Lucky thread

Hi Ladies, may I join you?

I had my second mmc diagnosed on the 1st of February and finally miscarried with the help of medical management on the 29th of February. After the treatment a scan showed that everything had passed and I finally had a negative pregnancy test on the 14th of March. Physially everything is AOk.

You all know how tough this is so I don't have to preach to the choir. Yesterday I had a particularly hard day and my poor husband caught the brunt of it (why can men not communicate!!!). Anyway, long story short and (fab:blush:) make up sex with no protection was the result and I am 99.9% sure I was ovulating. We had pretty much decided to try again as soon as I had first AF but we kinda jumped the gun. Scared to be going down this road again but the alternative jst isn't an option.

Hoping for success stores for us all! xx

Too Scared, nice to see you here. xx

i was thinking the same of you, WeeSal. :hugs:

i can't wait to start seeing some bfp's in this thread!

It's like a school reunion Too Scared! Seriously though, as great as the MC forum is some days it can really get you down, I like the positivity in this forum even if I do feel like the new girl. Hope you're doing ok xx

i know what you mean. i had to leave the mc support forum a while ago.

i'm good, thanks :) still waiting for af. i have been spotting yesterday and again today so i am so hoping that it is the start of af. i'm still waiting on the report from my scan to make sure everything has passed, but i am pretty sure that it will be ok, going on what the tech said. i can't wait to get back to ttc. i thought i wanted to start immediately but the more i think about dating the pg and all the stress that it will cause if i don't know the exact dates the less i am able to give it a try. soon though!

how are you doing?

Really hope AF appears for you soon and I'm sure your report will confirm everything is as it should be. I had planned to wait for first AF too but that ship kind of sailed. We should be able to date from ovulation, not that I'm counting any chickens. Physically I'm all good, the heads a different story. Good days and bad. I've been thinking a lot about my first baby too. It's hard to forget that I should be 18 weeks pregnant with an eight month old wee one. It's the middle of calving season on our farm right now and that's a great distraction believe it or not. Keep in touch, looking forward to hearing about that BFP! xx

Hey Ladies. I'm new on here. I had a natural miscarriage on 3/5/12 at 10 weeks 4 days. I went to my ob for a follow up 1 week later on 3/12/12 and had blood work done. My hcg levels were down to 230 from around 40,000 a few weeks earlier. I have been following with opks and htps about every other day to monitor my levels going down. Yesterday I had very faint (shadow) line on hpt and positive opk so I do still have some hcg and it's almost been 2 weeks since the miscarriage. Obviously, DH and I are devasted since we were TTC for about 7 months. However, we are already trying again since we know that I will more more fertile right now!My OB also gave me the go ahead to TTC right away. I stopped spotting around Monday/Tuesday. Yesterday I noticed EWCM and am praying that I am ovulating or about to ovulate!! I am so nervous and excited all over again...anyone else experience EWCM so soon after MC?

Hi! I'm new to this forum too as I just experienced my first m/c last week. We were 4+3 and it was really hard. :( I too stopped bleeding on Tuesday and started having EWCM yesterday and today. I'm only on CD10 - I usually don't O until CD17 so I haven't been doing OPK's because I thought it would be too early.
So I don't have any answers for you, but at least we are in the same boat!

They think I miscarried due to low progesterone levels (they were 0.4) but they refuse to do any supplements or future blood testing until I miscarry 3 times in a row. :( I started vitamin b complex yesterday because I read it can help lengthen short LP's (mine is usually 10 days) andit can increase progesterone naturally - so here's to hoping!

WOW! If I were you I would look in to getting a new OB right away. I've heard after 2 MC that they start testing. This was my first pregnancy & MC so I am praying that it was only a 1 time thing. I have to say that when I did concieve it was the first cycle in a while that was regular (28-30 days) mine were anywhere from 35-75 days before!! I had just started taking flaxseed, omega-3's, and vitamin b complex which contains every B vitamin there is along with extra folic acid on top of the prenatals right when I concieved as well. I did that the first time & am doing it again to see if it works.

