Lucky thread

Bump - I'm just so sorry :cry: There really are no words. It's just not fair. Big :hugs:

Mrs D - Praying that they get it all lovely and the next 6 months will fly. Remember to tell them you want to TTC afterwards (as someone already said) so they can be mindful of that when it comes to treatment and making sure you have eggies to try with when it's all a distant memory xx

Tawn - From my VERY limited knowledge of OPKs, I'd say O will be tomorrow and having DTD last night you should be in a fabulous place to catch that eggy this month :happydance: Doesn't BDing 2 days prior to O give you the best chance of conception?
Great news too about your website.

Fletch - I hope you can convince him to make a sneaky tent baby with you :wink:

Cheryl - Symptoms today? How are you feeling?

Shellie - Hoping all those little things will add up to a nice big BFP for you next week!

Bailey - YAY for getting a bargain deposit due to their stuff-up! Hope you're still on cloud 999 (!!). When are you seeing the nurse again? Is it Thursday?

Maryanne - Sorry AF got you. On to August though and you'll have your BFP before you know it.

Sorry to anyone I've missed...

AFM - I ended up having a great birthday (except for all the sad news in here!) and felt well enough to enjoy it all right up until after dinner when I just felt sick/exhausted. The doctor didn't have my results yet though so I still don't know for sure whether it's glandular fever. Good news though is even if it is, I have no reason to worry about it affecting a potential pregnancy in case I have conceived this cycle apparently. Something else positive is that we picked up our new car yesterday, so that was exciting!! And I got to wake up to my 2 year old singing 'Happy Birthday to Mummy' over the baby monitor. So special <3

Well it's August now, so a new month and much better luck for everyone of you gorgeous ladies on our 'LUCKY' thread! On to bigger and better and more positive (the Big FAT kind!) things this month, for sure!! PMA! PMA! PMA!

Mummy I'm glad you had a fab birthday. And congrats on the new car!!! I hope your sickness passes soon and you feel better hun!

How many dpo are you again? And when do you plan on testing?? Sorry to forget, it just gets confusing when it seems so
Many of you ladies are in your tww at the moment!!!

We bd'd :) yay!! Haha I can't sleep so thought is come back.

Happy birthday mummy! :) hope you feel better soon and that its ms and not glandular fever Xxxx

Tawn, I hope you arent still working at this time! Is dh off tomorrow? If so get some morning bding in :)

Thanks ladies!

Fletch - it def is something other than just MS cause I've had a KILLER sore throat for over 3 weeks now. Hoping though that it's only gotten worse over the last few days because my system's low due to pregnancy...? Bit far fetched, but we shall see. I'd love for the doc to ring and say "um, you're actually pg!".

Tawn - that's ok, I get super confused in here too in terms of where everyone's at! And I'm not on often enough for you to remember either. I'm 8DPO today (1st August). I'll probably cave and test on Sunday as AF is due on Tuesday. But if it's a BFN I'll just wait for AF to show (and test again if she doesn't).

Ok girls, so I'm becoming slightly more hopeful about this month... TMI alert, but this afternoon I had some diarrhea which kinda came out of nowhere, and that's a good sign of implantation for me!! At 8DPO, it's looking good! The same DPO I was when I had the same symptom with the bub we lost in March.

Someone tell me I'm being ridiculous and not to be so excited over a visit to the loo! Really don't want to be devistated now after such a great sign.

I think you must all be sleeping, so I'll have to wait for any kind of response :coffee:

Morning I had an early night and it's been chat happy in here lol....

Tawn hoping u hav caught ur egg with 2 nights b4 xx

Mummy2 glad you had a nice bday and yeah for the car.. Maybe ur toilet trip is a sign Hun, talking about tht I had diarrhoea yesterday morning at 8dpo too so maybe a sign. Xx

Afm 9dpo
All the same symtoms plus
Vivid dreams
Achy legs

Bump: I'm so sorry! I hope you will feel up to trying again later. Many thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. :hugs:

Duck: I can't believe the bad news of today. I'm so sorry hun! I hope the 6 months fly and you can TTC... ASAP! Lots and Lots of :hugs:!

Tawn: That is definitley a beautiful positve OPK! Yay for BD! Soon you'll be posting your picture of your lovely dark BFP! :happydance:

Cheryl: How exciting? It's getting close to time for testing! :happydance:

I'll be around to see those August BFP's roll in... :hugs:

Mummy: Sound so promising! This is the month! :happydance:

Cheryl: I had loads of massive vivid dreams in my 2ww! This month is the one! :happydance:

I gotta say mummy and Cheryl, I had diarrhoea before my bfp and I had the worst cold of my life in the tww! Hopeful these are your bfp symptoms!!!

I actually can't try again I can't put my self thru this an eighth time :( we are looking into surrogacy with help from NHS as we cannot afford it or adoption they are our only options as soon as this is over I'm getting the implant in its all over for me :(

I gotta say mummy and Cheryl, I had diarrhoea before my bfp and I had the worst cold of my life in the tww! Hopeful these are your bfp symptoms!!!

