Lucky thread

Thanks mrs d I hope so!! I'm one of these people who does better under pressure, I feel like I need to have the test booked so I have the pressure of it on me so I'll learn my manoevres better and make sure I get out in my car more.

Thurl - Awww how sweet of your hubby!!

Yay for the driving lesson Bailey,£60....bloody hell!!

My brother txt me on my way home to tell me,he was too upset,in the space of a week its travelled from his lungs to his liver,they have offered him chemotherapy but he's declined as he had to watch his son battle cancer and with chemotherapy he went down hill,Dr has given him 1-2 months,they aren't telling my nan its spread as she's ill and their afraid it will make her worse,I don't know seats upsetting me the most,my nan not knowing and my grandfather having to keep it a secret,the fact my grandfather will never see me pregnant or the fact that I can't answer the phone to my mother cause she's too upset,she txt me to say she's heartbroken......I absolutely adore my grandfather xxx

Mrsd I know hearing all of this isn't helping you bit it will be completely different with you,they have caught it all and you will be fine hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww Cath I am so so sorry hun, I am devastated for you, I really am. How awful. Are they at least helping him to be comfortable. Oh I really I am so sorry Cath, it's so hard when something so terrible happens to someone you love xxxxxx

Cath I'm so sorry to hear that, such a horrible thing to hear about a loved one, sending you lots of :hugs: xx

Oh cath I'm so very sorry to hear such terrible news but I understand why he has declined further treatment, I went through the same thing with my grandparents last year only my nan has dementia so she couldn't remember what she was told about his illness which in some ways was a blessing xx

We are all here for you hun, stay strong (but have a good cry too) xx

Tthanks ladies,I think I just cried my heart out to my pillows oh is still working :-( I can't imagine my nan living without him when I visited last week she said to him 'your not going anywhere its our 60th wedding anniversary next year and we will have a big massive party' :-( bless them,he's such a strong man...

Oh Mrsd I can see why that would be a blessing bless her its bittersweet isn't it?

Anyway I don't want to bring this thread into depression!!!

Mrsd have you had a drink yet??? Xxx

Like I said we are all here for you so if you feel you want to talk about it please do xxx

No I didn't in the end as we didn't have any wine chilled but I did have a yummy Thai takeaway mmmm

Thank you hun,I'm sure ill take you up on that offer xxx

Ohhhh that sounds lovely!!! Only recently I tried Thai. Yummmm I haven't even thought about food,need to figure something out or oh won't be happy lol poor bugger has been working for 15 hours xxx

15 hours wow, has he talked any more about moving away to work during the week or has he given up on that?

Have some comfort food hun and a nice dessert x

I think its safe to say we won't have that discussion again,I told him point blank that I don't think its a relationship seeing each other on weekends especially as we want a baby.

I shouldbt really as I'm trying to tone up for holidays and just done an hour on zumba,first time this year iv done any exercise but sod it,pizza,chips and a few fabulous baker boys muffins I think lol did you have a nice dessert after your takeaway hun xxx

Wiggler- congratulations on ur scan. Glad everything is going well!

Cath- I'm so sorry hun!!!! Sending loads of love and prayers to u and ur family. Xxx

Haha I don't blame you hun well done for putting your foot down.

No we didn't have a pudding tonight but I'm a chocoholic so I have had a galaxy bar x
Zumba Wow thats a full workout, you can afford to put a few calories back inside you after that workout x

Poppy I forgot to say before that I would love to have a surprise when I gave birth and not know the sex of the baby but I know I would give in I admire your will power x

Mmmmm galaxy is the best!!! I never used to be a fan of chocolate until recently,munch on Mrsd!!!

I know but I shouldn't really cause I need to tone up but ill have a better diet day tomorrow lol

Oh I could never not know I'm so impatient,well done if you can do it hun,my boss didst find out and she's kicking herself now as she wants to know a week before her due date lol xxx

Well my scan is a week tomorrow. We will see if I give in or not haha

Mrs duck- glad the appointment today was nothing to worry about

mmmm Galaxy, MrsD that has to be the best chocolate there is :thumbup:

Cath hope you're doing ok :hugs:

I'm off to chill with a cuppa tea before bed now, but just wanted to say thanks for making me feel so welcome here, and I look forward to getting to know more about everyone, night night :hugs:

Hey ladies so busy in here tonight...x

Cath :hugs: I'm sorry Hun hope ur ok..cxx

Bailey mines went back to the runs lol...xx

Mrs d thts gdu got took right away Hun and they just wanted to scan a different part of ur body. Xxx

Wiggler great scan pic Hun. Cx

Poppy can't wait for ur next scan Hun. Cx

Cupcake I'm gd thanks ow are u?cx

To all the other ladies how are u doin??xx

Afm no Change here just plodding along tired and big Achey :holly: lol..x

Cath everyone deserves a treat especially you today x
If she managed to get to a week before due date then even I wouldn't give in then

Aww thurl that's lovely of you to say, enjoy your cuppa, night night x

Hi cheryl have you been a busy lady today?
Tired, achey, sore :holly: and the runs what a combination lol x

Hey yeah was working 12 till 8 so my pgs are on:)

Only working 4 hrs tomoro so going to hav a wee easy day.x

How are u mrs d? Is it u who's getting a new sofa?? Wot kind colour?x

Haha Mrsd that tickled me,what a combination lol

Cheryl you finding it hard not telling anyone?

Thanks ladies,waiting for oh to come home,hate being on my own,ny cats buggered off out aswell Oohhhh Cheryl I almost forgot....Happy Birthday to your fur baby!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->