Lucky thread

Well I just got my test results from Monday after a stuff up at the lab (they didn't run the right test on my blood and my doctor had to re-request it) and I don't have glandular fever... Apparently I've had it before though 'some time ago' and I have an immunity. But now I'm stumped as to what could be making me sick like this that's resistant to antibiotics? Having said that, I haven't taken panadol or anything else yet today to manage the pain, and that's a first this week. With any luck, whatever it is will just go the hell away and let me get on with making a new baby.

Is extreme crankiness a pg sign if AF is still a week away? Very grouchy today...

How is everyone else?

Hey ladies another 3 trips to the loo cant get back to sleep now lol...

Shellie ur symtoms sound promising..x

Tawn lovely pic...x

Mrs d ope today goes as well.. Xx

Mummy2 I hope crankiness is a sign I've been biting hubbys head off all wk. xx

Oh and a confession I did another ic thot there was a shadow but think its the line eye playing tricks so I'm now sticking to my guns Sunday I'm testing. Xx

BFPs are coming to this thread I can feel it!! Cheryl, mummy and Shellie, closely followed by Tawn and fletch!! And not forgetting Cath and mrs d when everything is all a-ok again!!!
Has anyone heard from dani recently?? Have I missed her posts in the thread?

Any who will pop on later as I'm off to work now!! Have a good day.
Got my midwife appt at 10am too.

Mrs d good luck today!!!

Hope all goes well at the midwife... I don't kno where dani is? Was she going on holiday. Xx

Mummy sorry you have glandular fever I hope it buggers off soon. Did the do a pg test at the same time? I really hope you get your bfp this cycle x

Cheryl I can't wait til Sunday if you Got a shadow on the ic then you'll get a beautiful line by Sunday x

Sorry you had an awful shift fletch, any news on the opk? When are you off camping is it today?

Shellie symptoms are looking good x

Yeah isn't dani in Cyprus?

Bailey I hope your midwife appointment goes well and don't take any chances with your gas get it checked for peace of mind x

Morning Ladies!!

Cheryl you most def have a pos HPT coming woman!!! cant wait for Sunday!!! YAY!!!

MrsD i hope all goes well today hun :hugs:

Bailey - good luck at the MW apt chicken!!

AFM after a 5 hour wait at hosp, finally got home at 1am and had to get up at 6am for work, i am bamboozled!! OH has inflammation of the cartlidge around his rib cage and sternum, its summit like Teszt disease?! Ahhhhh i love him so much when we were at receptionist and the receptionist asked for his symptoms he pointed to his chest and said it hurts here by my cervix (he meant Sternum) I actually nearly peed my pants!!! xxx

Lol cath tht really made me laugh out loud wot have u done to him lol brainwashed him with pregnancy talk lol... Hope he's ok? Is he off his work??xx

Awww poor oh. I hope the day at work flies by for you cath but I pitty you man flu is bad enough but he's got man cervix pain that's got to be worse xx

Lol you ladies make me giggle. Well as expected it was pretty much a waste of time but the midwife was lovely. She's sent off my details for a referral for my booking appointment. She's requested it be at the hospital for me so that it's easier for me to get to, last time i needed to take 2 buses to get to the children's centre. She was very reassuring though, with the usual "lots of women have a mc with first pregnancy and then go on to have children fine" but I know differently!! I asked if there's anything I could do and she said no and I totally forgot to ask about baby aspirin! But I've been reading up about it and if I had sticky bloods I think it would cause an mc earlier than mine happened so I'm just going to hope and pray that last time was just unfortunate and not caused by anything except bad luck.

Mrs d how are you feeling? Have you got loads of questions ready??

And Cath your poor hubby, he's got pregnancy on the brain too!! Bless him!

Fletch how was the opk did you do one?

SO FUNNY CATH!!! I nearly peed MY pants! :rofl:
I read that out to DH too and he laughed also. Thanks for the laugh!

Bailey - let us know how your appt goes x

Mrs D - Good luck today. Don't let anything confuse you, ask all the questions you feel need answers if and when they pop up. Is DH going with you? Big :hugs:

Cheryl - I think you're def headed for a BFP over the weekend :happydance:

AFM - Been SOOO grumpy today. And I had another bout of nasties in the loo around lunch time. Also saw a tiny bit of blood-tinged CM when wiping this arvo, so I'm hoping that's a sign that a bean is getting snuggly in there... I actually did a test, knowing full well it would be a total BFN (I talked to myself out loud in the bathroom about how stupid it was to be testing so early and everything - "there's NO WAY this will be positive!"). And it was... So I've satisfied my POAS craving for a while now and hopefully can hold out until at least Tuesday when AF is due.

Question - is codeine the one that's safe in pregnancy? I know paracetemol (sp) is ok, and ibuprofen is a no, but I'm wondering if there's something else I can take.

Aw bailey I think this is ur rainbow baby Hun. No nd to worry. Xx

Whoops Bailey - I commented before yours appeared on my screen. Glad she was nice and they could sort out the hospital visits for next time. My doc said about baby aspirin (100mg) that it can't hurt, and that he was more than happy for me to take it. It has loads of health benefits that extend past pregnancy anyway. Can you get it over the counter in the UK?

No Cheryl - that 'test' line couldn't have stayed whiter if I hadn't peed at all!
When are you testing next?

More bloody-CM just now when wiping... Not stressing though. Just giving it to God. What else can I do that will help the situation anyway? Nothing!

Aw I thot it had to be under 81mg for it to be safe? I. Taking 75mg one a day...c

Aw mummy hope it's implantation Hun... I'm testing on sun. Xx

Aw I thot it had to be under 81mg for it to be safe? I. Taking 75mg one a day...c

Aw mummy hope it's implantation Hun... I'm testing on sun. Xx

I hadn't heard about the 81mg thing? There are varying opinions on it anyway I think (and I'm in Oz) and I probably don't really need to be taking one... Maybe I should stop?

Have you ladies who are taking aspirin actually been tested for clotting disorders or had clotting been thought to have caused your MCs?

I'm waiting on my clotting test results but I googled it and says taking a low dose under 81mg whether or not u have had a mc it can prevent it from happening so I just started taking it last wk just after they took my bloods...x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->