Lucky Friday 13th? Wow! Almost all bfps!!!!!!!

Thank you petitpas and stardust. It's not been so bad really (although I have my bad days!) Everything comes to those who wait - or at least that's what I keep telling myself lol. Dxxx

Wow just noticed we had a really high bfp percentage on this thread. Way to go ladies!!! Wishing you all a very happy and healthy pregnancy. Dxxx

This is indeed a very very lucky thread! I did a bit of digging and it looks like ettiegirl also had a bfp! Ettie, hoping very much that your lines get darker and darker and darker xxxxxx

Hi Ladies,

Well after 2 days and 3 tests. I could of filled up a bucket with my tears!!!

I did a superdrug early this morning but after 2 mins or so I just chucked it in the bin with anger and sadness. I have come home tonight and seen it hanging out the side and from the toilet I see what I think is a faint line (cue the line eye converstion lol) any way, I dug out the 2 from yesterday, both superdrug too and they are lilly white! I am obviously confused, happy and cautious that this could be evap? never had one with superdrug before and I ave used about 20 this year. showed DH when he got in and put all three together covering up the writing in permanent marker. he picked the one up and said "oh god that one has a line" that was very good to hear.

I now have sent him out for a first response and will try again tomorrow with FMU. I think I am 10DPO. I am trying to be sensible and know it might not be it but OMG I had to come and say something!
x

Hi Ladies,

I did a superdrug early this morning but after 2 mins or so I just chucked it in the bin with anger and sadness. I have come home tonight and seen it hanging out the side and from the toilet I see what I think is a faint line (cue the line eye converstion lol) any way, I dug out the 2 from yesterday, both superdrug too and they are lilly white! I am obviously confused, happy and cautious that this could be evap? never had one with superdrug before and I ave used about 20 this year. showed DH when he got in and put all three together covering up the writing in permanent marker. he picked the one up and said "oh god that one has a line" that was very good to hear.

I now have sent him out for a first response and will try again tomorrow with FMU. I think I am 10DPO. I am trying to be sensible and know it might not be it but OMG I had to come and say something!
x

I'm keeping everything crossed for you !

Hi Ladies,

x

I totally have my fingers crossed for you, too! As far as I know superdrugs don't do evaps :kiss:

Oh, and you do realise that your bfp would make this the luckiest list EVER?!

I've just had my hcg confirmed at 16.6. Went to a&e (epu nurse told me to) and when the doctor checked my urine the test was negative! I told him my tests were all positive so he did another and it was negative again. An uncomfortable hour and a half followed as we waited for the blood result I convinced him to do. Now he has test envy :)

Well I did the first response test and its faint but came up in 3 minutes.

Seems I have a my :bfp:

I am still feeling a little worried but thats just after everything that I have been through and I wont be saying much more until AF day tomorrow has past and I see it on a digi. I have one but waiting as the line was so faint!

WOW so much for unlucky Friday 13th :wacko:

Well I did the first response test and its faint but came up in 3 minutes.

Seems I have a my :bfp:

I am still feeling a little worried but thats just after everything that I have been through and I wont be saying much more until AF day tomorrow has past and I see it on a digi. I have one but waiting as the line was so faint!

WOW so much for unlucky Friday 13th :wacko:

Congratulations ! :happydance::happydance:

Thank u Mrmojo1971

I need to see the words on digi, i still cant believe it!

ohhhh

x

I've just had my hcg confirmed at 16.6. Went to a&e (epu nurse told me to) and when the doctor checked my urine the test was negative! I told him my tests were all positive so he did another and it was negative again. An uncomfortable hour and a half followed as we waited for the blood result I convinced him to do. Now he has test envy :)

I don't understand why the NHS doesn't just buy decent tests in the first place - it would save everyone a lot of time and anguish !

I'll never forget ringing the doctors to get the results of my test back when I knew I was pregnant with my DD (11 next week) and being told by the receptionist it was negative - end of conversation. Doctor refused to speak to me and I ended up moving to another surgery because I was so appalled with his attitude.

Good to get your HCG number as well. I had my progesterone done yesterday although my GP made it quite clear he thought I was a bit mental. (I'm sure if he'd not long since had a miscarriage he'd be wanting to cover all the bases too !)

Awwww, thanks bluesky! How long are you on your break for? I would love it it if you joined me :D

Well im going to have the blood tests done first week in sept so will hopefully start trying mid sept.

So pleased for you all :happydance:

Stardust, that is amazing news!!! :yipee:

Apparently my progesterone level was good, too :)

Congrats everyone!!!

I didn't take an OPK but I'm getting all my usual ov symptoms this weekend so I'm starting to hope things are getting back to normal. Maybe I'll be joining your celebrations in two weeks...:winkwink:

A happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!
:dust:

Congratulations Stardust!!!! :dance:

Bluesky and Starry Night, I wish you the best of luck to get BFP soon! :dust:

Yay, all! My progesterone is very low, so I have to do shots every night!! Big needles in the bum! No fun!! It'll be worth it though. Maybe that's why I lost my 2 previous pregnancies.

Anyone having weird cramping/sudden pains/twinges? I don't know what's normal and what's not.

the pains and twinges god they are so worrying, im so paranoid about every little thing :(

does anyone knw if there is evap lines on first response pregnancy tests? , iv took 3 , all with very very light pink lines, like you have to hold it a certain way to see it ... and iv also been getting these lower back and hip twinges, so annoying :( xoxoxox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->