luck for February/March BFP

unless you really didnt ovulate.. are you opk'ing?? im good.. af is over as of yesterday..so i'll be opk'ing this weekend, then starting my BD bindge lol..

I might check out OPKs at some point but not sure I want to go down that road yet. I'm getting pain in my right side, that's what's making me think I'm O'ing. I might not be tho, who knows lol.

lol..well, im only doing the opks..because i am not for sure when i actually ovulate since i have never tracked it before.. so..just for a better idea.. thats what im doing.

Can I join you? I just got the AF today and I am having a really hard time with it. This is my cycle #4, but I just feel soo disppointent each time. Not sure how to cope with it. Trying Robitussin and preseed this month. Has anyone done that?

Hey ladies, mind if I join your group? DH and I are getting back to TTC after a couple month break. I HOPEFULLY will be ovulating around the 20th (I have problems with annovulatory cycles) so I will be testing in early march.

Bunches of baby dust for everyone!
:dust::dust:

Can I join you? I just got the AF today and I am having a really hard time with it. This is my cycle #4, but I just feel soo disppointent each time. Not sure how to cope with it. Trying Robitussin and preseed this month. Has anyone done that?

Hey Lamago,
I am using pre-seed this month. Hope it helps, it's reviews are really good:flower:
:dust::dust:

I'll also be using pressed this cycle, I love pressed lol!! I'll be doing royal jelly,epo,omega 3, Robitussin, pressed, charting bbt and ProCreation. I hope we all come back with a bfp update!! Good luck ladies. And lots of baby dust :dust:

Auto correct is saying pressed I meant preseed! I forgot to mention also trying softcups for the first time this cycle, what's everyone else doing this cycle?

We are thinking about using preseed and using softcups...undecided

what is robetusin for?? ive been using baby aspirin.

Hi girls...sorry ive been missing here...just been preoccupied with allthe craziness goin on past 2 days...Well will know tomorrow tho...so atleast the longer part of the wait is over...

The robitussin is to increase CM. I've read that it really just thins it out, not increases it. I don't know though, I've never tried it.

Google softcups, there's even a video on youtube lol They are menstrual cups. You insert them and they catch all the blood. I think they are supposed to be reusable, or at least some brands are. Women use them during conception to hold the :spermy: in. That way it stays up there and it's held next to your cervix.

I've heard alot of good reviews about both, so hopefully it works!! U should try it, u never know, it can be a little key ingredient ya'll need in order to boost ya'lls chances

i'll take anything i can get lol.. i just started using my opk's, negative today

Preseed and more BD starting from CD12. I read something yesterday that starting 5 days before you enter you fertile period is important. Last cycle we just BD the 4 days when I got my positive opk.

Can't wait to see how everything turns out next month :happydance:

I am using both of those this month. I just went and bought the softcups today. I am also using vitex and epo. DH and I are thinking about trying the SMEP this month too. Man, ttc is complicated.

Hi girls...sorry ive been missing here...just been preoccupied with allthe craziness goin on past 2 days...Well will know tomorrow tho...so atleast the longer part of the wait is over...

well, today is the day you will know SOMETHING! good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->