Lucky thread

Aw Cupcake! You'll be fine lovely. Just don't expect too much of yourself today and head to the bathroom for a cry if you need to. Is there a work friend you can lean on a bit today?

Praying for you x

Morning ladies! Or good evening to Mummy and good night to Shellie, I believe!! :)

Mummy- how annoying that your body is giving you such mixed signals! Hopefully, your normal period means that you are going to produce a niiiiice healthy egg this month and make your rainbow baby--just like that cycle with DD! Glad DH is feeling a tiny bit better!

Aww cupcake, I truly hope today goes better than you expect! This first day is probably going to be the hardest, but I guess the upside of that is--once you get today over with, it will hopefully be a bit easier from then on out! :hugs: hun!

MrsDuck, only one more sleep until you get your POSITIVE results! I will say a little prayer that there is no spread whatsoever and after your op and treatment, you are 100% in the clear! :hugs: to you too!

Shellie, gorgeous rainbow! It was a sign for me on our wedding anniversary (the night we conceived most likely) and it will be for you too! This is your month!

Leinzlove, thinking of you for your surgery. You will be just as gorgeous and lovable to everyone, not just your family! Praying it is painless for you!

Fletch, how you feeling hun? All recovered from you trip? Is it easier being in the TWW not knowing your DPO or harder?! Can't wait for you to test as I am sure you and DH made a tent baby!

Poppy, only 3 more sleeps until your scan! I love that you can feel you bubba moving and that gives you some reassurance!

Cath, we missed you yesterday! Hope you are holding up OK hun. :hugs:

Thurl, glad you and DH enjoyed date night, and a cuddle watching the closing ceremony! Sounds like you two have a super sweet relationship!

Cheryl, how you feeling hun? Any more ms?

Bailey, did you manage a lie in at all? Or did your internal body clock get you up early again today?

Morning ladies!!!

Sorry i went AWOL yesterday was sooooooooo busy!!!

I did read back a few pages last night but i forgot what has been said!!!

Yesterday was lovely, visited my nan she was a bit upset as it was the anniversary of my uncles death and i think my gd has told her how bad the cancer is but we cheered her up by bringing some lovely cakes to her! then OH Went and lost the car keys (we had his mothers car yesterday) so spent all night searching for them, they were in Asdas! Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

Anyway!! how are you all??

Cupcake i hope today isnt too bad for you lovely :) :hugs:

Leinz - Tawn has summed up what i was going to write lol! Get loads of jelly and ice cream in hun, i hope you will be ok?

MRsD how you coping lovely??

Tawn,Bailey, Cheryl - my 3 favourite pregnant ladies!! how are you all doing??

Fletch! Lovely to have you back, i hope you had a nice week??

To everyone else................MORNING!! xxxxxx

Morning ladies very chatty in here last night ...x

Mummy glad dh is feeling a bit better, he will be in good shape for the big o...xx

Cupcake hope ur first day back is ok Hun..cx

Mrs d how u doing can't believe it's tues tomoro again... You will be glad it's flown in u can get ur results. Xx

Shellie gorgeous rainbow Hun..x

Fletch u must be shattered Hun from ur trip..x

Leinzlove think of u Hun hope all goes well..x

Cath hope everything went ok yesterday Hun :hugs: spk sn. Xx

Poppy are u sure your not tempted to find out the sex?? I'd be dying to kno lol..cx

Tawn how are u? Still peeing on sticks?xx

Thurl hey how's u?xx

Hey bailey :wave:

Afm no ms again just mega sore :holly:

Aw cath ur oh is a nightmare with car keys lol.. U must of been ragin..xx

Glad it went well Hun... Hope ur nan was ok?xx

Hahahhaa i love that smiley, just as much as a i love this one :drunk: :rofl:

Awww cheryl i could bloody kill him honestly!! he dropped them as he got out of the car and didnt realise!! hes got a load of keys aswell!!

Yeh she was ok thank you hun, you could see she had been quiet but we popped up, my uncles ex partner did who thinks the world of my grandparents and my sister BIL and nephews went there so it cheered her up :) xxx

Yeah those smileys are good lol

Aw thts good she was probably happy to see everyone. Xx

Morning ladies!

Hope you are all well!

Mummy2 - yeah I was up late, stupid oh waking me up (not on purpose) about half an hour after I went to sleep. Think I'm gonna have to make sure I go to bed before 10pm and not try to wait up and see him. I'm so sorry your body is being cruel to you!! How's your oh doing today? Did you load him up on vitamins?

Cath - so glad it went well yesterday and you cheered you nan up. Awww I love that I'm one of your three fave preggo ladies thank you :flower:

Cupcake - I hope today goes really much better for you than you have been expecting, thinking of you!

Leinzlove - thinking of you today too, I hope it all goes well and painlessly, and dont worry everyone will still love you and know you are doing it for your bubs.
And yeah my job can be hard but relaxed too so we get to sit and have a brew and sit and have our tea. It just seems such a long shift to be finishing at 10pm nowadays when I'm normally already in bed at that time!!!

