Lucky Friday 13th? Wow! Almost all bfps!!!!!!!

Hi Everyone, I will be 10DPO on Friday 13th and going to test too.

Please can I be added to your list.

I am sooooo scared as each month the disappointment is getting worse. I think I had a LP of 10/11 days last month so I am worrying that I have a problem now. Although I got pregnant before and baby did grow up to 11 weeks. I am starting to panic about everything these days!

GOOD LUCK to everyone for the LUCKY friday 13th
x

Well i had counted myself out yesterday as i had brown spotting, but its gone it only lasted about an hour, no sign of Af yet :flow: i've got a FRER in the drawer its so tempting but i'm going to try and hold out lol x

HEHE its soooo hard to wait!! I have 2 Superdrug early's and a FRER in the drawer. Dont want to waste them all as I want one for next time (ever the pessamist these days!!)

Well i had counted myself out yesterday as i had brown spotting, but its gone it only lasted about an hour, no sign of Af yet :flow: i've got a FRER in the drawer its so tempting but i'm going to try and hold out lol x

Oh I think that sounds quite promising - maybe implantation? What dpo are you? Good luck! Dxxx

Me to :( this disappointment each month is really building up lol

Oh I think that sounds quite promising - maybe implantation? What dpo are you? Good luck! Dxxx

I'm not quite sure what dpo to be honest. I used to have 28 day cycles before mmc. Afterwards i have had wonly cycles, first was 5 weeks from dnc, 2nd was a 31 day cycle, and 3rd 35, i dont know when i oved as i only used OPK the first month and i got a pos OPK on CD 17/18 so im working out that the last time we DTD was sun 1st august, if i oved maybe the mon, tue then i would only be about 7 dpo when i had IB so hopefully x

Mummy2Angel, exciting exciting!

Stardust and Irish Rose, I've added you both to the list!

Sarry night, have you started poas on your OPKs yet?

I think I'm going mad with this tww business! Lol

:dust: everyone!

Mummy2angel ,,, that looks promising :D

its been 6 weeks since my MC and no sign of AF ,, so im beginning to wonder if im preggers again .. my hCG went <5 really quick xoxoxoxoxox

Oooh Fergie, would you like me to add you to the lucky Friday list?

Morning girls. How is everyone today? Well I caved in and tested and of course it's a bfn. I'm still trying to remain positive as it is very early. Good luck to everyone else. Dxxx

Oh angelwings its still early i'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

I got my :bfp: this morning ladies :) x

woo hoo mummy2angel - I knew that spotting was a really good sign. Fantastic news. :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Wishing you a very happy and healthy pregnancy. :hugs::kiss: Dxxx

Angelwings, I don't think I know anyone who's had a bfp at 8dpo! Not that I wouldn't try lol - keeping my fingers crossed for you for tomorrow!!! :dust:

Mummy2Angel - so happy for you! :yipee:

Look at how lucky we are - and it isn't even Friday yet!!!

Thanks petitpas. I'm not sure what dpo I am exactly. Could be anything from 8 -10 but I know it's still early. Thank you! Dxxx

Morning girls. How is everyone today? Well I caved in and tested and of course it's a bfn. I'm still trying to remain positive as it is very early. Good luck to everyone else. Dxxx

I caved in too and got bfn. I am gutted and to be honest think I am out. I reckon AF will come by Saturday but not sure when I am due as since my mmc my cycles are different LP and cycles each month ranging from 25-32? just taking it from DPO and that today is 9DPO. Although after crying half the morning at work (hiding in loo) I realised that when I got pregs before I got BFN at 10DPO and tested again at 13DPO and BFP so I guess I need to try and stay a little hopeful.

Oh angelwings its still early i'll keep my fingers crossed for you x

I got my :bfp: this morning ladies :) x

OMG that is fantastic!! big smiles for you :happydance:

how does my HPT look today ?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

i can see a definite 2nd line xoxox

heres hoping!

Fergie I wish I could help but I'm not familiar at all with that type of HPT. FX'd for you!

Congrats again M2A and Mrmojo! :happydance:

One more day to....:test: Petitpas! Or did you fold and test today too? :winkwink:

I got my third hcg levels back....so last Friday was 47, Monday 184, and yesterday 458! Progesterone is good at 26! Do you think it matters that the second hcg level increased by 75% but the third only increased by 60%? I know 60% is still good but wondering if that slight slow down in increase means anything.....(hard not to be paranoid) :shy:

no thats still good , 50 % is good :)

as long as there doubling /or more its ok :)

can u see 2 lines on that <<<< i can , just to see if yous can see them lol..X

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->