I have read that you are more fertile after a MC and if it was early & natural that it shouldn't disrupt your cycles. As for me, my cycles have been all over the place so I am just hoping this is a normal cycle bcz of my EWCM & OV pains! If I am counting my MC as CD 1 then I am on CD 14. Hoping that we both get a true BFP soon with a healthy baby! :baby:

Btw, OPK's are usless for O right now but it is nice seeing the levels drop.

Hey Ladies. I'm new on here. I had a natural miscarriage on 3/5/12 at 10 weeks 4 days. I went to my ob for a follow up 1 week later on 3/12/12 and had blood work done. My hcg levels were down to 230 from around 40,000 a few weeks earlier. I have been following with opks and htps about every other day to monitor my levels going down. Yesterday I had very faint (shadow) line on hpt and positive opk so I do still have some hcg and it's almost been 2 weeks since the miscarriage. Obviously, DH and I are devasted since we were TTC for about 7 months. However, we are already trying again since we know that I will more more fertile right now!My OB also gave me the go ahead to TTC right away. I stopped spotting around Monday/Tuesday. Yesterday I noticed EWCM and am praying that I am ovulating or about to ovulate!! I am so nervous and excited all over again...anyone else experience EWCM so soon after MC?

Hi! I'm new to this forum too as I just experienced my first m/c last week. We were 4+3 and it was really hard. :( I too stopped bleeding on Tuesday and started having EWCM yesterday and today. I'm only on CD10 - I usually don't O until CD17 so I haven't been doing OPK's because I thought it would be too early.
So I don't have any answers for you, but at least we are in the same boat!

They think I miscarried due to low progesterone levels (they were 0.4) but they refuse to do any supplements or future blood testing until I miscarry 3 times in a row. :( I started vitamin b complex yesterday because I read it can help lengthen short LP's (mine is usually 10 days) andit can increase progesterone naturally - so here's to hoping!

WOW! If I were you I would look in to getting a new OB right away. I've heard after 2 MC that they start testing. This was my first pregnancy & MC so I am praying that it was only a 1 time thing. I have to say that when I did concieve it was the first cycle in a while that was regular (28-30 days) mine were anywhere from 35-75 days before!! I had just started taking flaxseed, omega-3's, and vitamin b complex which contains every B vitamin there is along with extra folic acid on top of the prenatals right when I concieved as well. I did that the first time & am doing it again to see if it works.

I have read that you are more fertile after a MC and if it was early & natural that it shouldn't disrupt your cycles. As for me, my cycles have been all over the place so I am just hoping this is a normal cycle bcz of my EWCM & OV pains! If I am counting my MC as CD 1 then I am on CD 14. Hoping that we both get a true BFP soon with a healthy baby! :baby:

Btw, OPK's are usless for O right now but it is nice seeing the levels drop.

My doctor also told me that most insurance companies make you wait until you've had 3mcs before they will pay for testing although he would do yhr tests but would cost upwards to 6 grand out of pocket. It sucks that insurance companies put ppl through that kind of agony :wacko: !!

I didn't know that but I guess I can see that now because all insurance companies pretty much stink! Let's hope that next time you have a healthy baby and not another MC to even have the tests done!

Anyone else on this thread trying immediately after a D&E/ERPC? They told me to wait one cycle to make sure everything calms down, and the lining is good, etc. Am a bit disappointed though, after hearing the theory that you're more fertile after an MC...also, is that only for natural MCs or for D&Es also? I haven't stopped spotting yet. I think I'm done, then, poof, it appears again... :nope:

Poppy!! What cd do you think you're on? I was cd20 when I got pos opk. No signs at all before. Was really scared I wasn't gonna ovulate ever again!!

Weesal.... I think we ovulated about the same time. Let's hope this turns into one of those lucky bfp threads! I was on a valentine ttc one and there ended up being about 19 of us around that time with bfp. I got the 1st but on 7th feb as couldn't wait til 14th!!

Yay for O, Toothfairy. I hope you catch the eggy.

AFM, CD 15, waiting for O. I got my first BFN yesterday. It was 13 days after natural MC.

