Lucky thread

Nope I just take him in the water and hold him, think it helps that we've had lessons so I'm more confident handling him in the water, which for me was one if the points of going. Do you have sure start centres where you are with free groups? Emilia us probably a great age for them now as she's on the move x

Yeah there is a sure start centre but coz I work Mondays and Fridays and coz I have to chauffeur df to work I think the only one we can ever make it to is parent and toddler but I don't think she's old enough for that yet. Will deffo keep that one in mind for future though.

Not sure about date of ml, I'm just taking it a week at a time until I've had enough, I think it will be some time in march :/

Hey I meant doesn't fall asleep in it lol. X

My scan is jan 15th was supposed to be the 9th but I had to change it. Il try get a ticker up I think I'm 12 wks now. Not sure exact tho. X

wow, 12 weeks! omg, that's awesome!!! i hope scan goes great!!! i'll be testing for pregnancy that day.

Aw cupcake you are lucky, I really hope my Lil girlie is a good sleeper. Sadly no exemptions unless you are a low earner so we have to pay for dr and dentist even when pregnant :(

Cheryl enjoy Leo's naming day tomorrow and enjoy the pool, poop about your scan being delayed :(

Bailey are you back at work permanently now?

Hi ttc enjoy your temping :) are you about to o off on holiday?

Sath how are you?

Afm hubby has stripped out our house bathroom today so now just waiting for the new one to arrive :)

Yes, i o'd new year's day! ;-)

Sorry for radio silence ladies.

Another little bird flew away, 8 weeks exactly.

It's been lovely chatting with you all, but I don't think I'll be back for a while.

Good luck to all of you, and Happy New Year.

Espero x

Espero, I'm so so very sorry for your loss. You are welcome here but we also understand if you need a break. Sending you lots of love, prayers, and support. :hugs:

Espero I'm so so sorry Hun, big big hugs to you. I know there's not much I can say to help you feel better but I pray you get your rainbow soon :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I'm So sorry espero, big big hugs. Hang in there, you will get your baby xxx

Bailey I think the sleep regression has begun. Tuesday night he woke at 1am for an hour, beaming smiles at me and chattering to himself but settled after an hour, then woke again at 5 but resettled in his own. Last night he woke up crying at 9pm, thinking a nightmare or something, then woke at 5am again shouting to us, but again resettled! This is defo a regression to how he was just before he started sleeping soundly 7-7! I hope it doesn't get worse than this as it's maneageable. However going out today to get the wood to go under sensor mat in his cot so were ready to move him if we have to!

Sorry for radio silence ladies.

Another little bird flew away, 8 weeks exactly.

It's been lovely chatting with you all, but I don't think I'll be back for a while.

Good luck to all of you, and Happy New Year.

Espero x

:cry::cry::nope::nope:
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Cupcake how's Zachs sleep doing Hun? Sorry I haven't replied we've had a sickness bug (which has now lead to me falling out with df again lol!). Hope it was just a one off Hun!

Ttc how do you have so much patience to wait?? I'd have caved and tested by now lol

Aw bailey you poor thing, are you both better now?

Ttc I've got everything crossed for you xx

Oh bailey sorry you've all been sick, are you better now? What has df been up to now?

Zachs sleeping has been fine again, hoping that was it! Haha I'm sure it wasn't! Zach is trying sooooo hard to roll over at the moment, I think he'll crack it soon!

Hey mrs d! How you doing?

Ttc fingers crossed xx

Hey cupcake, glad Zach has been ok! You never know that might have been it for the regression lol! Yay for almost rolling! It's so hard not to help them do it isn't it?!

Mrs d how are you doing Hun? How's work been the rest of this week? How's the bathroom coming along?

We are all better now thanks. Df just annoyed me (shock horror!) coz I called in sick on Saturday morning coz he felt ill so couldn't look after Emilia. As the day went on (after I gr up at 7am and he stayed in bed til 11.30am) he got better and I got much worse! Thought I was going to faint. Anyway he then decided he's well enough to go into work at 2pm leaves me feeling terrible to look after Emilia. Then he did get up with Emilia this morning at 7am an let me "lie in" til 8am when he woke me because apparently I had to take him and another chef into work coz they didn't have a lift. So of course I was then irritable, tired, ill and felt like he didn't give one damn that I'm pregnant and ill and blew up at him til we picked his mate up then barely spoke to him the rest of today lol. I'm sure my hormones are still as mental in 2nd tri as in 1st this time lol!

Oh bailey how bloody annoying! Why are men so selfish at times!! I'd have been pretty furious about that!! Are you better now? Was it a tummy bug?

I do help him roll tbh, well I show him what he has to do to get there ie lift his leg up and over the other. He's a big boy so I think these things can take longer for bigger babies.

Cupcake how's Zachs sleep doing Hun? Sorry I haven't replied we've had a sickness bug (which has now lead to me falling out with df again lol!). Hope it was just a one off Hun!

Ttc how do you have so much patience to wait?? I'd have caved and tested by now lol

if you look at my chart, you'll see i caved at 10 dpo. He, he...now waiting til wednesday though at 14dpo.

Ttc have you caved and tested today?

Bailey I'd be annoyed too, the selfish bugger :(

Wow clever boy zach almost rolling over :)

Our bathroom is at a standstill bailey until the new one arrives :(

Ttc have you caved and tested today?

Bailey I'd be annoyed too, the selfish bugger :(

Wow clever boy zach almost rolling over :)

Our bathroom is at a standstill bailey until the new one arrives :(

i tested saturday morning because my temp spiked. :haha: it was BFN.

i'm spotting more tonight and cramping more. It's more like a really bad dull ache but dang. I'm assuming i'm out. This stinks. oh well. IUI here we come!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->