Lucky thread

Aw I kno I'm going to do OPKs then forget about the 2ww and just hav a wee break from the madness x

Your holiday will be excellent for TTC because you will relaxed and happy which can only be good for you and will hopefully help the process!!:hugs::hugs:

Awwwww did he really Dani?! ahhh i think thats so cute!! I got a funny feeling my OH will be doing it soon and iv always said to him I dont care how he does it aslong as its not over the top and something out of character for him......im expecting him to do it whilst im in the bath.......................romantic!!

You must be like a fine whiskey...........get better with age!! xxx

I had no idea he was planning to, he didn't either, we basically went to bed one night and watched a film, I fell asleep and he thought to himself "I think il get engaged tomorrow" then he thought all night of how to escape out the house first thing to buy a ring and how to get money out the account without me noticing! So he got up before me, rang the house from his mobile, pretended to talk to his work about coming in with some tools and said he had to nip out. It was the christmas break so he was off.
He went to the bank and the jewellers, bought the exact ring I had looked at for years and years (like before I met him) and came back hours later. I was mad! haha

He asked if I wanted breakfast (I was playing with DD and opening some toys out the boxes for her) and off he went to get it, he came through and was on bended knee for ages, I didn't see him then was like WTF is he doing... I looked on the tray and seen a box but thought it was a joke, I was scared to touch it incase he snapped it shut and said haha only kidding.

Turns out was the real deal and he meant every word. That is our funny unromantic story but everyone laughed at the wedding when he told it! LOL

Awwww Dani thats lovely!!! i love engagement stories like that!! what date did he pop the question?? a lot of thought went into it though with him ringing the house phone etc! his poor knee must have been hurting for ages kneeling down hahaha xxx

Is it really bad I forgot the date lol. It was the 28/29 Dec. My friend got married the day after so that's how I rem it lol.

He was saying "dani" over and over to get me to look and I was ignoring him trying to get a toy open haha.

Yeh it was thoughtful but you know when you imagine your engagement as a girl, that wasn't it lol

No its not bad haha xmas is a busy time your bound to forget :)

How did you imagine it? is he a mans man?

ideally i would love my OH to do something spectacular but i know it will never happen, he hasnt got the head for ideas so thats why i said i would like it done simple lol xxx

My oh proposed when he was drunk lol!! How romantic??! But he did ask again the next day and tell me he meant every word. He's not so good with expressing his emotions so I probably got a more romantics proposal from him being drunk lol!!

What a lovely proposal story though dani, he sounds like a lovely bloke!

I'm out girls!

Seems like the :witch: is beginning to rear her ugly head, as I've got spotting this morning. I also had a migraine last night and I pretty much always get one just as she starts (I guess the sudden drop in hormones doesn't sit well with me). And my temp has gone down. No engagement baby :nope: At least the cycle that seemed like it would never end is over (50 very very long days!!!)

Calculating next possible EDD ... assuming O around CD 20 ... March 12th 2013... 3 days shy of OH's 32nd birthday

Well day 15 of cycle and still no positive opk :/ come on mrs egg where r u??

Shellie I worked out if I get a Bfp this month i will be due 21 feb 2013 which is exactly 5 years after finding out my son was a boy at my 20 week scan!! Xx

Welcome back ttcbabyisom so sorry you have been having a stressful time of things lately :hugs:

Dani that's a great story my dh proposed up a huge tower with fantastic views all across Istanbul while we were on holiday

Cheryl sorry the witch got you, have a lovely time away eating pâté, drinking alcohol etc and hope you make a holiday baby

Shellie sorry the witch got you too, has anyone got a spell to send her away?
Shellie have you got your engagement ring back yet?

Hello to everyone else

I have only got 5 ic pg tests plus a few opks I'm holding off ordering more just in case I don't need them......well I can hope!

Order loads MrsDuck! They always come in handy :) iv got 11 ic 1 cb plus 1 frer debating to order more lol xxx

I think we all need to buy shares in a pg/opk producing company haha

Without us those companies wouldn't survive lol I just broke down crying on my kitchen floor because there's no milk here for my food,wtf?!

Tht is a sign lol... I'm still waiting for af getting brown discharge :( pls come so I can get on to my next cycle. X

I have 80 OPKs 1 Internet cheap, 2 digits and 1 frer I'm all set lol..x

Sorry shellie maybe next month..x
Blue bump ur OPK will soon be pos Hun..x

I've made a doctors appointment for after my holiday to ask for help on ttc I kno I'm only 26 bu my hubby is 38 and just want a little help from my doctor how did u ladies get clomid did u ask for it?x

Mrs duck il be eating all the pate and drinking all the cocktails I can :)

Sorry for AF girls and shellie for no engagement baby :(

Mrs Duck that sounds lovely! :)

Baileybubs he is a really nice guy, always there for me and keeps me smiling. I don't give him enough credit. He came home late tonight as he was working over time for my ring... awwww! I feel loved lol

Lol Cheryl your more stocked up than me lol! I bet you'll wake up with af tomorrow hun xxx

Awwww dani be sounds amazing! I'd love my oh to do something nice for me..... xxx

Nope hun iv resisted lol only 4dpo lol think I might be 6dpo as I had my pos opk on Friday xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->