Not sure- its been 18 days since medically assisted mc started. I have a feeling I will ovulate in next few days.

I hope this thread is lucky and there are lots of bfp's!

I had a natural m/c on 4 March, stopped bleeding a week or so ago. Don't have an OPK and haven't been doing any HPTs either. Watching my CM to see when I'm Oing. It's looking pretty gooey today (I call it vagina sneeze) so I think I must be Oing today. We have definitely been :sex: for the last couple days and I intend to continue that trend! DH will be leaving in a week to Italy for 10 days, so I feel like it's now or never!

Is anyone else obsessed with this?? I'm checking out what the EDD would be assuming we get pregnant today. The calculator says 11 December so I'm hoping for a Sagittarius rainbow baby. I'd settle for a Christmas baby too. :xmas8:

I'm completely obsessed. I keep checking the calculator to see when it would be due if I get pregnant soon

if i get pg in april i will be due very close to my b-day. :)

I'm also obsessed! Waiting for the OPK to turn positive. Come on sticky beans for everyone!

Hi Ladies,

I hope you don't mind me posting on here! I joined the site back in january when we were TTC. It was our first time trying and tracking on opks. Lucky for us we fell first time but I found out on 10/03 we had a blighted ovum/missed miscarriage :-( empty sac, not even a bean. I should have been 9 weeks. We actually went private as I visited my Dr and told them I was losing symptoms and just felt something was wrong at 7 weeks but they wouldn't scan me. We were and obviously still are totally devestated :-( we were going to try right away as you're more fertile but the dr said wait a cycle so everything is all fresh so to speak. So now DF wants to wait but I'm so worried that my next O after first AF will be ages as my cycles are always all over the place (after stopping the pill I had cycles of 28, 66 & 34 days!) so I had ERPC on Friday just gone (16th) had spotting on the 3 days after then yesterday - TMI alert! - I had a huge gush of blood :-( which was just remaining tissue and I've been relatively heavy since. But does seem to have died off slightly today just got period pains. I got so upset as I thought perhaps I was going to be lucky and not have much and heal quickly etc but going for scan on Friday to check everything! So yeah. In 2 minds about when to start trying, scared that if we start before first AF I will mmc again. Can't see why though! Just want to get going again!! Very positive thread, I love it. I hope you all get your BFP's!!

Hello Dlw sorry for loss we all need to stay positive these days :hugs:

I'm with ya ladies I'm back to being a sacking!! I'm obsessed with bnb and getting a positive opk!!! And just obsessed with getting pregnant again I also checked on due dates Lol!! Oh well nothing wrong with being excited :happydance: idk why but I just really feel confident that we will be pregnant in the next 3 months tops.. I'm always such a pessemist but for some reason I just know its gonna happen..even though it took 10 months to happen the first time! !! Oh well gd luck and :dust:

Hi ladies, sorry for intruding. and so sorry for everyone losses. My grandma said to me 'you were going to have a baby but had an angel instead' so cute

I had a miscarriage on Thursday. (March 15th) and my bleeding seems to be getting lighter.

we got married in 2010 May and have been trying ever since.
we finally had our first BFP on March 3rd. On the 14th, i noticed i had started spotting very light pink and was told by the nurse to expect it as i was only 6 weeks and 4 days, she said it was implantation (which i thought happened before or around the missed period stage) the next day it got heavier and in the afternoon after i went to the bathroom i was heavily bleeding and passed a largish grey/red clot. my heart almost stopped beating as i was in asda :shy: lol. anyhow. we went for a scan and everything had gone apart from a clot. i passed that yesterday.

I bought a million ovulation sticks and am going to start testing as soon as i stop bleeding. My hubby is away fishing and is back on friday which is perfect timing for the bleeding stopping and its also my birthday!!:winkwink: Im just praying that we dont have to wait another two years

I really hope we all get sticky beans too. its so strange how one small thing like a positive pregnancy test can change your whole future and then a week later its taken from you.

Its nice to read so many stories similar to my own and so many ladies wanting to start straight away like me. makes me feel less crazy and not as alone as i think. :hug: to you all!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->