**lucky february testers!**

Marini_Mare: Congratulations on your BFP hun, I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :hugs:

As for me...I did another test this morning and it was a BFN? :wacko: I feel quite crampy today though so maybe yesterdays test was an Evap and maybe IB is taking place? I'm really confused!!!! :(

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120227_104355.jpg

https://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/natt2005/My%20First%20Positive%20OPK/IMG_20120227_104355-1.jpg

Hi everyone, Excal: You are still so early on dont worry about that test they can be so finicky sometimes...I'm sure that line will come back!!
As for my update, things are still looking really good. I forgot to save up my pee for testing this morning so when I did take this morning's test I had just went to the bathroom an hour earlier...Never the less it does look darker :happydance: IMG_0187.jpg

MrsSinclair: I'm not building my hopes up just yet, will save any major disappointment in the upcoming days.

Your test looks great! Those lines are definetly getting darker! :happydance:

Hola girls. Excal...sorry the darn tests are being silly. Only a couple days for you to wait & test again. :)

MrsSinclair, that does look darker! Yay! Stick baby, stick!

Hopeful, I hope you are doing ok today hun. How are you feeling?

hello_kitty: Thank you hun :hugs: I can't understand why they are being so mean! Not going to get IC's in the future, will just wait until I think AF is late and then test :)

hello_kitty: Thank you hun :hugs: I can't understand why they are being so mean! Not going to get IC's in the future, will just wait until I think AF is late and then test :)

Yeah. I don't think I would want the potential heartbreak of seeing a positive test one day and then AF arriving after all. I'd rather just not know about those ones. :(

im out this month, AF arrived last night :( massive blow, really felt like this was it :(

hello_kitty: Yeah it's not a very nice feeling :( Hopefully they will return in the next few days :dust:

anna: Sorry to hear AF got you! :hugs: Is it early? Says you are only 11DPO on your ticker? :wacko:

hello_kitty: Yeah it's not a very nice feeling :( Hopefully they will return in the next few days :dust:

anna: Sorry to hear AF got you! :hugs: Is it early? Says you are only 11DPO on your ticker? :wacko:

yeah its early, my cycles arent regular... its always a few days early each month.. so the length of my cycles change :wacko: still trying to work it out, my last period before this was the 1st feb, and them this one started on the 26th feb.. this is our first month trying so very confused!! :dohh: deff AF though as i get horrendous period cramping/ pains, so bad today i couldnt go to work :nope: its the same every month :cry:

yeah its early, my cycles arent regular... its always a few days early each month.. so the length of my cycles change :wacko: still trying to work it out, my last period before this was the 1st feb, and them this one started on the 26th feb.. this is our first month trying so very confused!! :dohh: deff AF though as i get horrendous period cramping/ pains, so bad today i couldnt go to work :nope: its the same every month :cry:

Sorry to hear your cycles are not regular hun :( Have you thought about having a talk to your doctor to see if there is anything they can give you to regulate them? Hope your cramps ease off soon, I get really bad cramps aswell during my AF. Although my last AF following MC, wasn't half as bad as they were before :wacko:

Sorry to hear your cycles are not regular hun :( Have you thought about having a talk to your doctor to see if there is anything they can give you to regulate them? Hope your cramps ease off soon, I get really bad cramps aswell during my AF. Although my last AF following MC, wasn't half as bad as they were before :wacko:

i never really played much attention before, but now it actually matters it really annoying! :dohh: ive actually got a doctors appointment tomorrow about the pain so i will bring it up then!
sorry to hear about the MC hun :nope: hopefully it wont be long until your holding a ickle baby in your arms!!:flower:

i never really played much attention before, but now it actually matters it really annoying! :dohh: ive actually got a doctors appointment tomorrow about the pain so i will bring it up then!
sorry to hear about the MC hun :nope: hopefully it wont be long until your holding a ickle baby in your arms!!:flower:

I can imagine hun, I was exactly the same as this month was my first month using OPK's etc. Good luck for your doctors appointment tomorrow hun, I hope you get all the answers you need :hugs: Thank you hun :flower: I hope we will all be holding our little babies soon :D :dust:

It is odd to never worry about cycle length and then when you are ttc, all of the sudden it's the million dollar question! I started tracking mine on my iphone about a year ago and mine def varies! It's an every-other-month pattern of 27 days, 31 days, 27, 31....That's actually why I used the opk's right away. I wouldn't have guessed that I o'd on day 17! There are so many factors and details involved. It's just confusing.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and for those of you waiting for your bfp's...March starts on Thursday!!!!!!

It is odd to never worry about cycle length and then when you are ttc, all of the sudden it's the million dollar question! I started tracking mine on my iphone about a year ago and mine def varies! It's an every-other-month pattern of 27 days, 31 days, 27, 31....That's actually why I used the opk's right away. I wouldn't have guessed that I o'd on day 17! There are so many factors and details involved. It's just confusing.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and for those of you waiting for your bfp's...March starts on Thursday!!!!!!

I have never tracked my cycles up until the last cycle. I took a wild guess at a 28 day cycle. I have an app on my phone and I entered the first day of my last AF, it told me when I would Ovulate etc, which I think was CD14 :wacko: Everything seems to be slotting into place so will just have to see I guess :shrug:

Hi Ladies,

I just got my BFP!!!!2nd month TTC. I have stage 5 endometriosis, had two laparoscopies (last one 4th Jan 2012) and had 6 months of zoladex injections to stop cycles. also had the coil as part of my treatment. injections stopped in oct last year, coil removed at op in Jan and now I have my BFP!!

good luck to you all! hope it will you your month!!

Hi Ladies,

I just got my BFP!!!!2nd month TTC. I have stage 5 endometriosis, had two laparoscopies (last one 4th Jan 2012) and had 6 months of zoladex injections to stop cycles. also had the coil as part of my treatment. injections stopped in oct last year, coil removed at op in Jan and now I have my BFP!!

Hiya :hi:

Congratulations on your BFP!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

Hi Ladies,

Congratulations on your BFP!! I wish you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

thank you so much Excalibur!!!!:flower:

Hi Ladies,

You're more than welcome hun :hugs: How far along are you? :)

Hi Ladies,

I'm not entirely sure to be honest! I went for an ovulation prediction ultrasound and my gyne said I would ovulate on the 5th of feb and so by his dates I am 3 weeks but I was still getting bfn's up until 18dpo!! I tested this pm and got a bfp!

When am I suppose to make drs appointments etc? I have no idea!!!!

Hi Ladies,

I'm not entirely sure to be honest! I went for an ovulation prediction ultrasound and my gyne said I would ovulate on the 5th of feb and so by his dates I am 3 weeks but I was still getting bfn's up until 18dpo!! I tested this pm and got a bfp!

When am I suppose to make drs appointments etc? I have no idea!!!!

Hmm. I think when you find out you are pregnant, you are already 2 weeks into your pregnancy. I would ring your doctor in the morning, the earlier you tell them, the sooner you can start getting all the right treatment and advice etc :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->