Lucky thread

I'm sorry af came baileybumps
U WILL get ur BFP soon!!!!!!!!!

I am so terrified of another mmc. One week until I find out

Poppy I am sure everything will be fine, i know it's so hard to forget what happened before and I can imagine how scared you are, I'm not even pregnant again yet and I dream of my 12 week scan and it happening again! The chances of having a mmc again at such a late stage are sooooooo slim it's unbelievable! Really hoping it all goes really well xxx

I'm hoping July will be my month, find it funny that I got pg first time without even trying and yet now I'm trying it didn't happen! Oh well, I suppose even if we do everything right there's still only 25% chance of successful fertilisation and inplantation. Just guess I read too much into the idea that you are more fertile after mc.

Bailey::hugs: sorry :af: got you... but no worries, I pray this fresh cycle brings your bfp news and we can still be bump buddies :D

Poppy: I have that fear too, but let's continue to have faith. You are lucky you have one more week- I have to wait till I'm 8 weeks.
So, they did not give you an earlier scan? Looks like you are almost at the end of your first tri- :dance: exciting!!! You will have an awesome scan!! :hugs:

Keep us posted

Cheryl I'm so sorry :hugs: We're all here for you!

Bumpblues if they're watching your thyroid hormones because of possible baby growth issues, I wonder if that might be why my babe had only gone from measuring 5w at one scan (which already was smaller then it should have been), to only 5w3d two whole weeks later (baby hadn't died 3 days after that first scan as they found the heartbeat at the second scan the day before m/c, so babe was actually growing super super slow). Good thing I'm going to the doctor tomorrow, cuz I don't want to go throu that again :(

Also I did something I probably shouldn't have as I've probably jinxed this month by buying it, but I couldnt help it when I saw it at the hospital gift shop at work.

I think I'll hide it in my closet, and when I (hopefully soon!) get a BFP, I'll take a picture of the test, put it in the frame then wrap it and give it to OH. Then later when we have an ultrasound picture we can put it in the frame :)

https://ournameismud.com/images/product/thumbnail_4026162.jpg

Bailey, I feel you hun! I try to keep positive too, but it is hard when you just want to be one of those women that get pregnant again right after mc. In fact, it has been 3 months since mc (tomorrow) for me too and we got pregnant first cycle off bcp without even really trying as well (no opks, no temping, nada). Which almost makes it harder because I wonder why it isn't happening as easily AND why I don't have the post-mc fertility spike!

Oh well. My OPK is finally getting dark (hoping for a positive today) so I am going to use preseed tonight and hopefully July is both of our months!

Thanks ladies I was half expecting it but I'm worried how I mc 4wks ago and it's all inside me.. Has anyone had tht?? She said she nds to wait til next wk to make sure it's not a new pregnancy b4 I get a dnc...x

My little bean was only measuring 6 weeks at my 12 week scan and then I waited another week to confirm no growth or heartbeat so I had a mmc in total7 weeks without any spotting or any negative symptoms at all. It was a bit of a shock to the system.

I really feel for you :hugs: :hugs: xxx

Did u hav to get a dnc? I've not to go back til next we'd to make sure it wasn't a new pregnancy... I wish it wud resolve its self..x

Massive hugs to everyone who needs it :hugs: Sorry I've been a bit AWOL x x x

bump how much would you want for the fertility monitor?

Bailey im sorry your feeling shitty hun :hugs:

Tawn i really hope you get your egg hun!! FX for you! xxxx

Bailey I feel the same as you too :(

Sorry I have been MIA, this AF is kicking my ass! was also DS 3rd bday etc and had 2 days off work to spend with him.

I am not doing OPKs, ICs etc this cycle, BDing as and when. I will temp and be aware of CM etc, so will still be TTC just want to be more relaxed. Not doing clomid either until Sep probably now.

This AF has been brutal and I have had a 3 day headache (still here and feel sick) Clots the lot :(

I will be on here and there but I am taking a wee break from all the TTC craziness so might be quiet this month.

