Lucky thread

Evening ladies!!

I am shattered but happy tonight! Told my other best friend and she was really great. She did say that I had changed since the mc, like I was broken and was trying to fix myself (??) but she was lovely. She says she's gonna be texting me everyday to check I'm ok and said she'll be worrying for me! That's a different response than my other friend isn't it?

Hope everyone else is ok tonight. Cath how are you doing? Big :hugs: for you and I hope you are alright.

Mrs duck - all that talk of chocolate!!! It's my craving lol, and I have none. Normally I'm not a chocolate eater but seem to like sweet things now!!

Cheryl - wow still sore :holly: mine have eased off a bit but now it's immense exhaustion! I had a nap today and I'm still in bed already!!

What's everyone else up to?

Oh and has everyone else noticed the mobile site for bnb now? Has it always been there or is it new? It's awesome!!

Lol thanks cath, it's hard not telling my parents but it will be worth it waiting till 8 or 10 wk scan wrapping up the scan pic and putting it in a frame for them to open... It's easier to not tell ppl when u hav had mcs. X

Aw I couldn't manage that Cheryl. I couldn't wait til 12 weeks to tell my mum, she'd have killed me lol!

Yeh still sore lol... I'm tired too Hun... My mum will kno my reason for it tho.. Glad ur friends happy. Xx

Oohhhh how do I find the mobile site hun I need it lol I'm on here more than fb abduction that's sayin summit lol

Awww I'm glad your other bf was nuch note nicer and seems more caring!!!

Cheryl that's an Amazeballs of an idea!!! If I get my bfp in September I should get my 12week scan December time so I was gonna get merry xmas cards off moonpig and put the scan pic on the front...Xxx

Yeah I'm sure your mum will understand and just be so happy to see that gorgeous scan picture!

Think I'm just gonna sleep whenever I can I think lol! Any morning sickness?

Good Evening Ladies, I have been directed here by Cath! She said you were a lovely bunch and reading a little I can see you are all as ttc and baby obsessed as me so looks like I've come to the right place :)

Yay Shelbysioux!!! Welcome hun,your in the right place xxx

Hi shelby and welcome!! Yes we are all ttc and baby mad, all poas addicts too and obsessed with seeing those lovely pink lines!!

Cath - there was just a small sentence at the top of the page saying click here to view mobile site

Yeah tht wud be great Cath. Cx

Only ms yesterday bailey was so sick :sick:

Good Evening Ladies, I have been directed here by Cath! She said you were a lovely bunch and reading a little I can see you are all as ttc and baby obsessed as me so looks like I've come to the right place :)

Hey :wave: lady how u doin??xx

Lol I quite like it! It makes all smileys look awesome and well big especially this one :holly:

Omg!! Was just on fb and workmate commented on her friends status (friend said she's fed up) apparently this friend could do with a vodka or two and hates being pregnant!! Can't wait for another two weeks so she can finally get back to "getting on it" round Blackpool with her mates and all the voddies she can drink!!!!

Seriously so mad right now!!!

I don't like the mobile site either but love tht smiley lol..x

Bailey-what had ur other friend said?
Sorry I'm still catching up

Oh Bailey I got a friend like that,she would be due a week after me,her status the other day was saying she's utter fed up of being pregnant cause she can't drink or smoke and her oh is doing her head in and she wishes things were diff,so do I love!!! Lol xxx

Those boobies crack me up lok xxx

Yeah it was me cheryl I'm just getting a boring brown leather one as it was the compromise between what I wanted and what dh wanted.

Welcome shelbysioux :wave:

Ooh no I haven't seen the mobile version and is there a bnb app yet?

Some people just don't know how lucky they are!

Poppy my other friend barely was excited and then we went out Saturday night for her birthday. I was staying at hers and she said we'd be getting 11pm train home, her and her bf got drunk, didn't really talk to me and decided we'd get the night bus back. I got in bed at 4am. I was so tired I cried uncontrollably!!! She also didn't say anything when I said I was worried about miscarrying again. She didn't seem bothered.

Thanks for your welcomes! Lovely to see all your :BFP: s! Some of you are so strong I don't know how I would cope with some of the things you have been through!
I am currently umming and aaahhhing over whether to start ttc again when I ov around 24th of this month. The 20th will be 12 weeks since I had the metho shot for an ectopic. I think deep down though I have made up my mind as some Clearblue opk's accidentally 'fell' into my basket in sainsburys today! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->