luck for February/March BFP

im reposting this from another page i posted in..i think its important.. :
when i found out i was pregnant in october, the day before my period was to come, i had dark red/brown discharge (sorry..) for two days, very light, and then nothing.. so I thought i had a weird period..?? so i tested bc my boobs hurt, thats the only reason, and i was getting night sweats and couldnt sleep.. didnt get a positive hpt until like 8 days after period was to start.. so pay attention to your bodies ladies! your not out until you see a BFN. Also, my sister was one of those one out of a million (not true number..lol) that didnt know she was pregnant.. she had her period (which is never normal..she has it spiraticly (i cant spell that) so she was getting "periods" every few months here and there, and she didnt know she was pregnant until she was in the ER with bad stomach pains (contractions) she is/was heavier at the time, and the baby laid more sideways..so we had no idea.. so please pay attention to your bodies..and test even if you think your out..because you never know!

There isn't anything now but that's not unusual. The only thing I'm feeling is miserable today so pretty sure AF is on the way x

Have you tested today? As we all know, the symptoms for AF can be the same as being preggo, so don't give up yet....

Waiting waiting waiting. Just brown so far, my feelings haven't changed tho, still think I'm out :-/

Pretty much full on AF. Therefore I am celebrating with Prosecco ;-)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 1
Have you tested today? As we all know, the symptoms for AF can be the same as being preggo, so don't give up yet....

Hi ladies, I have been stalking u guys for a while now, especially Mrs LCS and jury. I have a question for y'all. So, is your temp suppose to fall after O or stay stable or stay high. I am not temping though, not yet.
Good luck to all in waiting
:spermy: :bfp::pink: :dust::dust::dust:

jury temps shes the pro at that :). i dont temp.

kicking myself for using my last opk on wednesday (suppose to ovulate on sunday OH and I DTD last night and will be DTD tonight and tomorrow night.) Then I am in the 2WW :) <333 I already have a hpt waiting haha but I bought a cheapy blue dye one so I will probably buy a different one after the 2ww just to make sure.

I am going to jinx myself, I said AF was here earlier but since then...nothing! Still got my fingers crossed even tho I know it's highly unlikely lol

Loveshine-I'm sorry :( However, wine is always good! lol

Peace-You can click on my chart in my signature and see what a chart basically looks like. Before you O your temps are lower. After you O, your temp spikes because progesterone is released. It's helpful if you aren't exactly sure when you O. I track how open my cervix is (it opens around O time), my cervical mucus, and use opks. Those all tell me O is coming and then the temping tells me it definitely happened. Some people actually get a dip in their temp the day that they O, but I don't really get one. It does take a few months to really start to see patterns, but it is very helpful! I hope that helps :)

Mii-I've done that before...run out of opks! Not fun! lol GL!

AFM-I'm 7 dpo today. Still not symptom spotting...or at least trying not to pay much attention. Excited that I can test within the next week though!

Loveshine-I thought you were going to test today??? Definitely save it for tomorrow morning though incase AF never shows!

Nah, not testing, no point. Think AF is just being slow to show. I feel a lot happier today so I'm still sure the AF hormones are kicking in.

Hi Ladies,
Im back from vacation :flower:
How r all of u doin??i kinda missed talkin to u chicas :winkwink:
I c most of u r in your tww....awesome...dont worry ill encourage u gals not to cave..:haha:
Well now me off for tonight will update u gals on wats happening here the next time i log in...
oh and Lauren i tried looking for u on facebook...not luck :nope: gimme your name again pls and ull get a friend request from me soon :hugs:

Hi Ladies,
Im back from vacation :flower:
How r all of u doin??i kinda missed talkin to u chicas :winkwink:
I c most of u r in your tww....awesome..

.dont worry ill encourage u gals not to cave..:haha:
Well now me off for tonight will update u gals on wats happening here the next time i log in...
oh and Lauren i tried looking for u on facebook...not luck :nope: gimme your name again pls and ull get a friend request from me soon :hugs:

hey girl! how was vaca?
Lauren Suzenski

Loveshine sorry the af hit you but great that you took your champagne! I tried to temp this month as well but I got a temp dip today and a peak on cbfm two days ago do I'm not sure what's happening. I do think I'm 1 or 2 days past ovulation so well see what happens tomorrow with my temps. I think I'm officially on th two week wait.

Loveshine-Dang it! I was really hoping you were gonna get a bfp this month!

lamago-You may be Oing today. If your temps start rising tomorrow that means you probably O'd today. Good luck!

my af is "supposed" to be here March 3ed..if its regular..and im having some mild cramps today, dreaming everynight and a bit moody..i'll be testing if my af isnt here by march 3rd

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->