luck for February/March BFP

ughhh..thats forever!
i have been stalking this site at ever DPO.. like i cant get enough of it and i read into everything..i'm getting a bit ridiculous! lol...

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

Progesterone was 6.7 she said i ovulated just not good enough eveything else was good. just waiting for period..then start clomid...or no period...we shall see

At least you got some answers LC! Hopefully the clomid will get you pregnant really quick :)

Hopin..but no af symptoms yet...due saturday..not even spotting yet like ive been 3 days before for past 3 cycles...
Hows your insems going..did u O yet

Positive opk this afternoon. Did an insem last night and one tonight. Should o tomorrow I'm guessing. Then I'll call my doc and schedule my 7 DPO blood work.

Thats what i got..7 viles..ugh..please keep us posted on results. wishing u the absolute best!!

Lauren... mt prog came at at 9 before i took clomid...so its a great thing tht ur getting on it next cycle...and if your prog came back at 6.5 then i dont think ur pregnant...cos prog goes up too if u r...but there r always ppl who start a preg with low progestrone and do just fine.... :hugs:

Progesterone was 6.7 she said i ovulated just not good enough eveything else was good. just waiting for period..then start clomid...or no period...we shall see

My doctor says your level has to be a 10 to even get pregnant. So you may not have ovulated at all. 6 is pretty low. It should be a 15 once your on clomid. Mine was 10 off clomid and 28 on clomid.

TTCing is such a cruel thing. You're all making me want to go and get my progesterone tested just in case!

I keep getting really teary over songs on the radio :-/ I'm usually teary for about one day during my cycle but this has been going on for 3 or 4 days now!

So does clomid increase prog too? So confused lol....and what if i ovulated early ??

thanks everyone for your thoughts..im pretty sure im having af cramps right now..#$!%. hoping the clomid helps.. should i be using progesterone cream too????

well, im "due" saturday which would be 28-29 day cycle which i just averaged out..so maybe i'm coming back to normal now.

LC-I could be wrong, but I think the clomid helps force your body to ovulate. Ovulation/the release of the egg is what causes progesterone levels to rise. I would ask the doc about progesterone cream before doing that. Once you are on the clomid and you are for sure ovulating, then your progesterone might not be a problem at all. Are you still going to temp next cycle?

So does clomid increase prog too? So confused lol....and what if i ovulated early ??

Yes clomid will raise your progesteone level. If you ovulated early your progesteone would be lower. Your progesteone level should be checked 7 days after you ovulate.

Clomid's Role
Clomid, normally taken for five days at the beginning of the menstrual cycle, acts as both an estrogenic and anti-estrogenic drug. Clomid occupies estrogen receptors on the ovary, pituitary, hypothalamus and endometrial tissue. Clomid stimulates the release of gonadotropins, hormones that stimulate follicle development and egg maturation. Clomid not only induces ovulation in women who may not ovulate at all but also produces a "better" follicle. A more mature and well-developed follicle will produce a better corpus luteum, which may in turn produce more progesterone.

Read more: https://www.livestrong.com/article/...omid-treatment-for-infertility/#ixzz2Qpel6nfw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->