Lucky thread

A cath those smileys lmfao :haha:

Bailey try and chill Hun I'm para too as both times I've seen hb then miscarried... PMA all the way Hun... I hav a no :sex: rule till 12 wks lol poking and wanking all the way lol me and hubby hav a joke about this cos my friend doesn't hav sex with her boyfriend and she always said but we do others stuff and I said oh u go down on each othe then?? And she said oh no yuk we do poking and wanking which I find hilarious I've never known anyone over the age of 16 who do tht lol..cx

Cath hope u dont get to upset today Hun...:hugs:

you lot have me in stitches lol x

Night thurl! I'm watching it too, very surreal again so far!! Sweet dreams hun!

Cupcake - yeah I agree with mrs d, she has a much better way with words than me!! We will all be here for you to chat to if and when you need us!! Hope it all goes well for you big hugs :hugs:

Seems like everybody's been very chatty today. Haven't read back will have to try and skim through the pages! Just got home from going to the movies with OH and saw the Bourne Legacy. I wanted to show you guys a picture I took last evening right outside the balcony of our apartment. Since it seems to have been a sign for some on this thread so I'm hoping it's a sign for me and OH...

R5jhjzCYTKUdYjrNVzFslqIJVrdWEj6Lk1pKw2WFoslaDk0UAvd8sSMWXMypzkzb6Pb-jOmnF7U

a double rainbow :) OH and I could actually see the end of the brighter rainbow in the park next to our building (you could see the end better in real life then in the picture). I saw one a couple of days ago too but I didn't get a picture of that one :(

Well got to help OH do the dishes now! :dishes: He washes, I dry lol

Aw that's cute Shellie he washes you dry!! I can't see your pic though!

I'm finally up to date :happydance:

I just get to the end of your chattiness for today and you all go to bed hmmmph

Maybe it's the nice weather making everyone sleepy or maybe the fact that most of us were up soooo late chatting last night???

Cupcake thanks for posting pics of your cakes they look scummy you have a real talent x

Welcome back fletch we've missed you xx

Shellie I can't see your pic hun try reposting it x

I hate Monday's at work they are always manic with issues from over the weekend, cupcake I hope all goes as well as possible for you tomorrow x

Cath I hope you are ok :hugs: x

I'm still up mrs d! Currently getting very emotional watching the closing ceremony!!

I'm not Mrs D! Dont think I'll sleep much tonight! Thankyou, I love making them!

Have you had a lovely weekend?

Cheryl enjoy your cuddles x

Thurl glad you had a nice meal out x

Bailey sorry the weather didn't behave for you today but I'm sure your fur baby enjoyed having you to herself today and you deserved your day off after all the extra shifts you have been doing lately x

Mummy I hope you manage to get lots of vitamins into your poor hubby so that he's up for bding x

Leinz if you are about I hope all goes well with your teeth extraction tomorrow x

Poppy how exciting now you are feeling baby moving x

Thanks mrs d, bailey has loved our day off together, love my furry baby!

Glad you had such a lovely weekend! Are you in work tomorrow too?

Oh I hope you manage to sleep tonight cupcake, it awful when you can't sleep :hugs: I'm sure it will all be fine tomorrow hun xxxxx

Yes it's been good thanks Cupcake I always enjoy going to Alderney it's so laidback a bit of a time warp really and their Alderney week celebrations are such a laugh, I'm shattered now though x

I hope work is better than you expect tomorrow. Do you get lots of freebies from your work?

Yeah back to work tomorrow then test results Tuesday morning eeeek then next op on Friday on the plus side at least it's a short week haha

Bailey Did you say you don't start til 10 but then you've got a 12 hour shift??? Or am I imagining it?

Almost, i start at 12 and have a 10 hour shift lol. I'll be knackered by 10pm!!

I hope it all goes well for you this week mrs d, praying that it all will and everything was caught early xxxx

It sounds lovely....Thanks mrs d, I hope so to, I'm sure I will tell you all all about it tomorrow. Er yes lots, but after 9 years the novelty has gone! Xx

Yeah you will be knackered, your shifts are soooo long. As you get bigger are you able to do shorter shifts? Your job is very hands on are there lighter duties you can do?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->