Lucky thread

Hey lenzlove im still waiting to O too im on cd11 but i think i wont O till sat onwards still getting neg OPKs...

DLW sorry for your loss this furum is the only thing keeping me going it really gives you hope.. get some OPKs and start testing i was trying for 9 months and didnt think i could concieve and on month 9 started the Opks and fell straight away but sadly lost our wee baby at 7wks on the 9th march..

Cortney we will all defo get our BFP within the next 3 months...

Fletch sorry for your loss, we're all in it together..

girlies ive not been checking what my due date will be... tht jst upsets me cos i want to be pregnant so bad

BABYDUST TO EVERYONE...... LETS GET OUR STICKY BEANS....xxxx

dlw and fletch, so sorry for your losses :hugs:

i finally got the results from the scan i had a week ago. it showed a little remaining fluid but no retained products. it also showed a good uterine lining. :happydance:

i kind of want to start ttc again now before af. i know i mentioned that i would be nervous about dating/watching the baby's progress but i really want to get started again. i think the problem will be convincing dh. maybe i will start doing opks.

while i was typing this post the public health nurse called. i am not exactly sure of their role in pregnancy but they have meetings with the woman throughout the pregnancy and tracks growth, weight gain, etc and gives information. she called to tell me that my rubella protection is low and that "after the baby is born" i might want to look into getting a booster. :cry: i told her about my mc. she said dr's don't let them know when things like this happens. she felt awful. we had a conversation about mc because she had one too. she said no one really understands what you are going through until you have a mc yourself. she said a lot of people down play them because they just don't understand. i agree. :( i had a conversation with friends of ours last weekend and the husband said that he thinks that having a late term mc/still birth would be worse emotionally than a mc. i haven't experienced that but honestly losing a baby is losing a baby. :( i didn't say anything, just nodded along because i was afraid i would start crying. i mean, there was a baby and now there is no more baby. just because i only "knew" the baby for a few weeks, it was still there. sorry, i had a little rant.

i hope you are all well. still sending tons of sticky :dust: you way!

Hooray for good news too_scared!

Fletch & Dlw, sorry for your losses. Hopefully you will have some luck now that you're in the sticky bean thread!

So disappointed this morning. I was all over DH to BD last night and he was like "I'm worn out! Can't we take a break?" I mean, I thought guys were the horny ones, but he said he needs a day of rest. I'm so sure I'm Oing right now and I'm just like "Come on dude! The clock is ticking!" (Or course I can't say that...it isn't sexy!)

Cm looks like its getting more stretchy but opk still says negative!

Boohoo!!!!!

Congratulations too scared on your clear scan xx

Hehehe! For some reason I am picturing someone pinching their CM between their fingers and testing its stretch saying "I think this is stretchy enough, let's BD!"

Maybe that's me, LOL.

Hi, sorry for everyones losses :hugs:

Can I join too, I lost my bean last week and am wanting to TTC straight away. I have no idea when I am going to ovulate, but got soe tests onn their way from Amazon. Babydust to everyone x x x

Hehehe! For some reason I am picturing someone pinching their CM between their fingers and testing its stretch saying "I think this is stretchy enough, let's BD!"

Maybe that's me, LOL.

Hehe
It pretty much is like that!

Hi wiggler, course you can join.

So sorry for your loss last week.
We are using this thread to have something positive to think about. I believe it will be very lucky and we will soon see lots of bfp's!!!

too scared tht is good u can start trying now...
Poppy im also the same really strechy but still neg where in ur cycle? are u im on CD 11
wiggler sorry for ur loss....x

I feel good lucky vibes in here too. Got my ovulation tests arriving very soon hopefully, going to DTD with OH every other day until then. x x x

Millions of :dust: to you too sweetie! x x x

Millions of :dust: to you too sweetie! x x x

Sorry for your loss wriggler you have come to the right place because this is indeed a bfp thread Hehe!! :thumbup: I cant wait until we are all getting our positive opks then our BFPs!!! :dust: and may it be sticky to all!!

No worries about dating. If you know where abouts you O. I'm so obsessed, it'd be hard to miss. CD 16... very watchful....

Lucky thread!! Sticky Beans for everyone!!!

Hi- Sorry to hear of all your losses. I just miscarried on 3/16. But only confirmed it was an actual miscarriage today, when I went in for an ultrasound. My HCG bloodwork taken on friday indicated I was probably only 4 weeks...but I know I was 7. I guess the pregnancy was already failing.
Anyhow, i only bled for 2 days, and then spotted until today. I'm terribly upset, but glad its over. it was a horrible long weekend.

I think we're going to start trying right away. OB said wait for a full cycle so we can track it better but, as I know you all know...it's hard to wait...start over when you were already on your way.

I'll be anxious to see if any of you get pregnant here soon!

