Lucky thread

I can't find the terrible thread. Which forum is it in?

Gerald buttler as mr grey. Omg!!!!!!!!! My legs shake at the thought hehe

I could take or leave Gerard Butler but oooh David Beckham he gets better looking with age mmm

Oh forgot to say, Tawn I'm technically 6 weeks today, but that only coz I had 5 week cycle lol, I only O'd on cd21 so I reckon I'm only 5 weeks but my gp and midwife will only go off my LMP so I am classed as 6 weeks. And I won't get my scan til 12 weeks but it will be here before I know it lol!!

Just looked it up and Easter Monday is April Fools day and I'm due the day after!

Hey ladies

Sorry for tmi here but me and oh haven't dtd since I got my BFP coz I was too scared! Well we just dtd and I am feeling so much better (in more ways than one lol!!) but so relieved in a way that we have done it now and I'm not panicking as much. I don't know why I got it in my head that it was going to do harm or something. Mc takes the joy out of everything sometimes doesnt it!!

Hey ladies

Sorry for tmi here but me and oh haven't dtd since I got my BFP coz I was too scared! Well we just dtd and I am feeling so much better (in more ways than one lol!!) but so relieved in a way that we have done it now and I'm not panicking as much. I don't know why I got it in my head that it was going to do harm or something. Mc takes the joy out of everything sometimes doesnt it!!

We have hardly dtd at all. Only a few times I think. I refused to do it at all until I was 12 weeks as I had heard it could cause spotting. I know the spotting can be common after sex when ur pregnant but I think any sight of blood for whatever reason would completely freak me out.Turns out I havnt had any spotting this whole pregnancy anyway

Not just me who's scared to death of it then!! Funny isn't it how we can't get enough so we can make a baby and then can't bring ourselves to do it once we know we have!! I'm hoping it doesn't cause any spotting but at least if it does I know why!!

Not just me who's scared to death of it then!! Funny isn't it how we can't get enough so we can make a baby and then can't bring ourselves to do it once we know we have!! I'm hoping it doesn't cause any spotting but at least if it does I know why!!

Aparently it can loosen dried blood that's already there or something. Correct me if I'm wrong

Well I'm officially out. AF arrived properly this morning...

I'm ok but just feeling like it's not just the 2WW that does my head in now, I actually feel as though I just can't get on with my life until we get that sticky bean in there. Does that sound crazy? I just feel like it's completely consuming me and I can't 'function' properly while we're still TTC. I said that to hubby last night and he said (as nicely as possible) that he's over it too. I don't like how crazy the process makes me. At least I wasn't convinced this was the month this month. And now I won't have MSness while we're away on holidays in early Sept. Maybe I'll get a BFP while we're away (or on Fathers' Day before we go).

And it just sucks too that I swear my periods are more paniful since MC then they ever were before. Talking about kicking someone when they're down! My sanitary product wrapper even gave me a stat this morning on how many babies are born around the world every minute and I was like "that's a bit insentitive, thanks wrapper, for someone who's clearly got their period!!".

Thank I'll have some ice cream...

Oh mummy2 I'm so sorry!! It really sounded like this month was it for you!! Maybe the universe wants you to have a lovely Fathers Day BFP! I really hope next month is your month hun! And yeah that statistic on your wrapper was really unfair!! Why would they put that there when the product is clearly meant for someone who is not pregnant!! I'm so sorry hun, it probably doesn't help when we are convincing you that you are pregnant and trying to get you to test!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->