Lucky Friday 13th? Wow! Almost all bfps!!!!!!!

petitpas

Reaction score
Well, I'm 4 dpo today and am thinking of holding out on testing until Friday 13th. I'm not superstitious so just think it would be a fun day to test.
Anyone with me?

My doc doesn't think I can get pregnant this cycle but we did the deed and I ovulated so there's a teeny bit of hope. Go eggie! :dance:

So far in on the 13th testing action:

OPK:
Starry Night

HPT:
:bfp: Petitpas :bfp:
:bfp: Mrmojo :bfp:
:bfp: Ettiegirb :bfp:
Angelwings
:bfp: Mummy2Angel :bfp:
:bfp: Stardust :bfp:
:bfp: Fergie :bfp:

:happydance: Cheering us on: :happydance:
Bluesky
Beadette
Irish Rose

:dust:

Hi Petitpas

I'm 5 dpo and I was already thinking I might test on Friday as I will be 11 dpo by then (unless :witch: has already got me because I think I have a bit of a luteal phase problem).

FX Friday 13th is a lucky one for both of us !

Good luck to both of you! I'll be testing on that day as well. :)

Good luck ladies! I won't be testing that day but it *should* be my ovulation day! ha ha Lucky Friday the 13th indeed! I'll be watching for updates. ;)

Good luck to you. I will be about 11dpo that day too and although I was going to wait until the following Tuesday I may cave in and test then too. Hugs Dxxx

Hope that you can prove your doctor wrong petitpas!

p.s first real af has arrived today so pleased!!!

Wohoo for bluesky's af!!!!!!!!! :yipee:

Mrmojo, ettiegirl, angelwings, I'm adding you to the list.
Starry night, I'm adding you as an OPK test? Hope that's ok...

:dust: to us all! We sure need some happy news these days :D

Thank you petitpas. I am getting really excited now. Good luck everyone. Hugs Dxxx

I wont be testing that day but I will most defo cheer loudly for you all!! xxx

Wow, we're getting us an audience, ladies!

Now, how the hell are we going to last until Friday...?!

Put me down to test please :) i have no idea where i am in my cycle, i should be due AF roughly the 12th but then since my loss ive had 30-32 day cycles, so if no AF i will test with FRER on friday :) x

Wow, we're getting us an audience, ladies!

Now, how the hell are we going to last until Friday...?!

Ok, so I cheated and tested this morning at 9 dpo.

I thought I might be able to see a line when I held the test up and twisted it around. Anyway it was only about 5.30am and I was tired so decided it was :bfn: and went back to sleep. Then I woke up two hours later and there's a visible line, so I now I don't know if it's an evaporation line or :bfp: !!

Has anyone here ever had an evap on a Superdrug test ?

Mrmojo1971 Sorry I have never used a superdrug test so I can't help with that but I so hope it's the start of your bfp! Good luck and babydust! Dxxx

I don't know if I'll be able to hold out until Friday! Ordered some tests that should arrive today so I'll be poas before you know it lol. Good luck and babydust everyone! Dxxx

That's how i had my bfp last time! I looked at the test at three minutes then honestly forgot about it. When i came back much later it had a line! I don't think super drugs do evaporation lines. Plus, i bet your line is faint pink which makes it real :)
Sorry i can't update the front page right now as I'm on my phone. But a big big whoop from me right now!
i also cheated this morning at five am. 8dpo. Bfn.

Plus, i bet your line is faint pink which makes it real :)
Sorry i can't update the front page right now as I'm on my phone. But a big big whoop from me right now!
i also cheated this morning at five am. 8dpo. Bfn.

Does pink mean it's real ? It's definitely pink !

FX for your :bfp: on Friday !!

My mum has just called to say my brother's GF had a baby boy by C-Section at 3am - she was induced on Friday but nothing was happening. It will be so much easier walking into the hospital to see them if I am pregnant. OH's sister had a little girl three weeks ago and I was really upset before we went to see them (at the same hospital where I was treated for MMC) but once I got to hold the baby I felt ok.

Yes, I agree. Baby cuddling is always nice.
And pink is definitely a positive! Especially on a superdrug :lol:

Woooooohoooooo Mojo for your BFP!!! I'll be following this thread and cheering everyone on! =) FXed :hugs:

Oh no my tests have arrived and I think I may have to use one soon. Going to hold in for a couple of hours and poas I think!!!

Mojo - sounds really good to me!!! Petitpas - sorry for your bfn but it very early. Keeping everything crossed for you!
Dxxx

:happydance: Just tested again and a line came up in the three minutes so it looks like it's real !

Keeping everything crossed for all the other Lucky Friday 13th Testers.

woo hoo mojo that's fantastic :happydance::happydance::happydance: I hope it's the first of many bfps on the thread.

I tested with an ic and bfn but it's still early days so I'm not giving up hope just yet! Dxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->