luck for February/March BFP

too early..set a date goal..no testing til...saturday?

Which Saturday? This coming Sat or the next one? lol Sun would be 8 dpo. Probably the latest I will wait is next Thursday bc that's when I am supposed to have spotting. It never fails that I have 2 days of spotting before AF. So that would be the first indicator. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out though!

I feel so miserable today :-( Think AF must be on the way as I'm bloated too. Trying to get pregnant sucks. As does learning Norwegian which I am trying to do today but am easily distracted. Humph :-(

:witch::witch::witch:Hello ladies thought i would join in on this on i hope u dont mind!!, i was convinced i was going to get my BFP in feb as was 3 days late for AF and i have never ever been late even when i had my miscarriage a few years ago i was still bang on 28 days, but no the :WITCH: decided to show her face on day 31!!! after i had done probably a million tests!!

well we are TTC #3 and i am currently on day 11, now do i go back to 28 days cycle for ovulation or go on a 31???

i hope u all get yourt BFPs, good luck to u all xxx

I feel so miserable today :-( Think AF must be on the way as I'm bloated too. Trying to get pregnant sucks. As does learning Norwegian which I am trying to do today but am easily distracted. Humph :-(

Sorry sunshine! Don't give up yet...I agree, it does suck trying to get pregnant! There's so much waiting and not knowing and disappointment...it will be worth it in the end... :hugs:

Which Saturday? This coming Sat or the next one? lol Sun would be 8 dpo. Probably the latest I will wait is next Thursday bc that's when I am supposed to have spotting. It never fails that I have 2 days of spotting before AF. So that would be the first indicator. I'm not sure I'll be able to hold out though!

well, im about 3 dpo today, i know im waiting til missed af..for you i would wait to see if there isnt any spotting, then i would test. i have good feelings for you this cycle. :thumbup:

:witch::witch::witch:Hello ladies thought i would join in on this on i hope u dont mind!!, i was convinced i was going to get my BFP in feb as was 3 days late for AF and i have never ever been late even when i had my miscarriage a few years ago i was still bang on 28 days, but no the :WITCH: decided to show her face on day 31!!! after i had done probably a million tests!!

well we are TTC #3 and i am currently on day 11, now do i go back to 28 days cycle for ovulation or go on a 31???

I'm in the exact same boat as you! MC was in december and D&C i was 28 days to the T every cycle for years.. and then my af came 28 days later after D&C, and the cycle after that i was 5 days late for af..so i have no idea if im regular again??? we're TTC again now, and its so hard since I dont really know my cycle anymore..ive just been using opk's to try to pinpoint an O day, and just work around that.. good luck! I would say just use the opks because my O was a few days earlier than its "supposed" to be from before.. and we just made sure we bd'd every other day in my "fertile week"

well, im about 3 dpo today, i know im waiting til missed af..for you i would wait to see if there isnt any spotting, then i would test. i have good feelings for you this cycle. :thumbup:

Thanks! I hope we both see BFPs this month :) Glad we can be 2ww buddies!

I'm in the exact same boat as you! MC was in december and D&C i was 28 days to the T every cycle for years.. and then my af came 28 days later after D&C, and the cycle after that i was 5 days late for af..so i have no idea if im regular again??? we're TTC again now, and its so hard since I dont really know my cycle anymore..ive just been using opk's to try to pinpoint an O day, and just work around that.. good luck! I would say just use the opks because my O was a few days earlier than its "supposed" to be from before.. and we just made sure we bd'd every other day in my "fertile week"

Yeah that's what I'm thinking just get on with it every other day!! What day are you on now? Xxx

Yeah that's what I'm thinking just get on with it every other day!! What day are you on now? Xxx

today im only 2-3 dpo.. my af is due March 2nd (i think..if my cycle is right..) last time i was tracking ALL and ANY sypmtom..and they were all legit pregnancy symptoms..i mean i had every single one except nausea- so i was convinced..bc i never before had symptoms like that before a period..ever.. so im not going to pay attention to them this time either.. only thing that is iron clad is the period coming or not coming.. even then.. some women bleed during pregnancy..so regardless..im testing around march 2-3 then a few days after to make sure.

Need your help here girls, I'm 12DPO, due AF this weekend and have an HPT in the house, if I didn't I wouldn't want to test but as I do it is really making me want to test even though I don't have any symptoms (apart from being a bit teary last night but PMS does that too right) and I know there's no point. Please tell me not waste even more money :(

Need your help here girls, I'm 12DPO, due AF this weekend and have an HPT in the house, if I didn't I wouldn't want to test but as I do it is really making me want to test even though I don't have any symptoms (apart from being a bit teary last night but PMS does that too right) and I know there's no point. Please tell me not waste even more money :(

dont do it.. 2 reasons: 1. even if you were pregnant..it might show a negative anyway 2. wait til after your af doesnt show 3. (ok i know i said 2 reasons but here are more) save your money 4. your going to use that test regardless..wait til after af shows or misses.. test regardless.. im hearing a lot more about people still bleeding. so..bottom line, just wait..because even if you do test today or tomorrow you will doubt yourself on if the result is legit anyway..like, you will say, ugh shoulda waited, or it may be still too soon.. so you waste the test anywhow. hang in there friend!!! i too have a test sitting in my bathroom..i told my husband to not let me use it until after period due..

I bought a cheaper one today but am going to hold off... I am.... I definitely am... xx

I have 5 FRER and about 13 Wondfo HCG tests waiting for me...I don't know if I'll be able to hold off that long. However, if you only have one or two, I say wait... At 12 dpo I would already be spotting and expecting AF at 14 dpo, so I think I would test. However, if your AF isn't due til this weekend, I say wait at least a few more days...

Well I'm in the car on the way somewhere for the weekend so even if I wanted to test I can't :) funny though. I've just started getting sharp pains in my left boob lol. I'm sure it's all in my mind. Hopefully I'll have some news for you on Monday :)

Weird, I just noticed some sharp pains in my bbs! lol I'll be looking forward to your good news.... :)

good luck girls! no symptoms what so ever for me.

My boobs never ever ever hurt when AF is due, my left boob still keeps having shooting pains through it but what usually happens when AF is due is happening (i.e. brown spotting) Why is the body so cruel?? So fed up today, just want a BFP, is it really too much to ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->