Lucky thread

Morning all,

Well I didn't need to take the frer, witch did indeed show! Oh well, this month wasn't meant to be my month ladies, but I've got opk's, Frers and cd digis all coming in the post so I'm on it for this month!! Would today be cd1 if I only spotted slightly last night?

And this month I swear no symptom spotting coz I must have imagined all those this month! And I'm only testing with Frers after AF is due! Come on July, be my month, and tawns and shellies, ttcbabyisom and anyone who still hasnt got their BFP!! And mrs duck I haven't forgotten you, I've got positive vibes coming your way about your surgery which will go swimmingly and you will b back to crazy ttc in no time!!

PMA ladies and hugs to you all. Praying for all you preggie ladies that your little beans are sticky! Xxxxxx

Shellie I've got everything crossed for you

Cheryl its common to spot in early pregnancy I'm sure everything will be fine

Bailey I'm so sorry the witch showed I wonder why she was late? July will be your month for sure and I'm with you on PMA

Xxx

Morning all,

Well I didn't need to take the frer, witch did indeed show! Oh well, this month wasn't meant to be my month ladies, but I've got opk's, Frers and cd digis all coming in the post so I'm on it for this month!! Would today be cd1 if I only spotted slightly last night?

And this month I swear no symptom spotting coz I must have imagined all those this month! And I'm only testing with Frers after AF is due! Come on July, be my month, and tawns and shellies, ttcbabyisom and anyone who still hasnt got their BFP!! And mrs duck I haven't forgotten you, I've got positive vibes coming your way about your surgery which will go swimmingly and you will b back to crazy ttc in no time!!

PMA ladies and hugs to you all. Praying for all you preggie ladies that your little beans are sticky! Xxxxxx

and me! :) we will all be posting our bfps in July :D

Aw fingers crossed shellie.. I think il be having bad news today woke up to a bit of spotting :cry:

Aw Cherly dont worry just yet hunny. it could be late implantation bleeding. cant wait to hear all about your scan :) xxx

Morning all,

and me! :) we will all be posting our bfps in July :D

Oh no not you too fletch I'm sorry I hope July is your month x

Sorry the with showed up hun, im glad you've stocked up on your digi OPKs etc you will get your bfo in july!! got everything x for you!!

MrsDuck will you find out after your pre-op when the date will be for your op?

Cheryl im sure its late implantation bleeding hun, any pain? what colour is the blood? xxxxx

Bailey, so sorry about the witch! July will be our month for sure!

Shellie, fx'd for your tww! Hopefully you mother-senses are tingling and that is why you are doing the same as your last bfp month!

MrsDuck, I am sorry about the delay in your op. I really hope they manage to see you before then!

Cheryl, try and keep positive today. I am really excited for you come back and tell us all how amazing it is to see your strong little bean at (what would you be now, like 6-7 weeks?) Is DH able to go with you?

AFM, although I was very excited to get some O pains and ewcm yesterday, my OPK was still very negative. But DH and I dtd and will continue to do so every other day until I get that positive OPK! Just really hoping it is coming this week, cause I am CD21 now!

Tawn are you using IC OPKs? i only had one pos OPK and then they went to negative pretty quickly!!! xxx

Sorry the with showed up hun, im glad you've stocked up on your digi OPKs etc you will get your bfo in july!! got everything x for you!!

MrsDuck will you find out after your pre-op when the date will be for your op?

Cheryl im sure its late implantation bleeding hun, any pain? what colour is the blood? xxxxx

Nice to see you cath, yeah my op is booked in for 23 July.....so just patiently waiting........

Keep baby dancing Tawn just in case you miss a quick surge x

The mc I tht I had at 4 wks was a mc and it's still inside me, hav to go back for a follow up scan to make sure it hasn't grown so they can do a dnc I'm heartbroken ttc. :cry:

i know it seems like a while away but it will soon be here! these weeks are flying by :) hopefully we can be cycle buddies if you have to wait a month or so to TTC :) xxx

The mc I tht I had at 4 wks was a mc and it's still inside me, hav to go back for a follow up scan to make sure it hasn't grown so they can do a dnc I'm heartbroken ttc. :cry:

Ohhhh hun i am soooooo sorry!!!! :hugs: xxxxxxxxxxxx

big :hugs: im so sorry sweetie. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh my goodness Cheryl! What awful, heartbreaking news. :cry: Sorry doesn't cover it hun.

Got my crosshairs this morning so 2ww, here we come! 3dpo baby! Praying for that BFP this cycle! Pray with me girls! Thank you!!!!! :happydance:

Cheryl, I'm so sorry. That's just awful lovely and I'm sorry you had to go through that. Praying that you won't need any intervention and that you have people close to you to lean on. Big hugs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->