Lucky thread

I'm fine except for when my stupid oh (love him really) says he's quitting too and then has a cheeky one off his mate leaving me say at the bar on my own when we went to the club last night. So unfair that he can't just quit like I have lol, but I do get that my motivation makes it much easier for me as I am the one carrying the baby lol. All I keep saying to him is "think about playing football in the park" and he reckons he's fit though but as I pointed out, sometimes during :sex: he has to stop to catch his breath or cough coz he smokes too much :rofl: soooo attractive lol!

Bump you have to do whatever you feel is best hun, we will support you either way. :hugs: But if they are willing to give you extra medical help and you feel up to it emotionally, then maybe the steroids and whatnot will help? You have a son already I believe? So you know you can carry to term, and maybe the steroids is the extra thing you need to get your forever baby?

Awww Tawn that brought a tear to my eye reading that!! I think it isn't as real to men until either the scan or something like that happens. My oh is sometimes devoid of emotion (I call him stone face at times lol) but when we were at the hospital and told about the mc he had to go outside and cry coz he told me he felt he couldn't breakdown in front of me as I was suffering enough and he had to be strong.

Bump - I have replied on another thread but as I said, its whether you feel you could cope, and whether you'd regret it forever if you didn't try again.

Cath - go join a gym then you will deffo get your sept BFP and your gym membership will be useless lol, reverse psychology lol!!

Trying to sleep but now our bedroom stinks like 'nasty' mixed with air freshener after DH used the ensuite a little while ago. I think he might have had his own implantation symptom tonight... :wacko: :rofl:

Aha hahahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: thats so funny mummy2, not for your dh of course lol!!

ew lol! that made me chuckle :haha: poor dh. and poor you with your hightened sense of smell :(

cath were doing the same. im joining a gym when my mum gets back off her jollies and not doing opks so who knows :)

tawn, i havent started yet. i will start this evening. tomorrow i am wellie and sleepingbag shopping and necessities. ugh i hate camping but looking forward to a change of scenery :)

Camping is awesome! I love camping lol! Although not for a full week, think I'd miss my home comforts too much for that long lol!

Man I'm so lazy I've still not started taking my bed apart, too busy chatting lol!!

im not out of my pyjamas haha!! im too busy watching 60 minute makeover. :dohh:

Bump, its up to you, its your body, your going through it mentally and physically, if it were me i would give it one more try with the steroids hun xxx

Mummy eeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww haha that made me laugh!!

ahhhh i cant join a gym girls - theres not one near me and as i dont drive it would be a kerfuffle to get home after work from cardiff as there are loads of really good ones here but my train would be fine but its getting my connection bus :-( HMPH! OH wouldnt cope without me there either but he just txt me to say he will go out on the bike for me to do my zumba when i get home :) hes a good un!

Awwww Tawn that made me laugh and well up 'congratulations' lol i hate it when people say 'Well Done!' like it was a race or something lol, our ohs are more emotional than we think ladies

Yeh Love pop in and say hiya, congrats on finding out which sex it is, a little boy, you must be over the moon!! xxxx

God u ladies can talk I've just popped in on my lunch, can't keep up with you ps lol... Il chat later nd to head back to work..cx

Cath yeah for 1 month till ttc again..x

Bailey I love hearing about ur symtoms..x

Fletch aw I'd love to here from love..cx

Bump I'd d wot ever feels right for u and oh Hun..x

Tawn is tht u in the 2ww now lovely?x

Mummy2 hope we get our BFPs but I really am starting to feel out. Except from my 3 trips to the loo thru the night, maybe I drunk too much b4 bed. Oh and a nosebleed..x

Cheryl i said that last week too, maybe I'm drinking too much fluids!! Can't wait for you to test!! When you testing again, Sunday??

Sunday il be 13dpo I'm so tempted. To test tomoro cos I've got a drawer full of ics but I had a bfn yest..x

Cheryl...................Nosebleed?!?! your def PG!!! I had one before my bfp last time and i read it is a very uncommon symptom! woop xxx

I love that Cheryl, you feel out but have all these crazy symptoms! I know we like to protect ourselves in case it is a bfn, but I have a strong feeling you will get a bfp soon! Fx'd!

I think today is O day, so going to try to dtd one more time this afternoon (as stepson is with grandparents until 6pm and DH will be home in about half hour!) and then call it 1DPO tomorrow. Now the question is, how do I get him to not realize it is O time, but convince him we should dtd right after he gets home from work!? LOL he will def know something is up if I try and sneak one in as soon as he gets home!

Man, this "him not wanting to know about O time so that he doesn't get performance anxiety" is a pain in the bum! And DH would die of embarassment if he found out I was talking about it on here whoops! For the record, it is all great and in perfect working order as long as I don't say "babe, I'm ovulating and we need to dtd if we want to make a baby this month" :haha:

Lol, that made me laugh Tawn. Maybe just surprise him wearing some sexy underwear or summat when he gets home and if he asks why say its a late anniversary present haha!!

AFM I am in a right stress!! Turns out my gas had been on all morning so then I convinced myself I could smell petrol again and turned it off and opened all the windows again!! I really dunno if it's just me guys!!! I'm a crazy pregnant lady!!!
Plus I have a set of alun keys of all sizes, so I go to get them to take my old bed apart and I can't find them! I swear I left them with my batteries and stuff in the second shelf under the stairs!! I also have a few spare alun keys with them that I managed to find but none of them fit!! How can I have found the loose keys but not the set??! So I've spent the best part of an hour routing under the stairs for them (my under the stairs is huuuuuge) with all my windows open occasionally sniffing up to see if I can smell petrol!!!

Hey ladies!! Wanted to stop in and check on ya.. Like I told fletch I keep an eye on you ladies and am cheering you ladies on.. I just didn't wana interfere :)
Mrs d I'm so sorry about your results .. I'm praying for you..
Bump- sorry for your loss :( try to stay positive
Bailey big congrats on your rainbow baby!!
An everyone else you will get there and I know you will be getting your BFP ASAP :)
Cheryl I definitely have a good feeling your defo prego.. :) good symptoms!!!
Afm I'm 21 weeks and I'm having a boy .. Never thought I'd get this far!
So that being said you can and will get your rainbow baby's everyone of you!!! :)
Also to the other prego ladies in this thread hello and I hope you lovely ladies are feeling ok!!

Tawn i would do the sexy undie thing like Bailey said orrrrrrrrr pretend you have been reading 50 shades haha!

Bailey maybe you have baby brain already!?!

Awww love what a lovely name for your baby! xxx

I think I have, I'm currently sat upstairs with oh whilst we see if he can smell it after ten minutes of the gas being back on lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->