulated early ??

Yes clomid will raise your progesteone level. If you ovulated early your progesteone would be lower. Your progesteone level should be checked 7 days after you ovulate.

i got the bloods because i wasnt sure when/if i was ovulating. so i could have ovulated earlier then when the bloods were drawn..or i might just not have enough progesterone..my mom had to take prog pills with me and my sisters.. so i dont know..just hoping something works.. also hoping when i arrive at the pharmacy to pick it up its not too expensive!

thanks girls...so confusing..i was reading so much about it online.. and it so much info lol..
no period yet.. due sat i think..

So does clomid increase prog too? So confused lol....and what if i ovulated early ??

Yes clomid will raise your progesteone level. If you ovulated early your progesteone would be lower. Your progesteone level should be checked 7 days after you ovulate.

i got the bloods because i wasnt sure when/if i was ovulating. so i could have ovulated earlier then when the bloods were drawn..or i might just not have enough progesterone..my mom had to take prog pills with me and my sisters.. so i dont know..just hoping something works.. also hoping when i arrive at the pharmacy to pick it up its not too expensive!

The progesteone test will not tell you when you ovulated just that you have.

so your telling me..THERES STILL A CHANCE??? LLOL

so your telling me..THERES STILL A CHANCE??? LLOL

hahah...lauren..theres always a chance hun...its just tht with a low prog like yours its just not been a healthy enuf ovulation so tht may b a reason for chances to bcom less...however bcos u will b on clomid next cycle i will have a gud healthier ovulation so the chances of getting preg will b more...bcos wen u ovulate better the prog levels will rise better and hence the chances of maintaining the egg catch will b better...makes sense now? :flower:

:) yes it does PDX! Thanks!!!!
well, I had horrible cramps tonight while at my parents.. I couldnt even believe it.. so I'm lookign forward actually...to the start of AF so I can get these pills goin! LETS MAKE SOME BABIES Ladies!!!!

I feel ill today, something not quite right. Probably just AF on it's way a couple of days early. Sucks.

I think I'm out already, the brown CM has started :-( Don't think we're ever going to get pregnant naturally, guess we're one month closer to IVF which I really don't want to have to do :-( feeling quite down about it all today.

Do u always get brown cm before af??? i know your pain

Yeah. It's only when I'm erm checking up there ha ha! Who wants a New Year baby anyway...

i had a few days of brown cm three days before the past few cycles..but nothin yet.. but awful cramps..like hurry up already!

For some reason I keep my tests and am going to admit that I did one yesterday. Looked at again just now and the reasonable side of me says if I can see anything at all then it's an evap - can you see something?

Attachments

• IMG_1079.jpg
    IMG_1079.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 9
SUNSHINE....i def see something..then i zoomed in and still see it....omg!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously..do another one!!!!!! right now and send pic

Nah it's from yesterday, it'll just be an evap. I'm gonna wait..I hope!

Interestingly my CM is different at this point in the month to what it normally is. It's normally white and sticky with white sticky bits in it (if u know what I mean) but at the moment it seems to be a cream coloured clear sort of CM - difficult to describe. Sorry for TMI! There's not too much of it either. Bloody body, why don't we just turn blue!!

HANG IN THERE!!! maybe test tomorrow or wait til af or no af.. im rooting for you!!!!!!!!! please keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->