Lucky thread

Brilliant news TF :happydance:

9DPO today and i *think* I got a faint BFP on a poundland cheapo test, doing a FRER at 3pm. EEK!!! :happydance: x x x

Yay tooth fairy !! So glad to hear that :)
Cheryl how is the bleeding?
Wiggler so exciting !! Keep us updated :)

Hope everything's going ok Cheryl xxxx

Oooh Wiggler that's exciting! Keep us posted!! FX'd for you xxx

Poppy and tooth fairy, soooo happy for you both, amazing news!!

AFM, cd8 now, my opk's aren't even showing a faint line! I'm not sure if they work for me coz I didn't get a positive one before this AF but it's possible I didn't O. I do keep getting O pains though so that should mean that it's coming I would think??? Anyway, me and oh are making sure we bd at least every other day anyway lol, don't wanna miss that egg! Not done an opk yet today though so I hope it's at least a faint line!!

I'm pregnant!!! :happydance: FRER has a faint but very clear line :D x x x

Oh I'm so so so happy for you wiggler!! U so deserve it :) congrats momma

Yay!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats Wiggler!!!!!! So happy for your bfp!!!!! And soooo happy your testing went well tf!!!!!! I know it can be a little nerve wrecking going into that one. Mine is on Monday

Oh my goodness Wiggler CONGRATS!!! I can't believe how amazing that is! H&H 9months to you hun!

Thanks ladies, fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky :D x x x

I hope your doing ok Cheryl!! If you need us were here !!

Congratulations Wiggler!!! This thread really is lucky girls, keep believing and keep the faith!!!

Gl with your scan tomorrow Marlee!!

I'm getting really strong O pains?? I know it's probably just preparing to O but stil negative opk's, and when I say negative I mean absolutely no line, not even faint! Maybe I have really low levels of LH or something? Is that bad if I do?

congratulations wiggler! SO happy for you!

toothfairy!! what an awesome update! i am so happy to see you are doing so well. awesome test results!

poppy, that is such wonderful news that your scan went well!

good luck tomorrow marlee!

cheryl, i have everything crossed for you!

hi everyone. i haven't been here for a long time... i had a bit of a bad patch after my last mc. i have been following along but not really ready to post until now. i was waiting after my last mc for some testing and will have my fsh tested along with a few other things in a few days. af is on the way and i have to get this blood work on cd 3. i plan to start ttc again this upcoming cycle. i was hoping to wait to see a dr at the recurrent mc clinic but i just found out i won't be able to get in to see them before november at the very earliest but possibly as late as next february. i can't wait that long. i was absolutely crushed when they told me that i had to wait to try until after i saw the dr. i spoke to my husband about it and we decided to try again now. it seems my 2 mc's are so different that they may have just been awful luck. i am going to make an appt with my dr for next week (the 11th or 12th) and my husband and i are going to discuss with him our plans. hopefully he will understand.

i hope all you ladies are well. :)

I'm sorry you are going through such a rough patch too_scared, I feel terrible that you have to wait so long to get in to the doctor. There is no way I would want to wait that long either. All I can say is to stay positive and try not to stress too much (I know, easier said than done). If your MCs were so different, theres a good chance that it was just a fluke thing and the next time will be your sticky bean. My fingers are crossed for you and I hope you start to feel better soon!

:happydance: opk cd18 cycle 7.pngthe test on the right is last months pos opk as a comparison and the left one is todays what do you think??

thank you Marlee :) i am feeling much better. i have started yoga and running again. it is really helping me feel happier.

bumpblues, i am not sure which one is left or right but the top one definitely looks +ve to me. actually my opk's never get darker than the one on the bottom. i know i am ov'ing because i also temp.

actually i have given up using opk's altogether because they don't guarantee that you will ov, just that your body is getting ready to ov. it leaves too much in the air for me. i stress too much. i like temping but the problem with that is that you don't get any warning before hand... gah! nothing is easy about any of this!

lots of sticky dust to all of you lovely ladies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->