Lucky thread

So happy your scan went well Poppy!! Now I just need the same luck on Monday for my 12 week scan. Fingers crOssed

Oh Cheryl that's def a BFP! Is it red blood or brown? I'm sure u will be fine as spotting is normal around when your period is due!! I def take a test make sure its getting darker! Praying for u !!!! Xxx

Aww Cheryl, I hope its just a breakthrough bleed and your little eggy sticks nice and toght hun :hugs:

So glad the scan went well Poppy :happydance:

I hope everything's ok cheryl!

Glad everything went good poppy!

AFM, I got cramps today. And AF started getting really heavy too. I guess that's what happens when your body has 50 whole days to build up its lining! :(

I hope everything goes well for you on Monday Marlee x

Good luck on Monday Marlee. I'll keep my fx'd for you!

Thanks girls, it's pretty heavy to be honest il test in a few days.. Hubby's so annoyed about it.. Poppy tht news is so fantastic so pleased for u...xx

Yes good luck marlee. I now can't wait until my 12 week scan
She said I ovulated both sides so it was nearly twins.

Cheryl im so sorry ur in limbo. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that the bleeding means nothing

Thanks everyone for the good luck wishes! This thread is amazing for support. So happy I found it!

Fingers crossed for u Cheryl x is it odd that I'm feeling queasy yest and today and I'm only cd17???

Cheryl: I hope the bleeding stops and its nothing. I do know that you can bleed in pg and everything turn out fine. I would also test in a day or so and see if the test gets darker. Thoughts and prayers are with you, hun! :hugs:

Poppy: So glad to hear that your scan went well! :)

Marlee: Can't wait to hear how well your 12 week scan goes. Eek So exciting! :)

I'm going to use a digi tomoro to see wot it says cos I think it shud say 2-3, trust this to happen when it's bank holiday weekend here :(

Marlee excited about hearing about ur scan. Xx

Cheryl are you sure you want to do a digi hun? The conception calculator is really iffy on those (it can fluctuate a lot and is only about 45% accurate I think) and you may cause yourself undue heartache if it is not what you expect it to be and it might just be the test rather than a sign of something else.

Maybe you should stick to using the same test you used to get your BFP and give yourself 48 hours between tests (I know it is hard!!!) to allow the HCG to double if it is going to. That way it is a bit better of a sign for you of what is going on (though not as good as seeing a doctor for bloods, but you're right this bank holiday is gonna be a pain for you when it comes to that).

Of course, you do whatever you think is best, but I would hate to have you be disappointed and upset over the long weekend when everything might be fine and the digi conception calculator is just not accurate enough. :hugs: though, love, no matter what you choose I will keep my fx'd for you!

Well girls I had 1 drink last night was sick after it and woke up with a hangover,went up the pub with oh to watch rugby had 1 drink and took 2 hours to drink it......not good

Cheryl I have everything x for you xxxx

Cheryl, I agree with tawn, digis are not vert accurate at all, stick to a normal test so that way you can see if the line is darker or not hun :hugs: x x x

Hi ladies

just wanted to say Cheryl I agree about the digis. They just cause panic. I had a real problem with them at the start of this thread (I was the 1st BFP on this thread??). Just keep going with the normal tests. Really crossing everything for you. x x x x x
Little update from me.... 13+5 weeks can you believe!! Had NT scan and bloods last week and all good. Low risk to say I am 39. 1:2800.
Good luck to all x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->