Lucky thread

Had a look in dunelm but the bolster pillows they had weren't much longer than a normal pillow so I didn't end up getting one :(

I've had my ikea fix too haha

We were meant to be on the boat Monday but I've had a text to say due to the weather it's been cancelled, we are waiting to find out our options now :(

An epidural scares me more than actually giving birth haha

Work is pants but nothing new there haha apart from that all is good :)

We are off to the uk for the weekend tomorrow SHOPPING!! :)

Check out this video...it should help ease your scares for the epidural. She made it loook so easy. This is one of the couples I've been following since before they were pregnant. Great couple.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_EkMqIqvC8&list=UUYv8VkKxvmfYIRbowQALwCw&feature=c4-overview

Ttc thanks for the link but it still scares me, but I suppose if I'm in pain I'll be happy to chop my arm off if that's what it takes to take the pain away haha

Great news about your appointment :)

I think i'm back...i'm thinking 1 dpo today with my temp spike. i sure hope so. i'm tired. :haha:

Please check out my journal for the latest big updates. They are too long to post here. Mainly the entry about our big RE appointment to discuss next steps. I will go back and play catch up now!

TTCBABY: I love your updates! :) :) :)

Duck: Do you think you'll have an epidural? I thought I would with #1, but I did everything first but dilate. There was no time for an epidural.

#2, I decided I could have it if I wanted it. But didn't want it when I was offered. I was scared of the needle and also that it seems to make the pushing stage longer.

Yay welcome to the tww ttc :)

Leinz I'm really not sure, I don't really want it do its going to be my last resort

Duck: Sometimes I've been jealous of "Epidural heaven". It does seem like ladies afterwards are much more ready to bond and more upbeat if they had an epidural over if they hadn't.

Personally, I was happy after labor. But, I was also in some fog cloud, where it didn't seem real or something.

Ladies you have all been very quiet lately, how are you all? xxx

Hey mrs d. I've been working loads so been a bit quiet! How are you Hun? I've just had a well stressful shift at work, first time since I've been back that I haven't enjoyed it. Mind you it's been one of those days today what with getting drenched in the rain and running late, glad it's Saturday tomorrow lol!

Ahhh Bailey, I hope work stops stressing you out and that you are able to relax this weekend. :hugs:

AFM: Trying to get over this impetigo infection.

Impetigo can be nasty Leinz! Have you got some cream or antibiotic or it?

Well I've calmed down after work lol but still worried about things. It's so hard to leave things at work when you care for people and worry about them. We were having problems giving medication and all sorts last night so it can be worrying. I bet all is fine this morning though so I don't know why I let myself get so anxious.

Bailey how did you get to 17 weeks already? :)
Sorry work was pants, I hope you get a nice relaxing weekend and work is much better for your next shift xx

I'm good thanks just doing lots of decorating while hubby does the more manual DIY stuff. We have ordered our kitchen and appliances and our new bathroom should be arriving next week, also our driveway has been dug up and new water pipes laid ready for mains water so it's all systems go yay

Aw leinz you poor thing, I hope it clears up soon xx

Wow, Duck! We bought our house when I was pregnant too! :) I know how all that DIY goes... Fun but work and exhausting.

Bailey: The impetigo is in my ears. I'm on an antibiotic cream that is supposed to clear it up in 10 days or I have to go back and get oral. I've had this for a year and thought it was allergies. But, I got sick of them bothering me and with it being Winter I thought it best to get checked out.

Thanks leinz, I just hate how it gets worse before it gets better haha

Yay I'm an eggplant :)

Do you think the house will all be sorted before your little girl arrives mrs d?

Ouch a year leinz! I bet that's been so uncomfortable!

I felt so sick last night I went to bed at 8.30! And woke at 7am when Emilia woke, I feel great today now! I wish I could go to sleep that early every night but I'd get no time to myself plus usually if I go to bed that early I'm wide awake for ages!

No chance bailey, the kitchen isn't due to arrive until April, and the double glazing is on a similar timescale so I could be kitchen and windowless when baby arrives :/

Was it something you ate or a bug? Glad you got a good nights sleep though :)

What a pain mrs d, but it will all be worth it once it's done won't it?

Nah it was my IBS, the stomach cramps made me feel sick. White bread is evil!! Lol

Yeah it will be, it's just frustrating coz I can't help much

Oh no poor you, I thought your ibs settled down last time you are pregnant? Maybe it's a boy this time ;)

Yeah that must be annoying. I get annoyed about little things I can't do and I ask df or people at work to do them and then they don't so I bed up doing it and get told off lol! I'm still waiting for df to carry the Hoover upstairs so I can Hoover up there and I just know if I take it myself he will have a go at me!

Yeah it really calmed down last time so I ate loads of bread and pizza lol, but this time it's seemed to make it worse! It seems more painful anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->