Lucky Friday 13th? Wow! Almost all bfps!!!!!!!

one far left and one far right , the 3rd one u see is prob my shaddow lol..x

iv taken one on a better test and was a line again , but very very faint , xoxox

Me, too! Me, too! Faint line! Faint line! :happydance:

Congratulations, Fergie!

Stardust, the way this thread is going, you're certainly getting a bfp tomorrow!!!

Nope, nothing missed. I just 'came out' with it this evening lol

BFN for me today (10dpo) I can feel that AF is on her way. At my age I have blimmin experience with it now.

Did most of my crying yesterday so feel ok I guess. On to another month.

I almost deleted myself from FB and here and everything. Wanted to hide away and never see or hear of pregnant women and babies again but then I thought that the worse part of my life is that I work on the post natal ward in the maternity section. I see them every day! its killing me now.

Good luck to you all today with testing!

Its turning out to be rather lucky for most of you though :)
x

Ohmygosh! Congrats ladies!! Tons of baby dust to everyone else!! :dust:

Me, too! Me, too! Faint line! Faint line! :happydance:

Congratulations, Fergie!

Stardust, the way this thread is going, you're certainly getting a bfp tomorrow!!!

Aww big congratulations petitpas. Fantastic news. :happydance::happydance: Dxxx

Oh stardust! You are one brave lady and i am sure you do a very good job x x x :hugs: i for one hope you hang around a little longer!

BFN for me today (10dpo) I can feel that AF is on her way. At my age I have blimmin experience with it now.

Did most of my crying yesterday so feel ok I guess. On to another month.

I almost deleted myself from FB and here and everything. Wanted to hide away and never see or hear of pregnant women and babies again but then I thought that the worse part of my life is that I work on the post natal ward in the maternity section. I see them every day! its killing me now.

Good luck to you all today with testing!

Its turning out to be rather lucky for most of you though :)
x

Sorry you got a bfn today stardust :hugs: - me too and I also feel like af is on her way so I'll just need to sit back and wait for her to come. Onto cycle number 52!

Congratulations again to all those who have their bfps and good luck and :dust: to all those still to test ot still waiting. :hugs::kiss: Dxxx

52 cycles!!!!!????? Blimey!

I really hope you get your sticky healthy bean very very soon :hugs:
:dust:

Petitpas - this is amazing news congrats to you xxx

Awwww, thanks bluesky! How long are you on your break for? I would love it it if you joined me :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->