Will be thinking of you all and checking for updates etc

hiya love, ahhhh felt so rough last night but i think it might be a side effect from MTX - was sick, tired, dizzy, felt all dissoriantated and had a sore belly, not cramps or pains like last time but just felt real ill, feel a bit better today but im tired and cant be arsed to talk to anyone in work lol! you ok love? xxx

Massive hugs cath, I hope you start feeling better soon :hugs: :hugs: x x x

shellie - i think it only effects the growth later on hun xx

cathy i was given it so u can have it xx

cathy - you have to use it for a few not ttc cycles first so it gets used to your cycle x

Thanks Wiggler, i think i will after Friday once i know whats happening as the stress isnt helping me right now either, the things us women go through eh?? how you feeling hun??

Are you sure bump? if you could send it ill pay for postage and any other costs, what exactly do you do with it do i need to buy anything to go with it?? i cant TTC for 3 months anyway so thats fine!!

Arghhhh girls i have this friend on FB who will be seriously deleted, she was trying for a baby for roughly 2 years and concieved 3 months ago so shes over the moon and i am for her BUT her boyfriend lost his job she only brings home £110 a week, they have been kicked out of their house so are now living with his mother, she is still smoking and now she will be in a house with herself, her boyf and her boyf mother who all smoke, all she ever does is moan about being pregnant!!! Ohhhh im so tired, i feel sick, my back is hurting, my boobs hurt, fed up and i need a drink blah blah blah!! not once has she asked how im feeling and after the mc she basically called me selfish for not being more happy for her being pregnant!? i think seeing her status this morning 'im so tired but cant sleep, my back isnt helping - really not impressed' she tried so long and so hard to get pregnant, enjoy it, enjoy the pain the stronger the symptoms the happier you should be! sorry if im pissing you off ladies but i need to rant otherwise im going to explode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxxxxx

cathy= you buy the sticks to go with it they are £25 for 20 can get them from boots and most supermarkets theres an instruction booklet i think with it if not you can view it online.. dont worry about postage just email me your addy and ill send you it xx

[email protected]

cathy i know how you feel i have friends on there that do the same and it annoys me theres been times where i havnt bit my tung and said summit and all hell broke loose as apparently im attention seeking!! and its not their fault i keep miscarrying.. ppl who know theres ppl on their friends list who have had a mc should be more careful what they write but as they have never been there they dont think! ive got friends who talk to me on there that have had a mc and still rant on about symptoms to me!! one of my ex mates decided to have an abortion just a few days after i lost emma and thought she would share it with me thats not why we fell out she was a back stabbing :witch: lol i have taken to hiding ppls status that are preg cause im really bad at holding my tongue!! i once wrote on fb that i was feeling like it would never be me having baby and my COUSIN sent a reply.. Jain this is ridiculous. You have a status about this every other week then moan about how ur sick of ppl tellin u to appreciate what u already have. You are not the only person jealous of others but when you already have a son its hurtful to others to see ur status. This has to stop. I'm certain I'm not the only person to think this but I have the guts to say I'm fukin sick of signin onto Facebook to see you moanin about how unfair life is. Count urself lucky that u have life a lot better then others right now! then that was followed by all her mates threatening me harrassing me and generally making my life hell for about a year and a half!! its still going on now if i see any of them i get grief ive even been threatened by her bloke who wasnt even with her at the time of the status! xx

Serious!?!? she could have put it in nicer way if she wanted to say something!! thats a bit harsh hun!!! its a bit petty that they have all joined her bandwagon?! just block them all love, my block list has about 60 people on there that just get on my tits but i think ill take your advice and block my friends status' i know its not her fault what has happened to me but i just feel like saying to her 'you tried for sooooooo long to get pregnant and now your pregnant just enjoy it, if you feel sick try and be happy that your pregnancy is progressing well, backache at 12 weeks is a good sign so enjoy it dont moan about it' but i know she will take it the wrong way so im gonna keep my mouth shut and block her status mwahahahaa xx

i have blocked them all its when i see them in person now.. ive been to police and they wont do anything as i stuck up for myself so for the last 6-7 months ive ignored them and not wrote back so if it carrys on ill go back to police and shw them i havnt said anything!! yer just block her status its deffo not worth saiyng anything as u will just be taken the wrong way :/ ppl dont realise what we go thru till they go thru it them selves xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->