Lucky thread

Cheryl is use a frer as well they r more sensitive than digi

I can see a line Cheryl and I even asked my hubby and he said yes too. Good luck for the morning.

Poppy I hope all goes well for tomorrow, I'm sure it will

Oh my goodness, so much excitement on here this evening! Cheryl, I see that line for sure! I am so excited to login here tomorrow to see your FRER!

And Poppy, I am keeping my fx'd for you tomorrow. I am sure it will all go amazing and you will back here telling us how beautiful and healthy your bean looked :)

PS: Mrs Duck we are around the sam DPO if your ticker is right. When are you testing!?!?!

Cheryl I've got my fx for you!

I may be only CD2, but I think this cycle is gonna be a bust ... I was looking at my work schedule and I'm doing 4 straight night shifts around O time ... and OH is working days ... we don't really see each other at all when I'm nights and he works :(

Morning ladies good news the frer is positive I finally got my BFP but the bad news is I've started bleeding already.. Ended before it even started :cry:

Congratulations on the bfp, I hope the bleeding is just coz you are due to be bleeding about now, I bled as normal for a day on the day af was due then it stopped. Mr dr told me it was very common. I'm sure everything will be fine :hugs:

Afm I think it was either o or a surge before af, took ic and neg :cry:

Ohhhh Cheryl I am so sorry hun!!!!! Is the bleeding bad or could it just be some early pregnancy spotting? :hugs: keeping my fx'd your bean is safe and the bleed just something else!

It's not bad, but any blood and I just like to think I'm out, so I don't get anymore disappointed than I am... I'm so angry I've clearly got problems implanting the egg at least last time I got to 7 wks... I'm just expecting its a chemical wot do I do now??? Xx

Cheryl I really hope the bleeding means nothing. Book yourself a doctors appointment. I want to say congratulations xx

Well if it were a chemical your bfp would start to get lighter pretty quickly. So the only thing I can think to say is try to hold out 2 days and then take another test and see how the bleeding is going. You hear so many stories of women having bleeding early on and then going on to have healthy babies and I really hope that you are going to add yourself to that list!!!!!

I know the waiting sucks, especially with this kind of worry and I understand your being cautious to avoid more heartache (im the same way!) but I am hopeful for you hun!!!!

I agree with tawn hun, do another test in 2 days time,I really hope its nothing Xxc

Afm,I had real bad cramps like af was due and felt really sick all last night,only 6dpo tho so don't know if that had anything to do with it xxx

Aw Cheryl I really hope all is ok and the bleeding wasn't anything to worry about. As Tawn and Cath said, I would leave it a couple of days and see how you go and do another test/go see your doctor. Would AF have been due today coz that might be the reason for the bleeding, and everything might be ok. I had a friend who bled when AF was due for the first 3 months so she wasn't even aware she was pg coz she want ttc! You never know hun, FX'd xxxxx

Cath - again very good signs for 6dpo, sounds like it could be implantation!!!

AFM - it's coming up to possible O time soon yay!! Although I'm not convinced that opk's work for me. And oddly I seemed to be getting O pain on my right last night, but would cd6 be a bit early for O? Plus my opk yesterday was most definatley negative coz I barely even got a faint line, never mind a line as dark as the control lol!!!

Poppy, thinking of you today, hope to be seeing a pic of the little bean later!!!

My af was dues yesterday I'm just going to wait see how the bleeding is then maybe test again... I'm just trying to tell myself it's a chemical to not get my hopes up. Cx

Cd6 cud be signs ur ready to o..x

Scan went great! They dated me at 8wk3 and heartbeat was 164bpm

Oh Poppy that is fantastic! I just knew it would all be ok! :happydance: Congrats on seeing your healthy little bean :)

Congratulations poppy I'm so pleased for you :happydance:

Cheryl I started bleeding very very badly at about 6 weeks. Went to the hospital and was positive I was miscarry ing. After a number of tests (including a scan where I saw the heartbeat for the first time) the doctor told me I had a blood clot in the Placenta. Apparently it accounts for majority of first trimester bleeding and is fairly common. Something to do with the egg imPlanting, moving and imPlanting again. The doctor said that I just needed to take it easy and most likely my body or the baby would absorb any remaining blood from the clot.

I would test again in a couple days and see if ur line gets darker or make an appt for a blood test to check ur levels. In the meantime take it easy and stay positive. Bleeding in the first trimester can be common and not always a sign of miscarriage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->