luck for February/March BFP

When should you start temping? When your period is finished? Im starting Vitex this month, hopefully for the next 2-3 months it will start to regulate things (I want/will continue to NTNP) but I am kind of hoping the next two months aren't my months (I am willing to wait a bit more and give my baby dust to some other mama's <3) I dont really want to have a baby so close to christmas (If I can help it lol) I just want to temp/chart these next few months and see what the Vitex does. :) I will still be watching and testing of course so lol Ill be lurking and letting you ladies know about my march testing <3

If you temp vaginally then I'd start after af is finished. Regular oral temping is started on cd 1 when AF shows. Fertilityfriend.com has really great charting courses you can read for free. It gives u all the information you could ever need.

Thanks Ive been on there before and was soooo confused. But maybe I will try again lol Also today I THOUGHT I had picked up 4 cheapy HPT (just to have handy) turns out they were cheapy ovulation test lol Do OPK's also pick up pregnancy hormones ? (Just wondering. looks like Ill be using some OPKs this month! I took one tonight just for fun so I only have 3 for now lol

So, I got my positive opk tonight...yay! We "BD'd" 2 nights ago and are doing another tonight, I will probably O tomorrow.

I know that I've seen questions about which opks to use, so I thought I'd share this info. First of all, let me say that I took opk tests at 6pm tonight and they were both (Clearblue Digital and Wondfo) negative. That was after not peeing for several hours. The ones in the picture were all done at 10pm. I only had one digital left so I decided to do the Wondfo first. The first one was really light, so I did another to be safe. I walked away and came back to one that wasn't quite positive and another that was. So I did one more and decided to do the digital. It was positive! So, I just wanted to show you guys the difference between the 3 Wondfo tests...same urine, all within seconds of each other. These things play with your mind! lol

Attachments

• IMG_2088.jpg
    IMG_2088.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 0
Hey all, how are you doing? I am taking a different approach this month and not obsessing at all which is quite nice really! I've been away so maybe that has helped. No idea when I ovulated as didn't get any pain this month but I reckon we're out because we haven't been able to BD as much as usual. Ah well, there's always next month. Good luck all!

Hey all, how are you doing? I am taking a different approach this month and not obsessing at all which is quite nice really! I've been away so maybe that has helped. No idea when I ovulated as didn't get any pain this month but I reckon we're out because we haven't been able to BD as much as usual. Ah well, there's always next month. Good luck all!

hey girl! well, you never know..
we're just bd'ing when we can..i got a positive opk this morning..but if it doesnt happen this month..oh well..not putting myself through that again lol..

:sex::spermy::dust::test::bfp:Morning Ladies! Everyone been busy?? I know we have..approaching my waiting to test period..Period is due March 2nd-ish.. Good luck ladies!

Well, I got my positive opk Wed night, so I thought I'd O yesterday. However, my temp did not go up today. Hoping I O today...will "BD" tonight again I think. Just want to get into the long 2ww...

i hear ya.. i actually want the two week wait lol..
i dont know when i O..since i never monitored it before..just started this cycle with the opk's..we'll see.. lol

When are you going to test? I started at 8dpo last cycle, but I think I will try to wait until 11 or 12 this month.

I'm not testing this month, think we missed it so not going to waste money. Unless I'm a week late of course but the chances are minimal.

im going to wait til missed af this time..or try to

I'm usually good about waiting, although the AF has shown up pretty regularly the last couple of months so I don't really need to wait that long. = ( When am i support to start taking the robitussin?

Do Opk's pick up on pregnancy hormones? (the dollar store cheapy opks.)

So, I had the positive opk Wed night. My temp still has not gone up. It's starting to really bother me. I've never had a positive without Oing that day or the day after. This is were the home insem starts to get complicated bc I don't want to keep asking our donor for donations when we agreed to only 2-3 a month (he's done 4 now). However, if I haven't O'd yet, what am I to do?!? So frustrating...All of my signs point to O except my temp...

Hey girls, how are you doing?

I'm still not symptom spotting, mainly because there is nothing to spot lol.

Hey girls, how are you doing?

I'm still not symptom spotting, mainly because there is nothing to spot lol.

doing good over here.. did all i could do this cycle with bd'ing on the key days.. not obsessing this time..too much stress..

I'm already arguing with myself over when to test...AF is due March 2nd, spotting should start Feb 28th (12 dpo). I have a habit of looking up charts like mine to see if they got pregnant :blush: and several of them had positives at 8 or 9 dpo, so now I'm trying to convince myself to test early... I am doing good with not ss so far, but I'm only 2 dpo lol I'm too impatient to wait to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->