Lucky thread

I hope he does stick to it and help more xx

We are moving rooms about so she definitely won't have her own room til she's at least 5 months :/
I only get the gov mat pay as I'm self employed :( I'm still not sure when to go on mat leave, yeah I think I'll just see how it goes

Was your work ok with you being pregnant?

Cheryl, good luck at your scan!!

TTC, did you test yet? I've got everything crossed for you.

Hi ladies...BFN, negative blood test yesterday and still strange period. No IUI this cycle and RE appointment the 27th to go over next steps. :cry:

Cheryl, good luck at your scan!!

TTC, did you test yet? I've got everything crossed for you.

Hi ladies...BFN, negative blood test yesterday and still strange period. No IUI this cycle and RE appointment the 27th to go over next steps. :cry:

Noooo that's a bummer ttc, why no iui this cycle? xxx

Oh no ttc that sucks Hun!! Is the IUI a no go coz of the strange cycle? :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks girls. :hugs:

So as you know, yesterday was a shit day. Got up, took that test, stark white, no second line. I was flabbergasted. I just thought maybe we actually did it this cycle. Now that’s 3 failed cycles on femara. Ugh. So I called the doc’s office once they opened and filled them in and told them about the weird spotting for 6 days. She told me to go ahead and have my blood test done to confirm one way or the other so I did and it was negative too. Bummer. Then I ran to CVS Minute Clinic for a check up and meds for an ear infection. Good times. She said I had a slight fever and my blood pressure was elevated, then I told her my story and she said, well there you go, that’s why.

Anyway, no IUI because apparently there was miscommunication between offices. Maria was the one I talked to yesterday (the one I like because Carla is an idiot) and she said the doctor likes to meet with the patient first after 3 failed cycles to go over possible next steps, maybe changing up meds, checking my uterus to make sure there are no blockages, etc.! I was like “what???” So this current cycle we are to do nothing??? No fertility meds, no nothing??? I didn’t like to hear that. So we are forced to take a cycle “off” so to say. Ugh…I just feel numb. I hate this shit. ALSO, I asked Maria about DH's SA and she said it was FINE! WTH???!!! She said the numbers were good, nothing to be alarmed about. WTF Carla! I told Maria I want all my future appointments and scans at the north side office with her. I’m done with Carla. Ridiculous.

So now I don’t know what’s next. I thought IUI and maybe it still is but won’t be until February’s cycle if so, depends on what doc says on the 27th. Our appointment is that morning. Good grief. Maybe we’ll get preggers this cycle on NOTHING and wouldn’t that just figure! Geesh.

Aw ttc I honestly don't know what to say :hugs: what a shit time you are having and I really hope this is the huge storm before your beautiful rainbow :hugs: don't give up hun it will happen for you xxx

I agree Hun you are having a shit time and that nurse what a pain!!!
I hope that as you say this month when it's a non-trying month that it happens coz that's when it seems to happen for a lot of people. You WILL get your rainbow Hun xxxxxx

Morning ladies, how are we all today?

I hope you are ok ttc.

Leinz how was Zoelas birthday party?

Amy how is Emily doing? Miss you on here! Hope you are all well

Cupcake how is Zach sleeping? Are you still not seeing signs of a regression? Hopefully he won't have one!

Mrs d how's your little girl doing? Is there a time of day when she's most active? I can't wait for that with little pumpkin, I missed it when Emilia was born.

Cheryl how are you and your little ones? I do love your pics of Leo's hair, it's awesome! Not long til your gender scan is it? I can't wait til mine, I can't wait to get all Emilia's newborn clothes out and either just wash them all or sort out the gender neutral stuff lol!

Sath I don't know if you still read this thread but I hope you are ok.

And espero my thoughts are still with you after your loss, I hope that you come back to us soon when you feel better.

Hey bailey

It's so quiet in here these days isn't it, a bit sad really.

Zach is still doing ok tbh, I hope he's gonna skip it but it seems like most babies go through it so don't think I'll be that lucky!! Who knows. He's come so close to rolling today I really do think it's gonna happen soon!

How is Emilia? Has she been better last couple of days? Did you try any different remedies? Xx

I know it's a shame it's always so quiet, I miss everyone!

Yay well done Zach for almost rolling! It's awesome isn't it?! Those little milestones that everyone else doesn't really pay attention to, but to us mummies it shows how clever and amazing our babies are! It's just so awesome to see how they grow and learn!
Not all babies have the regression though Hun, some babies deal with that change in sleep much better than others.

We didn't end up getting any other remedies, I sent df for some and he forgot lol! So we've just been sticking with alternating the calpol and nurofen when she's been in pain. She's been ok today and yesterday though. Apparently they get teething pains in 3 day cycles.....dunno if there's much truth in that though! Her poops seem to be back to normal now though after that sickness which is good.

Oh did I tell you what she did on Wednesday? She ate dog food! Lol. Then she fell whilst trying to stand, and then she started bleeding from her mouth!! I panicked for a second but thankfully it stopped really quickly and she just seemed to have a bit of a fat lip. That may not have helped with the teething I guess!

Haha I think if you gave a pet as a child it's a right of passage to at some point eat their food!

He forgot?!? Bloody useless aren't they no matter how important things are!!

Have you felt any movement yet? X

I'm still here :)

Aw poor emilia, I saw her standing holding on to bailey, what a clever girl :)

Wow zach is almost rolling already, god time is flying :/

Well I've had a busy day today, we are changing our utility room and entrance lobby around so that the house flows much better, so I've spent today painting our new utility room ready for the workmen to install our new boiler etc :) hubby and my mum have taken down a big greenhouse and hubby managed to get a nail in his foot ooops! We've just put some anticeptic cream and a plaster on it, luckily his tetinus is up to date

Did she pull a face or did she quite enjoy the dog food haha

Bailey: Zoela's birthday party is tomorrow. But its a small affair. :)

Lol she put her hand back to the bowl for more mrs d haha! It's only the biscuit type he has anyway so thankfully wasn't the meaty type lol!!

Cupcake I know his memory is crap, but he did buy me flowers so I can't be too mad lol.

Yay for things getting done mrs d, although ouch for your hubby! That's gotta hurt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->