Lucky thread

Poppy an bailey I told hubby there is asex ban till 12 wks lol cos everytime I mc we :sex: the day b4 so I'm sticking to my guns no sex but we can do other stuff... Il prob giv in at our 8 or 9 wk scan lol...cx

Mummy2 I'm so sorry Hun but I think you will be making a holiday baby... At least ur on cd1 and ready to start again. Xxx

Mummy I'm so sorry we were all so sure this was your month, and to get a kick in the mouth from your sanitary wrapper!! I'm sure you will get your fathers day bfp xx

I'm with you on being too scared to bd when pg x

Is that true ladies? No Dtd when preg.....we did it quite a lot when I was preg, my sex drive strangely went into overdrive.....god I hope that didn't cause my MMC :(

So sorry mummy....this will be your month xx

Mrs D good luck for the hospital today hon xx

Ooohhh I love the oldies too the cast of expendables has all my dream mean yummmmmm

Awwww mummy I'm so sorry hun but like you said this cycle you can test on fathers day just like you did on dd!!! Hope the ice cream was nice :hugs:

Ladies I was just thinking of when I get pregnant and iv realised I won't be happy,I'd be petrified until 12week scan,that's no way to act when pregnant is it :-/ xxx

I think we all will cath, one of the many downsides of having a mc, it robs you of your enjoyment x

Mummy no bding is just our preference there is nothing on dr google that says bding leads to mcs xx

Is anyone doing anything nice today? Anyone with a day off? It's a beautiful day here today shame I have to go to work my sunbed is calling me

Yeah think everyone thts had a mc is terrified when pg... No I'm working 12 till 8 it's gorgeous here too :( but I'm having a easy week so can't complain. Xx

its cloudy here :-( Going to be lovely towards the end of the week, tempted to book the day off again!!

Ohhh i slept late today :-( not by 5 or 10 minutes byt 1 hour and 35 minutes! but still was only 10 minutes late for work!!

MrsD what time is your scan today xxx

You did well only being 10 mins late x

My scan is at 3.30 today

I got ready in 9 minutes lol, i normally get the 7.10 bus then the 7.38 train but had to get the 8.10 bus and 8.38 train, i was like a mad woman rushing through town and the moment i got to my desk, still in my coat i had a stupid woman i work with come and ask me questions about a file!? Gimmie a chance to sit down!!!! Arghhh!!

are you going to ask why they wanted another scan today? xxx

Aw I hope your day improves x
Yeah I'll ask but I doubt they will tell me anything until Tuesday

Cath go u thts gd.. I thot u were going to say u were an hr late lol..x

Mrs d hope u get on ok... Def ask them why they wanted to see u again. Xx

Thanks ladies for being so lovely. I just feel like this whole TTC business being so difficult and tense is ruining my life!! Lol (probably a bit drastic). And I know you probably all feel the same way. Honestly though, it's robbing me of my happiness in other areas of my life. Even with just being able to enjoy my DD... :cry: Today I was cranky and upset because AF had arrived, and she doesn't deserve for her Mummy to be like that.

Good luck with your scan today Mrs Duck xx Praying for you.

Well done Cath on hardly even being late with that epic sleep-in! I hate when people get all in your face when you're clearly busy/running late/flustered.

Cupcake - some GPs will recommend no BDing in early pregnancy just as a precaution if you've had bleeding or loss before. I wouldn't worry that it's had anything to do with you MCing though. I think really, beans are pretty resilliant and most things won't cause any problems for a pregnancy (just like they say that if you're going to MC, there's nothing you can do to prevent it).

How are you feeling today Cheryl?

Mummy I totally get what u just said about it running ur life and u not being able to get on I feel the same and feel crap my ds and oh have to go thru it all too x

Thanks ladies for being so lovely. I just feel like this whole TTC business being so difficult and tense is ruining my life!! Lol (probably a bit drastic). And I know you probably all feel the same way. Honestly though, it's robbing me of my happiness in other areas of my life. Even with just being able to enjoy my DD... :cry: Today I was cranky and upset because AF had arrived, and she doesn't deserve for her Mummy to be like that.

Good luck with your scan today Mrs Duck xx Praying for you.

Well done Cath on hardly even being late with that epic sleep-in! I hate when people get all in your face when you're clearly busy/running late/flustered.

Cupcake - some GPs will recommend no BDing in early pregnancy just as a precaution if you've had bleeding or loss before. I wouldn't worry that it's had anything to do with you MCing though. I think really, beans are pretty resilliant and most things won't cause any problems for a pregnancy (just like they say that if you're going to MC, there's nothing you can do to prevent it).

How are you feeling today Cheryl?

Aw Hun PMA... I'm gd thanks just wish the next few wks wud fly by wish I cud sleep till 12 wks lol..x

Mummy I totally get what u just said about it running ur life and u not being able to get on I feel the same and feel crap my ds and oh have to go thru it all too x

It's just awful. It's all consuming, and not just around O time or testing time, it just feel ongoing. I know I've only had 2 losses and in comparison to the journey of others that's nothing, but we've now been TTC number 2 for as long as we tried with DD and have lost 2 babies along the way. I'm becoming very aware of how old she'll be by the time we have another one too and whether it's silly or not that upsets me. It's funny, I didn't mind waiting for her nearly as much as I care about how much older she's getting while we try for another baby. I wanted a 2.5-3 year gap and now she'll be 3 at the youngest. Who knows how much longer it will take? It's heartbreaking.

I had a big cry today...

We also pray at bedtime for "another baby to join our family some time soon", and the other night DD prayed that line all by herself for the first time. Pretty impressive for a 2 year old. I nearly cried.

Oh mummy, get it all out hun, you deserve a big cry!! Like Cheryl said though, PMA love, hopefully we will be in the 2ww together and ill certainly make that enjoyable with my constant POAS syndrome, i know it seems hard right now cause the ugly witch showed her face but you will WILL WILL get your rainbow baby, may take a few cycles but you will get your BFP before xmas hun ok xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Cath x

And I know I haven't been through nearly as much as most of you ladies, so I'm sorry about that. I'm just very emotional right now about everything. DH is being amazing though, and so are all of you xx

Dont be silly hun, we have all suffered a loss and thats bad enough, im glad you have a great DH with you, i know its really frustrating but you will get your rainbow baby! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->