nesSAH

Ladies with BFP are.....

Toothfairy Due 4th Dec
Love 1623
Mighty mum
Wiggler
Bumpblues

Anyone else!? Oh seaweed out guru also!

Freaking out over here!!! I tested my hcg out... Today 2 faint lines!!!

I dunno if it's left over stuff or the real deal.

I tested because my back kills and I had stomach cramps.... Omg!!!

Dani!!!!!!! Wow! Where are you in cycle? I lost count!? Let's see a photo

I'm 9dpo according to FF. Link in my chart. I've a pic on my phone how do I upload it? I'm not at home x

Oh no! I never figured out how to upload from phone I have always had to email them to myself and do from laptop. That sounds really promising if you're 9dpo!!! How exciting!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see photo!!!!

Woohoo Dani.
Toothfairy - I was wondering about what u ment by the control line on the pregnancy test fading out? How does that happen?

Love1623 I always get the terms control line and test line muddled so I'll try explain what I mean and maybe someone will correct me. You know when you first test positive and the positive line is very very faint and you squint to see it, but the other line that says the test has worked is really strong? Well as time goes on I think it goes the exact opposit. The line that is positive goes really dark and takes all the dye a d the other line that says its worked is very very faint as your positive is that strong no dye left! Mine still hasn't got to that so was worrying me?

Danirose I really hope that's a new pregnancy for u. Fingers crossed!!! Keep testing to make sure the line gets darker. I was still getting positives about 2-3 weeks after miscarriage but they eventually faded so I knew it was left over hcg and not a new pregnancy.

Dani did you ever test and get negative after mc? Think bumpblues is in same situation

Yes good point tooth fairy. If u had a negative before, it's more likely to be a new pregbancy yay

Ahh I c toothfairy. Thanks for explaining. I think ur fine no need to worry cause there has got to be a control line no matter what to show test worked correctly :)
I just took a frer this morning control line is very light compared to test line. But control is still there I'm 19dpo

Today marks furthest I've got with pregnancies this time around. Last mc was 6+4. I'm not worried though as I threw up for the 1st time today!!!!! Obviously lots of hormones with this one.

Ahh I c toothfairy. Thanks for explaining. I think ur fine no need to worry cause there has got to be a control line no matter what to show test worked correctly :)
I just took a frer this morning control line is very light compared to test line. But control is still there I'm 19dpo

Can I see a photo?? Is it more positive than the one I posted here yesterday at 26dpo?

wooooo!!! congratulations Dani!! so fantastic :happydance:

toothfairy, yay for throwing up? haha! so happy for you! i had my hcg tested by bloods when i was pg last time at 8 weeks my numbers were over 41000 and i still had a control line. it was lighter than the test line but it was still very much there. i wish i could help to take the worry away. :hugs:

welcome bumpblues. so sorry about your losses :hugs: i really hope this is a new pregnancy for you.

i am so happy that i made the wait list too :) i am really, really hoping we all get those bfp's this cycle!! tons of sticky :dust: to all of us!

Thank you too scared. We're getting bfps left right and centre today! Where are you in cycle now?

i think i am 3 dpo. i didn't get my cross hairs yet but i think i ov'd on wednesday. i am getting antsy for testing. haha!

Ya for MS haha. Mine test looks almost like yours. Ill post a pic when I get home

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->