Tawn - my body clock did wake me at 7.30 but I managed to go back to sleep til 9. How are you feeling today? Still in shock!!

Thurl - hello hope you are feeling good today. And your dh does sound like such a sweetie.

Cheryl - the sore :holly: are they making it uncomfortable to sleep like they are for me?? Stupid big things getting in the way lol!! I've got weird flutters again this morning, must be something stretching out to accommodate the hobbit!!

Mrs d - hope monday at work isn't too rubbish! And hopefully the sun will stick around for you to sun worship when you finish!!

Shelby - how are you today? How long left now til ttc?

Fletch - how's life back in the normal world lol!! Any tww symptoms?

Poppy - how's the bubs today? Are you feeling any better, hope those emotions are playing nicely for you today cx

Have I missed anyone?? I hope not, if do I am so sorry!!

AFM I really don't wanna go to work for some reason, just can't be bothered lol! It's probably because oh gets Monday's off and I have to work. Oh well we are both off tomorrow.

Yeah they are stingy thru the night. Aw I'm off today but then working till sat :(

Well I've been in 1 hour an 20 mins....have cried in the toilets by 9:30....and literally within 15 mons of being at my desk was jumped on with something urgent. It sucks.

Hubs said last night that if I'm not preg again by nov I can hand my notice in without another job to go to (I am on 3 months notice so almost impossible to find another job whilst still working), so I have that to hold on to....but it may be sooner if my day gets worse!

Cath we missed you yest!!!! Hope you are ok chick.

I'll catch up properly tonight....I may be breaking my alcohol ban....

Xx

Awww Cupcake. :hugs: sweetheart! I hope it gets better!

Bailey, glad you have the day off tomorrow! What are you and OH gonna do? And yup! Still testing! Saving my 2nd FRER for tomorrow (48 hours from the first) to see if the line progresses but doing ICs every morning like a crazy woman!

Cath, glad you were able to cheer your nan up! And I can't believe OH has lost the car keys twice in what, 2 weeks!? Hahah, I have the feeling he always keeps you on your toes ;) I'm good thanks, still finding it hard to believe. I have to register at my new surgery (dropping forms in today) and then get an appt with the doctor to see if he looks at the situation kindly and will refer me onto EPU for my 6week scan to check for ectopic. I am sure I will bawl if he says no (especially cause my old doctor before we moved said yes even before I was pg), but really hoping he says yes!

Cheryl, you must be so good at what you do to be booked up all week! Go you! Do you run your own business as a mobile hairdresser, or are you a part of a team/company?

Aw cupcake :hugs: Hun keep ur chin up lovely. Cx

Tawn yeah work for myself so so busy I used to work 6 days a wk 13hr shifts every day but I've cut back I try to do 4 or 5 days alway do Atleast 8 hrs a day but if this pregnancy is successful I'm cutting down to wed,fri sat and just do we'd late I'm not wanting to over do it. Xx

Aww cupcake I hope it gets better hun :hugs:

Tawn - my mum and dad are coming to visit and we are looking after their dog for a couple of nights which will be fun so hopefully it will be sunny and we can take them both out for a nice long walk. Can't wait to see your frer tomorrow too lol!!

Cheryl - that's a good idea cutting down. I've made sure I've not picked up any extras from now on so just doing 35 hours a week unless I get called in on call. Take it easy lady!!

Awww Cupcake,:hugs: i hope your ok hun, i know its horrible being in a job you dont like, hopefully in 9 months time you can give it up for a few months/Weeks! You def deserve a drink tonight lovely.

Ahhhh Tawn hes a nuisance!! i could literally kill him!! Have you rung your EPAU yourself and explain to them you prev had an ectopic your now pregnant again so could you self refer or would you need a Drs referal? My Epau take self referals which is fab, i love the nurses there they are so nice aswell.

Cheryl you must be excellent to constantly be busy like that hun! thats really good!! i agree with you though about dropping your hours/days, your health comes first doesnt it hun?

Bailey - Dog Sitting! Yay!! does Bailey get on with him/her?

Ladies iv officially given up on my body lol, iv noted the days iv had pos OPKs and noted everything else but its literally doing my head in now so im just gonna see what happens in the next couple of days - my nipples are still extremelly sore! xxx

Cath - your oh and keys lol!! Men are bloody useless hehe!

Yeah bailey loves Rebus although rebus is younger and has a lot more energy so knackers bailey out lol!!

God our bodies like to keep us guessing don't they Cath!

Thanks Cath, that is a good idea. I might try that right now!

GRRR nope, no self referral. She was very nice about it, but I have to go through a GP. So that means I have to try and get registered with our new doctor ASAP and then hope that he will give me the referral. Uhg, kind of makes me want to go to my old doctor and try and get the referral as I am worried this new doctor (this mythical being I haven't even met yet!) won't be keen on the early scan....

oh im sorry hun!!! Tell your new GP that you HAVE to have an early scan cause of the previous EP!! tell him you need it at 6/7 weeks and if he doesnt send you then he is stupid!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->