**lucky february testers!**

Hey all just a quick update, still no sign of the witch, thought she was coming yesterday as had a teeny bit of blood but nothing since, no other symptoms to speak of, maybe slight nausea but that's all. DH and I decided not to test again til the week end as this happened last time plus work has been very stressful which I know can have an affect on your cycle. Will keep you all posted and sending babydust to those who have got their BFP's or are waiting to test.

Maverick

Hiya hun. I really hope the spotting is a good sign for you! :dust: Be sure to keep us all updated how things go hun, good luck for testing at the weekend!! Let's see that BFP ;)

ok ladies, here it is for your own eyes! my clear blue plus results x2 faded after about 2 hours and so i was confused.com. I have since done a pink dye test and a clear blue digital and this is what i got on all three!

btw I had my braces fitted today (im 27 and so not ideal) but even that cant get me down with these results!!

We :sex: every day from the 1st of feb up to the 12 with the exception of 2 days, then again on valentines day and again on the 17th and 18th. Clear blue digi says one to 2 weeks. i dont think conception was the 17th or 18th as i got 1 positive yesterday (pm) and one this morning and i literally just did the other 2 (its 7.50pm where i live) and i dont think id get these types of results at just 9 dpo??? what do you all think. I think it was valentines day! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations! Those are good looking tests! It would be absolutely possible to get those results at 9DPO. My lines were def that dark at 9 and by 13, my lines were darker than the control on the pink tests. You'll probably have to wait for a scan to really know which date you conceived. Either way, you got your BFP!!! Yipppppeeee!
:yipee::yipee::yipee:

ok ladies, here it is for your own eyes! my clear blue plus results x2 faded after about 2 hours and so i was confused.com. I have since done a pink dye test and a clear blue digital and this is what i got on all three!

btw I had my braces fitted today (im 27 and so not ideal) but even that cant get me down with these results!!

We :sex: every day from the 1st of feb up to the 12 with the exception of 2 days, then again on valentines day and again on the 17th and 18th. Clear blue digi says one to 2 weeks. i dont think conception was the 17th or 18th as i got 1 positive yesterday (pm) and one this morning and i literally just did the other 2 (its 7.50pm where i live) and i dont think id get these types of results at just 9 dpo??? what do you all think. I think it was valentines day! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations on your BFP hun :happydance: I wish you a Happy and Healthy 9 months :hugs: :yipee:

i tested this morning at 10dpo and it was a bfn Im going to wait till next week to see if af comes or im testing again

i tested this morning at 10dpo and it was a bfn Im going to wait till next week to see if af comes or im testing again

Sorry to hear about the BFN hun :hugs: Fingers crossed AF stays away! :dust:

I'm getting cramps at the moment and backache! I hope these are good signs! ;)

Good morning to all the lovely ladies! I am sorry I have been crazy busy the last few days & I have not had time to get on & chat. (I have popped in a few times to check for test results, though!) Any word on the gals who were testing the last few days? Pomeranian, Maverick, xmaddeyesx & anna_xx? As for me I am on CD7. Glad AF is gone. Now just counting down til O time! I forgot to have my honey & cinnamon the last couple days. I've gotta get on that! Oh also attempted to check my cervix last night for the first time ever and I couldn't "find" it, LOL? I was like ehh...I think I am done here. :/ Really? almost 30 and I can't find my cervix? Ugh...maybe with practice... Hope everyone has a lovely day. Happy March!!

Good morning to all the lovely ladies! I am sorry I have been crazy busy the last few days & I have not had time to get on & chat. (I have popped in a few times to check for test results, though!) Any word on the gals who were testing the last few days? Pomeranian, Maverick, xmaddeyesx & anna_xx? As for me I am on CD7. Glad AF is gone. Now just counting down til O time! I forgot to have my honey & cinnamon the last couple days. I've gotta get on that! Oh also attempted to check my cervix last night for the first time ever and I couldn't "find" it, LOL? I was like ehh...I think I am done here. :/ Really? almost 30 and I can't find my cervix? Ugh...maybe with practice... Hope everyone has a lovely day. Happy March!!

Hey HK - if your cervix is "too high to find" it could indicate you're in your fertile window! When you're most fertile it is high, soft, and open. How long are your cycles usually? Maybe you should start BD'ing just in case!!

Hey HK - if your cervix is "too high to find" it could indicate you're in your fertile window! When you're most fertile it is high, soft, and open. How long are your cycles usually? Maybe you should start BD'ing just in case!!

Usually 29-30 days but recently have been 28. Last month I got +OPK on CD13 so I assume I O'd on CD14. I think I just don't know what I am feeling for...?

Sometimes it depends on your position when checking, or maybe it's too high because you are fertile. Once you find it, you will usually find it all the time after that. Me and my cervix know each other quite well now.

Also found that if you go to push a little bit it will move it's angle slightly so you can feel the opening. Although just realised that might not be the case for everyone lol! I guess all of them are different!

I got quite excited when I first noticed a change in position lol! Our bodies are pretty cool really aren't they!

Usually 29-30 days but recently have been 28. Last month I got +OPK on CD13 so I assume I O'd on CD14. I think I just don't know what I am feeling for...?

I would describe it as a sort of little ball, marble like or maybe squash ball like?

Here, have a read of this, might help...... https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm

BFN for me.. just waiting for O again! cannot wait for AF to p*ss off! :haha:

I would describe it as a sort of little ball, marble like or maybe squash ball like?

Here, have a read of this, might help...... https://infertility.about.com/od/tryingtoconceive101/ht/cervixovulation.htm

I was thinking of a way to describe it, too... I think "ball like" is the best way, too. I have found it's easier to locate if I sit down (like on the toilet)... maybe that will help?

Aww anna, so sorry. :(

Thanks for the tips, girls. I'll take another "stab" at it tonight. LOL!

AF came on the 29th... Assuming its a bfn, obviously, but I'm going to test anyway...

The witch got me on Wednesday. Hoping March will be our month, would be nice to go on our Honeymoon with one on the way!

Hey ladies,

On Monday AF came....OK as normal not heavy not light, no cramps...

Then friday I went into hospital cause I was scheduled for a Laparoscapy cause we been trying ages to get preg...did urine test (CD5) and 1 test came up positive and the other negitive...so the op was re-scheduled for next week

OK so since last OV I have had really sore BBs so b4 during and after AF...I just don't get wats going on???? (my bbs are not so sore now but very swollen) and having a positive and negative preg test... did I have a chemical???

Any ideas will be much appriciated :cry::cry:

Lady, I am so sorry to hear of what happened. It must be so frustrating and scary not knowing what is going on... I really don't know why you would have gotten 1 positive and 1 negative pregnancy test at the hospital, especially since your period seems to have come 5 days before?? I just don't know, I just wanted to say i'm sorry... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->