:dust:
February 29
:sad1: Mrs.Sinclair :sad1:
Cheerleader
excalibur

hi im due af on 21st but will probably leave it until 23rd to test. baby dust x

I don't think I'll be testing this month as I'm not due to Ovulate until 20th February. Do you mind if I still stalk this "lucky" thread? :D :dust:

Please do!! I saw all those lists with BFP's and I want my name on one!!! LOL, so I started one.

Add me to the list, hoping around the 26th or so FX'd for everybody else too!

Maverick

Please do!! I saw all those lists with BFP's and I want my name on one!!! LOL, so I started one.

Yay thank you! :happydance: Aww haha, nothing wrong with starting your own lucky thread! :D Fingers crossed for all you February testers and lot's of :dust: to you all :happydance:

Yay thank you! :happydance: Aww haha, nothing wrong with starting your own lucky thread! :D Fingers crossed for all you February testers and lot's of :dust: to you all :happydance:

I added you as a cheerleader, hehehehe! :haha:

Woohoo! :haha: Thank you! I would love to be a Cheerleader :happydance:

Hey Excalibur how long have you been TTC?

i was about to ask to be added, but then realised you've already put me on there! :haha:

thanks! and :dust: to everyone!! :flower: xxxx

I added you as a cheerleader, hehehehe! :haha:

Woohoo! :haha: Thank you! I would love to be a Cheerleader :happydance:

Hey Excalibur how long have you been TTC?

Been TTC for about 5 months-ish. We did get Pregnant just before Christmas but sadly had a MC beginning of January! :cry: It was a really tough time but we are TTC again and hoping for a BFP! :D How about you?

Aww..so sorry to hear that. :hug: I can't imagine how that feels. This is my first month TTC, so I need to be patient. But, I've been begging hubby since we got married so now that he has finally agreed..I am ready to have it happen!!!

Aww..so sorry to hear that. :hug: I can't imagine how that feels. This is my first month TTC, so I need to be patient. But, I've been begging hubby since we got married so now that he has finally agreed..I am ready to have it happen!!!

Thank you hun :hug: It's an awful feeling that I never want to feel again! :nope:

Aww, glad your hubby has finally agreed to TTC, really pleased for you. All I can say is, fingers crossed and lot's of :dust: :happydance:

Thanks for adding me to the list! :) baby dust to you all!:dust: And hopefully a lot of :bfp:!!!

The last time someone started a new list it was full of BFPs right off the bat! Let's hope this thread is as lucky :)

GL to everyone!

Well, since it appears I ovulated yesterday I am hoping to be able to test Feb 29 (want to be sure AF isn't coming)
Baby Dust to everyone!!

AMEN to that!! Look at all that baby dust falling all over us in that list!! AND...we have a cheerleader who is not testing this month but still here to cheer us on. We've got this in the bag ladies! ;)

I sure am here to cheer you on! I want to see those BFP'S!!!! Sprinkling you all with :dust: :dust: :dust: :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->