luck for February/March BFP

Vitex aka agnus-castus is a something u can take in pill form or liquid drops that is suppose to help regulate your cycles if you have irregular cycles like me. Mine can be anywhere fom 35 days to 60 days. EPO is evening primrose oil which is also a pill. It is suppose to help you create better CM. EPO also has other benefits but I don't really remember. You can google them to get more information.

Hello girls...hows all the bding goin???having fun???
Well i just got bak from my blood draw...the doc only ordered for hcg so tht didnt make me too happy as my progestrone was low too..the lab obviously cudnt add it just bcos i wanted to so they told me to get an order form my doc...wellthen i had to drive to the doc tell the nursetht tho they didnt order one i still want it...she gave me a form which i took bak to the lab...pheww..too much of running ard for early morning..now just wait and c wen the call comes ...fx...as for the bleeding...its still there...i dont know whter i shud call it light bleeding orspotting as im just wearing a panty liner...but can c the dischrge we i wipe for sure...god knows best...

oh man. ..im hoping we hear some good news from u soon..so confusing

We are thinking about using preseed and using softcups...undecided

I am using both of those this month. I just went and bought the softcups today. I am also using vitex and epo. DH and I are thinking about trying the SMEP this month too. Man, ttc is complicated.

So true! They always make it sound so simple, but when you learn the logistics it's a wonder any of us get pregnant! Lol

Ok so ladies...verdict is in....my levels didnt change at all ...hcg stayed at 35 and progestrone went down from3.8 to 3.2...soooo...not a viable pregnancy...the gud news is they dont think its an ectopic pregnancy either bcos i had the hsg test and the tube was clear...just said i have to now wait for my levels to go all the way down...welll....thts tat....i want to thank all of you lovely ladies for your support...its been a tough few days...

aw hunni..now u know..x

yess...at least im breathing with ease now...im sad obviously...mayb bcos i always doubted this pregnancy thts y im not devastated tho...welll...it just mayb possible tht its not sunk it completely...wateverb the case...i at least know now...just thinking tht i shud skip this mth and wait for af to complete this cycle and then try from the next...wat do u think??

Hey everyone. AF decided to show up 3 weeks early so I got kicked out of the February testing. So I am waiting for this week to be done. My cycle is seriously messed the f- up .. I was thinking about taking Vitex but I cant find it ANYWHERE here and I cant find it anywhere online for a decent price/amount. Ugh. Im not sure what else to do. I will probably talk to my doctor soon about this.

aw hunni..now u know..x

yess...at least im breathing with ease now...im sad obviously...mayb bcos i always doubted this pregnancy thts y im not devastated tho...welll...it just mayb possible tht its not sunk it completely...wateverb the case...i at least know now...just thinking tht i shud skip this mth and wait for af to complete this cycle and then try from the next...wat do u think??

i think u should keep trying anyhow..no medical need to wait..thats just me though..i think this was just a fluke hunni..a once in a million chance that should have happened..i hope u are ok with it..no hurt in continuiing to try

hey Mii. i would talk to your dr def. maybe they can get it or something like it prescribed? good luck!!

Ah I'm sorry pdxmom- but ur right at least u know now, it's horrible waiting!! I think u should do whatever ur body is tellin u- u know best!!

Afm my body is tellin me to get back up stairs and get to bd with hubby- I did a cb ovulation test- no smiley but the line is darker than yesterday so I think tomorrow or maybe later tonight t will be positive but hubby won't be home till 11pm tonight- is that still ok u think??? I have to leave for work in 20minutes lol!! Hhhheeeeelllllllppppp!!! Lol

Ah I'm sorry pdxmom- but ur right at least u know now, it's horrible waiting!! I think u should do whatever ur body is tellin u- u know best!!

Afm my body is tellin me to get back up stairs and get to bd with hubby- I did a cb ovulation test- no smiley but the line is darker than yesterday so I think tomorrow or maybe later tonight t will be positive but hubby won't be home till 11pm tonight- is that still ok u think??? I have to leave for work in 20minutes lol!! Hhhheeeeelllllllppppp!!! Lol

i think you have 12-24 hours once you get the positive?? or is it 24-36?? hmm..

I'm doing well! Dh and I decided to try the SMEP and today was the first day of dtd lol. I used the softcup too and it worked like a charm.

awesome! good luck!! same here started yesterday.

Should be entering the 2ww any day now...just waiting....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->