**lucky february testers!**

Congratulations Treetop! Sounds like you've been on a very long journey! Looks like you ovulated 6 days before I did (approximately of course), so that would make you 5 weeks, 2 days?

You'll have to get that visit scheduled with the doc and they can give you much more accurate information. How fun!!!

Congratulations Treetop! Sounds like you've been on a very long journey! Looks like you ovulated 6 days before I did (approximately of course), so that would make you 5 weeks, 2 days?

You'll have to get that visit scheduled with the doc and they can give you much more accurate information. How fun!!!

Congrats to you too stephers35!!!!

From the date of conception I would be 3 weeks today but if you are counting from the last cycle then 5 weeks yes!

Yes it's been a very long road! In march last year we were told that I was infertile at that point in time because of the endo! I put all my faith in a gyne I found at a private practise and with his treatment and two laps later they told me that my tubes were completely open and my chances would in theory be the same as anyone else's. We started ttc immediately but it didn't happen in jan mainly cos I had the coil removed ( part of my treatment) and I had the 2nd lap at the same time! Here we are on feb with bfp!!!

Is this your first?? :flower:

Clear tubes and a bfp! I'm sure you are very relieved. I hope that everything goes smoothly from here!

This is our first! We've had two chemicals however, one was an oops pregnancy in 2008 and another this past October. This one is different however. Symptoms have kicked me in the face. I'm feeling very confident, but any type of bleeding at all will absolutely send me over the edge. Hoping that never happens:nope:!!! From what I've been reading, it's pretty normal to be cautious!

:dust::dust::dust:I'm out AF got me last night!! No tears tho!

Called gyn and I'm booked in for a laparoscapy on FRIDAY! How quick lol...bit nervous tho!!! any1 had 1 of these...give me info pleeeeese! :flower::flower:

Keep going every1 else!!!

lady1985: Sorry to hear about AF, happy to hear your keeping such a positive attitude!!

treetop21: Congrats on the bfp!! (Wild isn't it?) I just got my first bfp on Feb.23. All the luck to you in your journey ahead!!

anna_xx: Sorry to hear about AF, but like you said it's only your first month TTC. I'm sure it wont be long now!

lady: I have never had a laparoscopy but this is what I have read:

Gynaecological laparoscopy is a procedure used to look inside your abdomen (tummy) and examine your fallopian tubes, ovaries and womb.

A medical telescope with an attached camera, called a laparoscope, is put into your abdomen through a small cut in your belly button (umbilicus). The pictures from the camera are sent to a television screen and magnified, so that your surgeon can clearly see the organs inside your abdomen. Gynaecological laparoscopy can be used either to diagnose a condition or to treat a condition.

Clear tubes and a bfp! I'm sure you are very relieved. I hope that everything goes smoothly from here!

This is our first! We've had two chemicals however, one was an oops pregnancy in 2008 and another this past October. This one is different however. Symptoms have kicked me in the face. I'm feeling very confident, but any type of bleeding at all will absolutely send me over the edge. Hoping that never happens:nope:!!! From what I've been reading, it's pretty normal to be cautious!

I'm already feeling paranoid! I am apparently 22dpo but the results I have with clear blue were visible inside the 2 minutes. They weren't dark lines nor faint lines but clearly visible but they seem to have faded now. The one I did yesterday 3pm faded by 9pm and the one this morning started to faded after an hour. Is this normal?? I used the clear blue plus test. Confused!!!!!

treetop: Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the HPT's! It seems like they are not on our side this week! My second line disappeared after a while aswell? :wacko:

treetop: Sorry to hear about your bad experience with the HPT's! It seems like they are not on our side this week! My second line disappeared after a while aswell? :wacko:

Seems clear blue is renowned for this. Two clear positives can't be wrong. I'm going to confirm with blood test I think and maybe do a first response test! U believe I am pg. I have all the symptoms and I'm 22 dpo and no af!

Seems clear blue is renowned for this. Two clear positives can't be wrong. I'm going to confirm with blood test I think and maybe do a first response test! U believe I am pg. I have all the symptoms and I'm 22 dpo and no af!

Two clear positives certainly can't be wrong! I would suggest getting blood tests done aswell, just to put your mind at east. I think you are are Pregnant though! Fingers crossed! :dust:

i shall be testing in the morning at 10dpo will it work or is it still too early?

i shall be testing in the morning at 10dpo will it work or is it still too early?

I think you should be ok to test at 10DPO. Good luck. Fingers crossed for you hun :dust:

So are you pg or did af come?? Update?

Hey gals! Good morning. Congrats to the new BFPS!!! And hugs to those taken down by AF. I have lots to do today so I won't be on here to chit chat but I will for sure check in this evening to see how everyone is doing. Have a great day ladies!! *LOVE!*

So I thought I was out this morning but it was just spotting and I was due today! My AF is like clockwork when it comes to timing so I hope this is a good sign :D...

Congrats on the BFP's!

:test:

Hope you get great news! I again cannot understand how some of you can wait! Your patience is profound!

G'luck and fingers crossed for the last two days of lucky February!!!!

hello_kitty: Hope you don't wear yourself out too much! :hugs:

xmaddeyesx: I agree with Stephers....:test:!!!!!! :happydance:

Hey all just a quick update, still no sign of the witch, thought she was coming yesterday as had a teeny bit of blood but nothing since, no other symptoms to speak of, maybe slight nausea but that's all. DH and I decided not to test again til the week end as this happened last time plus work has been very stressful which I know can have an affect on your cycle. Will keep you all posted and sending babydust to those who have got their BFP's or are waiting to test.

Maverick

ok ladies, here it is for your own eyes! my clear blue plus results x2 faded after about 2 hours and so i was confused.com. I have since done a pink dye test and a clear blue digital and this is what i got on all three!

btw I had my braces fitted today (im 27 and so not ideal) but even that cant get me down with these results!!

We :sex: every day from the 1st of feb up to the 12 with the exception of 2 days, then again on valentines day and again on the 17th and 18th. Clear blue digi says one to 2 weeks. i dont think conception was the 17th or 18th as i got 1 positive yesterday (pm) and one this morning and i literally just did the other 2 (its 7.50pm where i live) and i dont think id get these types of results at just 9 dpo??? what do you all think. I think it was valentines day! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online