Lucky thread

I think I ov'ed cd10 last cycle with a 23 day cycle, this month I think I ov'ed cd12 so I should have a slightly longer cycle this time, it's getting slightly longer each cycle but still nowhere near my normal 31days

No, Duck but it's better!! Your LP is fine!! :happydance: And you have more chances to fall pregnant, and less of a cycle wait. I O'd later after my MC, on CD21, I was do for a 35 day cycle.

Anyways, hopefully you won't see it get longer! It's time for your BFP! :hugs:

I hadn't looked at it that way thanks leinzlove. I really hope this is my month thanks :flower:

Well Cheryl... I know you know! You aren't out until the :witch: shows her ugly face. And I'm still hoping she doesn't! :hugs:

Cheryl I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for u. U never know!

Poppy - Good luck at your scan on Saturday :hugs: try not to worry hun

Dani - OMG that is sooo lovely of your DH :cloud9: You are a very lucky lady! The calander sounds like a lovely anniversary pressie :D

Marlee - :hugs:

MrsDuck - Got all my fingers crossed for you sweetie

Cheryl - I hope you get your BFP - don't forget they can be preggy symptoms too :hugs:

Leinz - How are you?

Bailey - So glad AF has passed, best of luck for this cycle :thumbup:

As for me, I am 5DPO today and feeling nothing, which is normal for me before AF and pregnancy. If I am preggy then some time in the next 1-6 days my uterus will start feeling strange. x x x

I'm good Wiggler, thanks! I did leave some words for you in earlier posts. That you must have missed. Hard to keep up with this chat happy thread.

On your birthday I go for my first can. Send me some extra special lucky dust. :)

Also yay for the 2ww. I hope your uterus feels strange soon!:)

Thanks ladies I hope so... Wiggler hope u get ur BFP this month. Xx

Oooh leinz, thats so exciting, I hope the can goes well! sending tonnes of special lucky dust your way :dust: :dust:

Thanks ladies, I really hope this month is the month x x x

Sorry for being mia lately! After last cycle's s let down, i went into a funk and during that same time, they let a load of people go at work and i was scared to death of getting fired. I did not lose my job and have since been reassigned and have been very sad and depressed about it. As of today, I'm starting to feel better but all of that stress has kept my mind off the baby-making for a bit but I think might also have messed up my cycle. My chart is all over the place right now. My temp would indicate a possible early O this cycle but i had a positive OPK yesterday and a very faint one today. I'm not supposed to O until tomorrow...having O cramps today so hopefully things are on track. If not, not sure we did it the right days but i think we've done it enough this month to catch the eggy so FINGERS CROSSED! I'll go back through all of the posts I've missed to catch up but I hope EVERYONE is doing well and I can't wait to hear about any new BFP's since I've been mia. :)

Sorry you are having a rough time TTC .... fingers crossed that you get your BFP this month!!

MrsDuck it won't be till the weekend now lol ill try,cxx
Cheryl any signs of the wicked with xxx

She's on her way had a bit more spotting at least now I know she's not going to be here on holiday and I will be having lots of ovulation sex on holiday :)

Oh yes!! you BD every minute lol! Atleast you can drink and relax aswell hun! xxx

Aw I kno I'm going to do OPKs then forget about the 2ww and just hav a wee break from the madness x

Dont blame you hun, all this waiting, symptom spotting is enough to drive anyone around the bend, if i dont get my BFP this month im going to just let nature take its course next month xxx

Oh and dani, that really is the most romantically amazing thing I have ever heard!! What a sweetheart your dh is!

Leinzlove - hope its all going on with your sticky bean, any ms? When's your next scan?

Poppy - thinking of you for Saturday, I'm sure it will all be great and that little bean will be gorgeous and have a good strong hb!

Wiggler - how are things looking now? Any sign of O? Has everything been given the all clear?

Anyone who I haven't mentioned I'm sorry!! It's so hard to keep track of everyone!!

Just so you know this isn't normal behaviour for him, he seems to appreciate me more with age so I guess that is a good thing :)

He proposed to me in my jammies with burnt croissants on paper plates! LOL

Sorry for being mia lately! After last cycle's s let down, i went into a funk and during that same time, they let a load of people go at work and i was scared to death of getting fired. I did not lose my job and have since been reassigned and have been very sad and depressed about it. As of today, I'm starting to feel better but all of that stress has kept my mind off the baby-making for a bit but I think might also have messed up my cycle. My chart is all over the place right now. My temp would indicate a possible early O this cycle but i had a positive OPK yesterday and a very faint one today. I'm not supposed to O until tomorrow...having O cramps today so hopefully things are on track. If not, not sure we did it the right days but i think we've done it enough this month to catch the eggy so FINGERS CROSSED! I'll go back through all of the posts I've missed to catch up but I hope EVERYONE is doing well and I can't wait to hear about any new BFP's since I've been mia. :)

Sorry you have been having a bad time, I think we have all been there at one point and can relate. Hugs

Awwwww did he really Dani?! ahhh i think thats so cute!! I got a funny feeling my OH will be doing it soon and iv always said to him I dont care how he does it aslong as its not over the top and something out of character for him......im expecting him to do it whilst im in the bath.......................romantic!!

You must be like a fine whiskey...........get better with age!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->