Lucky thread

Thanks ladies, yeah I think they must have guessed that we were ttc after the mc and I think I may have misjudged how much it may have affected my in laws too!!

Wow cupcake and Cath soooo many sticks to pee on, soooo little time lol!!

As soon as I heard it could become a film one person sprang to mind immediately Ian somerhalder who plays Damon in the vampire diaries, I think he would be perfect

I've never heard of him......I think I'm getting old

Yes bailey so true....so many sticks....

Yum either of those work for me!

Come on you lot humour me who's your ideal man besides your dh/oh of course :winkwink:

Aw I don't kno mrs d I love mark wright bu no chance will he be playing mr grey. Xx

Well I don't really like these youngsters like Channing Tatum (he's in that new magic mike mrs d), I prefer some of the older ones like George Clooney and Brad Pitt. Although I do loooove Tom Hardy in a weird "hard man" kinda way.

Oh no not mark wright lol, he's very pretty but I don't like pretty, I like manly men that aren't afraid to have stubble lol!!

It's funny how we all have totally different tastes. I went out tonight for a pizza with a friend that I've known most of my life that I went to school with and we have never clashed over boyfriends, we have totally different tastes and that clearly hasn't changed as there were a couple of male waiters serving us and she was saying how nice looking they were and they just looked like greasy slime balls to me

I get the mark wright thing especially when he was in the jungle, not normally my type but ...

I have always liked the geeky type....but my hubs is totally the opposite....altho he recently had to get glasses which I LOVE!

My hubby is geeky he's got new geek sheek glasses he's very tasty in them lol. Xx

Lol, I personally dont normally like men who spend more time on their appearance than me, hence why I like Tom Hardy, but I do think Beckham is gorgeous!

I'm a little bit in love with Christian Bale at the mo coz I've just watched Batman. We've just come home and are now watching the last Batman lol!!

My oh used to be a boxer and has a fair few tattoos on his arms and chest, opposite of a geek but I always used to go for geeks, as I was one myself!

Ooh Gerard Butler....hes nice, a bit rough round the edges....and I've met him ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->