Lucky thread

Yeah I will be able to, it's just tough at the mo because people don't know so I'm still having to move hoists and stuff. Another reason I can't wait til week 12!!

But the shifts won't get any shorter. It's ok though whenever I feel tired I can sit down for a bit (once everyone knows lol)

I have just stuffed my face with dairymilk with honeycomb bits yummy I'm sure my thyroid issues are making me crave chocolate more than normal well that's what I'm telling dh anyway

I can't stop eating though and I can't do any strenuous exercise coz of my throat surgery and now I'm missing half my thyroid my metabolism isnt as quick I don't think as my clothes are starting to feel tight. I've been a uk size 10 for years but I think I'm approaching a 12 now, well at least it's a good excuse to go out and buy some new clothes

oh really? I'll try attaching it ...

Attachments

• Rainbow.png
    Rainbow.png
    420.1 KB · Views: 6
Oooh lovely Shellie!!!

And mrs d buying new clothes is always fun!!

What's with the fashion lark during the Olympic ceremony?? I don't get what fashion and a load of models has to do with the price of a gold medal?!!

Lovely rainbow shellie x

Well ladies I'm shattered I need to go to bed, cupcake I'm sure everything will be ok tomorrow at work x

Sleep tight everyone xx

Me too! Annoyed with oh coz he promised he'd be home by 10.30 and he's not, quel surprise!

Hope you manage to sleep ok cupcake!

Night everyone, sleep well.

Oh and now I've deffo had enough of the ceremony Russell brand is singing!! Bedtime!!

Shellie those rainbows are so beautiful! A sure sign that this is your bfp cycle xxx

Oh ladies I didn't go to sleep and I watched take that and listening to Gary Barlow singing the words to that song made me seriously cry after what he and his wife have just been through!!! Buckets of tears!!!

I fell asleep in it and missed take that grrrr

Isn't prince Harry's official name prince Henry though?

Goodnight Ladies. Still early here. (Eastern US) A little after 9pm.

Shellie: Loved the double rainbow. I'm sure thats your sign! This is the month! :hugs:

Duck: New clothes... are always a plus. I love chocolate, also. I've been spending the last few days eating all the foods I'm going to miss for a bit. Corn on the cob, steak... I also have had this craving for chicken tenders. :) Praying for the best of news for you this week. :hugs:

Bailey: Wow! 10hr shifts! I hope you get to break and rest often. I'm so glad I don't do that. I worked until 34 weeks with DD. I had to go on maternity leave early because of OB putting me on bedrest for high blood pressure. It worked... I was so disappointed at the time... Only allowed 12 weeks leave but I didn't want to use any of it before baby was here... And half was gone like that. I didn't go back to work because DD was born with birth defects... But thats another long story. :)

AFM: A little nervous about tomorrow and the coming days. But, I'm sure those that love me, don't do so because of my teeth.

Thurl – so glad you’re feeling better hun.

Cupcake – it’s ok to feel really raw with emotion still and hopefully people will be sensitive to that. Can you ask someone to make an announcement for you (without you around) to ask the other staff not to mention it to you? That might make things easier if you know no one’s going to bring it up and you can just talk about it if you want to, with the people you want to talk about it with. Xx

Oh, and your cakes look AMAZING!

Leinz – thinking of you hun. I agree that those who love you will still do so until you get your teeth back towards the end of the year. I hope you’re feeling ok about it. Is there a reason why you’ll be without them for so long?

Mrs D – Yay for a short week x

Bailey – You were up heaps late lovely! Enjoy a sleep in and try to take things easy at work. I saw Russell Brand singing too and lost interest… :D

Poppy – That’s exciting you’re getting movement now. Might sound silly but DD is 2 now and I still miss that feeling of her moving inside me. It’s the most amazing thing! And yes, Prince Harry’s real name is Henry (I’m an Aussie and I knew that!!).

AFM - Hubby seems a little better today, but DD and I did leave him for the morning just to rest on his own (we went to playgroup). He's in bed now but she's down for a nap too so I'm alone with my BnB! Haha.

Hating my body right now... I feel pregnant, which is ridiculous seeing as I'm just finishing with AF. I just hate that I've gone from feeling like I know what my body's doing to feeling betrayed and clueless!

It's d day :(.....

I think my morning sickness has returned....or maybe I never had morning sickness it was just work dread sickness....

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->