This site is so helpful to me right now. What a tough week its been!

so sorry for your loss comet :hugs:

so...we decided to throw caution to the wind last night and bd without a condom. nervous! but, the opk was negative yesterday. i am pretty sure we missed the egg. only time will tell, i guess! i will keep testing until af shows.

i have a question for you guys...

my mmc started feb 12 - that is when i started bleeding - but didn't happen on its own after i waited so march 1 i used misoprostol. i thought i passed everything but it turned out that i hadn't. i actually passed the sac on march 10. which day do i count as cd 1?? oh, i also got a -ve on a hpt on the 9th. what do you think?

Hey Ladies. I'm new on here. I had a natural miscarriage on 3/5/12 at 10 weeks 4 days. I went to my ob for a follow up 1 week later on 3/12/12 and had blood work done. My hcg levels were down to 230 from around 40,000 a few weeks earlier. I have been following with opks and htps about every other day to monitor my levels going down. Yesterday I had very faint (shadow) line on hpt and positive opk so I do still have some hcg and it's almost been 2 weeks since the miscarriage. Obviously, DH and I are devasted since we were TTC for about 7 months. However, we are already trying again since we know that I will more more fertile right now!My OB also gave me the go ahead to TTC right away. I stopped spotting around Monday/Tuesday. Yesterday I noticed EWCM and am praying that I am ovulating or about to ovulate!! I am so nervous and excited all over again...anyone else experience EWCM so soon after MC?

Hi! I'm new to this forum too as I just experienced my first m/c last week. We were 4+3 and it was really hard. :( I too stopped bleeding on Tuesday and started having EWCM yesterday and today. I'm only on CD10 - I usually don't O until CD17 so I haven't been doing OPK's because I thought it would be too early.
So I don't have any answers for you, but at least we are in the same boat!

They think I miscarried due to low progesterone levels (they were 0.4) but they refuse to do any supplements or future blood testing until I miscarry 3 times in a row. :( I started vitamin b complex yesterday because I read it can help lengthen short LP's (mine is usually 10 days) andit can increase progesterone naturally - so here's to hoping!

HI There!

I am in your same boat, I have been TTC since Nov 2011. I also just had a chemical on 3/13/12 at 4 weeks and 3days, due on Nov 17, 2012 and stopped bleeding on 3/16/12, which also happened to be when AF was supposed to arrive if the doc hadn't confirmed pregnancy the week before.
I started to have ovulation pains and really light brown spotting and positive opks on Sunday/Monday (CD 6-7), from my temps it looks like I O'd on CD8, just yesterday as my temps rose up and my opks are lighter. It seems too soon to O so soon since I just finished....any one have a successful pregnancy with such a strange cycle?

Hey Ladies. I'm new on here. I had a natural miscarriage on 3/5/12 at 10 weeks 4 days. I went to my ob for a follow up 1 week later on 3/12/12 and had blood work done. My hcg levels were down to 230 from around 40,000 a few weeks earlier. I have been following with opks and htps about every other day to monitor my levels going down. Yesterday I had very faint (shadow) line on hpt and positive opk so I do still have some hcg and it's almost been 2 weeks since the miscarriage. Obviously, DH and I are devasted since we were TTC for about 7 months. However, we are already trying again since we know that I will more more fertile right now!My OB also gave me the go ahead to TTC right away. I stopped spotting around Monday/Tuesday. Yesterday I noticed EWCM and am praying that I am ovulating or about to ovulate!! I am so nervous and excited all over again...anyone else experience EWCM so soon after MC?

Hi! I'm new to this forum too as I just experienced my first m/c last week. We were 4+3 and it was really hard. :( I too stopped bleeding on Tuesday and started having EWCM yesterday and today. I'm only on CD10 - I usually don't O until CD17 so I haven't been doing OPK's because I thought it would be too early.
So I don't have any answers for you, but at least we are in the same boat!

They think I miscarried due to low progesterone levels (they were 0.4) but they refuse to do any supplements or future blood testing until I miscarry 3 times in a row. :( I started vitamin b complex yesterday because I read it can help lengthen short LP's (mine is usually 10 days) andit can increase progesterone naturally - so here's to hoping!

HI There!

I am in your same boat, I have been TTC since Nov 2011. I also just had a chemical on 3/13/12 at 4 weeks and 3days, due on Nov 17, 2012 and stopped bleeding on 3/16/12, which also happened to be when AF was supposed to arrive if the doc hadn't confirmed pregnancy the week before.
I started to have ovulation pains and really light brown spotting and positive opks on Sunday/Monday (CD 6-7), from my temps it looks like I O'd on CD8, just yesterday as my temps rose up and my opks are lighter. It seems too soon to O so soon since I just finished....any one have a successful pregnancy with such a strange cycle?

I don't see why you couldn't get preggo with that cycle as long as you std before o date? Idk though anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->