As were they mine... :)

I actually can't try again I can't put my self thru this an eighth time :( we are looking into surrogacy with help from NHS as we cannot afford it or adoption they are our only options as soon as this is over I'm getting the implant in its all over for me :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Awww bump I'm so sorry hun. I hope the nhs will help you and your oh to get your rainbow forever baby :hugs:

Cheryl and Mummy..........................Get ready to see those lines women!! they are very promising signs, i had a toilet incident also vivid dreams, saying that i have vivid dreams now, i woke up this morning not speaking to OH cause he cheated on me..........1 minute later i realised it was my dream! WOOPS!!

Ahhh bump :hugs: xxx

Ahhh, Cath: Thats a terrible dream. :hugs: I'm glad you woke up!

Morning ladies!!

Took me ages to catch up then!! So chatty!!

Cheryl and muumy2 - you 2 are soooooo pregnant lol!! I had severe diarrhoea this time last week at 2am that came out of nowhere and went just as quickly and I was either 8 or 9 dpo then!!!! It's so exciting!! Can't wait to see those lines!!!

Tawn - I think that was a definate positive and today is your O day, you have spermies awaiting that little eggy so go get some more tonight to add to them and definately catch it!! Good luck hun, remember that rainbow, it was a sign!

Cath - aw that was a horrible dream hun, ive had one like that before and it made me feel so bad :hugs: how's dtd just for practice/fun coming along? And has your MIL seen that you've moved all the furniture back lol?!

Fletch - I think a rainbow baby conceived in a tent would be great lol!! Try and tell him to be more adventurous hehehe! I don't know how he will cope lying next to you in a tent for a week without dtd!! Maybe my oh is just terrible though coz he can't go a few days without dtd! Although I refuse to right now coz I'm all panicky but I'm sure that will pass by next week when I feel like the eggy has definately go comfy and attached!!

Mrs d - hoping you are ok and big :hugs: to you. I hope that the doctor can give you more answers, can't believe really that they told you the results then made you go away and wait a couple of days before giving you the rest of the information. FX'd it was caught really early xxxx

Anyone else I have missed I'm really sorry, my memory is even worse that usual now but big hugs (I nearly misspelt hugs with jugs then :rofl:) and lots of :dust: to everyone

AFM - I have got my midwife appointment tomorrow which I'm sure will be as useless as the doctors. I've researched and in the uk they will not do progesterone or hcg levels as they do not prescribe progesterone here and if hcg isn't rising as it should then theres nothing they can do. Plus I was thinking that as my mmc was almost 2nd tri then I don't think my levels were a problem last time. Just gotta hope it was just one of those unfortunate things.
As for ms, no sign but I didn't get it last time. I was a little queasy last night though. I really want ms is that weird?? My major symptoms are very sore boobs, extreme exhaustion and some painful AF type cramps.

Btw ladies if I'm talking about being pg too much or upsetting anyone please tell me! I'm trying to keep it to a minimum but you ladies keep asking how I am lol!! Plus you guys have been so supportive and I know you will all be joining me soon, I feel so close to you all and don't wanna stop chatting to you all!!

Hahaha i have them quite often so OH is used to me and just laughs at me lol! nope not yet, i dont think she will be happy lol!! ill take some pics tonight!! dtd for fine is going very, very well, iv stopped hurting which is marvellous but as we are doing the ol' pulling out technique, oh is paranoid im going to get pregnant again so soon, i did tell him to wear condoms as im not going on the pill as my cycle is a bit messed up but he refuses to wear them so i told him as soon as my opks start getting dark there isnt a chance in hell we are doing it..................although i really want to get pregnant now but iv heard flying under 12 weeks can cause mc's and im on holidays on sept 24th xxx

yeh they wont do nothing hun and like you said if your levels arent rising theres not really much they can do, as sad as that seems but if your gonna miscarry you are going to to miscarry, i think that helped me in some way knowing that there was nothing i could do to prevent it! its good your seeing your midwife early hun!! i like that!! has it all sunk in yet?? xxx

Bailey, don't you worry about that! You are such an important part of this group, and as far as I am concerned, I would love to hear how your bean is progressing! I can't speak for everyone, but i love hearing updates from our preggo ladies (that means all of you other pg lucky thread gals too!) especially since--if god forbid I don't get a bfp soon--I don't want to be left without anyone to keep me company either if you all are bump buddies! lol.

Thanks Tawn, i just know how hard it can be seeing/hearing about other people that are pg. I'm still struggling working with someone who is 24 weeks pg coz I'm jealous she's further along than me :rofl: plus everyone knows she is pregnant and I so desperately wanna tell people!

Cath - I've only heard that flying in the third trimester isn't good, not the first. I'll ask doctor google lol. And glad the pain is gone now hun. I've only got an appointment with the midwife coz apparently my gp no longer deals with anything pregnancy related. He didn't even take a urine sample to test, told me to do it for the midwife which is wasting time coz it could have been sent off and tested by now!! I'm expecting the midwife appt to be as pointless as the gp one was on Monday tbh.

They both sound like good options Bump. I don't know that I could go through what you have, the number of times that you have, and still go on. All I can do is pray that you'll see some amazing blessing come out of all of this heartache, and that you'll get your rainbow baby in one shape or form when you're ready.

BIG :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->