Lucky thread

Haha lynton that put an image in my head I would rather forget x

I hope you do get your bfp this month but if you don't it might be worth a quick chat to your dr, it can't do any harm x

Cath sorry to hear you have had a rubbish day, hope the phone call with your mum goes ok :hugs:

I'm just watching Jezza Kyle show, makes me so mad :growlmad:

I hoping for the best for your grandad hun x

I have to drink as much as possible to flush through my kidneys from the contrast dye but no one told me to avail alcohol so I might just do that x

Oh and cath I talked my dh into buying a new sofa yesterday as there was a sale on but it is going to take 12-14 weeks to be delivered booo

ahhhhhhhh have a few glasses of vino hun! i think i may after iv done Zumba! do you have a weird taste after the dye or anything??

Oh Well done hun!!!! Woop!! what colour, where from?! iv hinted for a new one but we are stuck having corner sofa's cause of the shape of our room soooooooooooooooo iv asked for the 2 rooms to be knocked into 1 and french doors leading out onto the garden lmfao! i best get pregnant soon as all i want to do is waste money on the house lol! i bet ordering your sofa cheered you up a little bit hun! xxx

Ohhhh i love Jezza but i know what you mean about making you feel mad!!! there are never any decent people on there!! xxx

Mrs Duck congrats on the new sofa :)

I'm now watching something about orange county housewives, I never realised how bad daytime tv is :wacko: I'm looking forward to the olympic diving tonight though, and hopefully after another nights rest I can go back to work tomorrow :)

Hiya everyone!! Sorry I went AWOL again, you ladies talk sooo much and its hard to keep up! Hope you are all well! x x x

Oh Mrs D I'm glad the hospital went well, it's good they are being thorough but I guess it would have been nice for them to say that on the phone to you last night rather than make you worry! And yey for a new sofa!

OPKs have gone lighter again today which is odd, did a HPT to and that's now become the tiniest of faint lines so things are going in the right direction....maybe I imagined the darker line on the OPK yesterday...anyway it's irrelevant as we're not trying until after AF anyway!

Cath fxd the call with your mum goes ok xx

Bailey and Cheryl - how are you both today?

Yeah you get a horrible taste in your mouth I don't know how to explain it but it's horrible a bit metalic maybe and you feel hot, I've just been trying to sit in the garden in the sun and normally it can never be too hot I'm a bit of a sun worshiper but I am sweating buckets.

I know what a result, it's just a 3 & 2 seater reclining leather sofa but mine was my mums so not my choice and I've had it for 10 years but dh said there was nothing wrong with it. The brown leather wasn't my first choice but dh didn't like the ones I chose so it was a compromise

Wow knocking 2 rooms into 1 would your in laws do that? But it sounds great x

thurl no you don't want to go back yet make the most of being off and the weather is going to be nice x

Hi wiggler how are you and bubs?

Cupcake I find I get the start of a line on the opks for a couple of days then it goes faint again for a few days then a few days later I get my positive it's a bit odd but it keeps happening?? x

Yikes I only went on a driving lesson!! I can't keep up!!

Lynton - noooo I was not patient enough to wait for AF lol, I poas at 12dpo and it was BFP! In fact I peed on 2 sticks lol coz once I got a pretty good line on the frer I did a cb digi too and that was "pregnant 1-2 weeks" which was pretty good for 12dpo, so I may have ovulated a little earlier than I thought!

I'm doing good today thanks ladies thanks for asking! I was tired before but my nap must have rejuvenated me!

Mrs d - so glad that they told you and it was just to be thorough! Go get some lovely wine to drink in the sun!!
And yes he said I can book my test!! I've asked if I can book it first week of sept and he said he didn't see why not but suggested really hammering it in my own car and then maybe even doing the test in my own car if I feel better in that! So exciting!!

Cath - I hope all is ok with your grandad, or as best it can be hun. Big hugs to your family xxxxxxxxx

Argh there's flies all over my house, damn me leaving the back door open!!

And thurl, I saw a bit of jezza today at work and it made me cringe!!!

Hi Wiggler!! How's baby doing?? Do you know the sex yet? Or is it way too soon lol!

Aww Wiggler just took a proper look at your avatar, what a beautiful little baby!!! Such a great scan picture!!

Yay :happydance: no more horrible train and bus journeys for you xx

I hope not!! I really hope I can pass first time, mainly beacuse its so expensive!!! £60 what a rip off!!

I don't know how much it costs here? Do you have to take a theory test first?

Scan was yesterdeay, it went amazing. I am a very very happy girly right now. After the MCs I have been so panicked and scared, I think I can relax a little bit now. Next scan is sep 26. Should find out the gender then x x x

Yeah I've done my theory a couple of months ago, was really easy to be honest! Don't think the practical will be!! I did my reverse around a corner 4 times today, twice were perfect and twice shockingly bad!! So at the moment I've got a 50/50 chance of getting that right!!

Congrats Wiggler, lovely picture too :)

Bailey passing your test will be one of the best things you will ever do, it is definately better to practice loads in your own car first though, just watch the bad habits don't creep in before you take your test :haha:

Ahhh so my hubs just got in from work, and he bought me a big bunch of flowers to make me feel better :)

You've got a couple of weeks you'll have cracked it 100% of the time by then x

Wiggler that's great news, so exciting and not long til you find out the sex x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"