Lucky thread

Oh without a doubt hun I'd give it 12 hours before I crack lol xxx

Cheryl: I'm very disappointed the :witch: showed her ugly face. :hugs: I hope you see the June BFP and make that holiday baby!

Shellie: I'm sad that your cycle was 50 days long. That is terrible. I hope it gets shorter and you see your June BFP around SO's birthday! :hugs:

I am always scared to say where I got my clomid, my FS said I needed it with DS but after a year of TTC he wanted me to wait a little longer without it... My friend had some and gave me it... worked first time.

Then this time I ordered it from where she did and we will see if it has worked. I def have signs it is doing what it should but can't rem what my cycle with DS was like in terms of symptoms before O, I rem a lot of O time and after.. pain!!!!

We are unmonitored here on it anyway so really I just missed out the middle man, and I know it's risky but I am a risk taker. Only a low dose so should be ok and I will only do 3 months max I think then a break.

So DH went out last night to the shop and brought me back chocolates, no idea what has got into him LOL!

Aw how nice dani..xx
Leinzlove I'm still waiting I only had a tiny bit of brown discharge we'd then yesterday there was only a spot so hope the witch is coming but if she's not pls stay away for 9months.. Why does my cycles hav to confuse me more than I already am :(

yeh maybe its very late implantation hun?! FX for you!xxx

If AF doesn't come full force, when are you set to test again Cheryl?

When did you last test Cheryl? I'd test again!!

AFM, I cracked and did an opk, which I know is too soon as I'm only on cd6 but I don't want to miss it and end up confused again! But as suspected a definate negative, no surprise lol! I had a few glasses of wine last night though seen as hopefully in a few days that will be it for alcohol for the next year and now I'm kinda feeling ill so I'm glad i don't have to worry about bd'ing haha!!!

Bailey thats when i started doing mine lol!

What does everyone think of my symptoms so far i think im going mad?!

1DPO - Stitch like pain in left side, CM, Heartburn
2DPO - Tired, Pressure, Urinating a lot, Som CM, Heartburn
3DPO - Tired, Hungry, Slight headache, earache, twinges behind belly button, Cramps on R/side in pm, Heartburn, itching on arms
4DPO - Tired, hungry, slight headache, achy bum & legs, tingling boobs AM, pain under arms, slight backache, emotional (Cried over there being no milk in the house, sore throat, urinating a lot
5DPO - Tired, achy muscles under arms, shooting pains (not strong) in right groin,hungry,thirsty, white bumps on nipple, sore throat, feel like I got a head cold coming, spots :-(, urinating a lot, stomach feels like i got loads of things going on inside it, twinges everywhere, even up to my ribs! xxx

Hey I last tested on tues and not going to test again till thurs fri now... I did get so upset last night broke down on the phone to my mum now she is really worried about me with this ttc situation..x

Cath ur symtoms sound promising I still hav the white nipples lol...x

yeh dont try yet hun, AF could be late because your stressing yourself out see, i really hope she stays away tho chick :)

weird isnt it, i only spotted them when i was looking in the mirror to see if they had changed at all and i thought wth are these white spots!?!?! also got a lovely blue vein going under my boob!! xxx

Aw Cheryl so sorry, we probably aren't helping as we are keen for you to test as we all want to see you get your bfp x

Cath- your symptoms so far look good GL.

I did something stupid today and peed on an opk coz I still have loads of cm only for it to come up bloody positive WTF!

Mrs duck get bedding I've heard of loads f woman getting second surges. Xx

Yeah I've heard that too, apparently lots of women ovulate twice in one cycle so grab your hubby lol!!

I haven't checked in with you guys in awhile but I keep up by reading your posts ! :) but I gota say mrs duck you should take a pregnancy test cause I had a pos opk then got positive pregnancy test! Your opk will turn positive if your Preggy :) :) goodluck.. I hope you all get your BFP soon !!!

Yeah I forgot about tht I got a pos OPK a week b4 I got my BFP...x

I hope it is the start of a bfp but I'm covering all bases, as soon as I got the positive opk I called my hubby at work and made him come home to stock up on swimmers, then we both went back to work. After all it was a medical emergency lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->