Lucky thread

All we've got is wind and rain :-( I can't be bothered going out in weather like this so I'm having a onesie day. Gotta chauffeur df all day on his split shift but I don't care I'm not getting dressed lol!

It's windy and showery here but the suns out here and there. Off to my rents for them to entertain us as hubby is sorting stuff on his car!

I got AF so no whoopsy bfp here! Phew!

It's cloudy here now too and looks like rain :(

Yay for af cupcake, that sounds strange to say xx

Oh no I didn't see that Danielle, I'm sorry Hun, everything looked so good!! :hugs:

Mrs d make sure you show a picture when you're done! Will you add her name to it when she's born?

Wow only 9 weeks to go, it's flying by!

Yay I'm in single didgets :)

No I've decided to do a long bunting with the letters of the alphabet on to go along a wall or two in her nursery, if we ever get it finished. I'll do something else with her name on I think.

I'm still cutting it all out but I'll post it when it's done :)

This is as far as I've got with it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 3
Cupcake how did you do it all by hand? its taking ages to cut it all out, but at least once I've got all the pieces cut out the stitching will be nice and quick :)

Bailey how is df getting on with his new job?

:wave: EVERYONE!

playing catch up now!!! I'm way behind!

AFM: My IUI is tomorrow. Some of you know that from FB but for those that don't, everything has gone perfect so far this cycle. Meds went well, injections too, ultrasound mid-cycle showed 3 mature follies, bloodwork showed a perfect number of E2, DH did good with my trigger shot last night and we are ready for tomorrow! I feel really positive so far this cycle. Now...to keep that up for this upcoming DREADED 2WW!!!

:hugs: to all of you!!!

Thanks hun and I really do have everything crossed for you, I really hope this is your month xxx

Good luck tomorrow ttc! Got everything crossed for you!!!

Mrs d how's you getting on Hun? How's the house?

Df is loving his new job, he's out of the house even more now though :-(

Look at you at 21 weeks already :)
I'm good thanks, our bathroom is almost finished, just waiting on the tiles arriving next week then that will be our first room done yay. Our boiler and hot water cylinder arrives next week too so then we will be on mains water whoo hoo :)

Glad df likes his new job and hopefully he won't be messed around so much with his days off, boo to him being away from home more though :(

Your bundles that you are selling of emilias old clothes look adorable, shame I don't live closer to you or else I'd be buying it all :)

Are you ok you've been so quiet lately, not like you at all :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"