Lucky thread

Ment YAY for morning sickness. Wish I had it a lil

Wow, exciting morning!! Congrats Bumpblues and Dani! :happydance: Dani based on your chart I think you must be pregnant!

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/99dd0f36.jpg all from today

Wow what a busy morning! I hope those are all brand new :bfp:s and not left over hcg, keeping my fx!!!!!!!

maybe in 3 weeks or so I can join you all, but right now I'm waiting for AF to finish :growlmad: I hope she'll be gone by tomorrow! I decided to try those softcups ppl keep talking about on this site for TTC, and since I'm on AF I tested it out, and it fits, and no leaking! I tried them previously and never could figure it out but did this time :happydance: I am definitely going to use them after BDing when I'm fertile to see if it helps! And tonight will be day 3 of soy isoflavones. 2 more to go after this. We shall see if it makes O comes sooner!

Dani they all have lines, did you ever get a negative since mc? Have you tried frer?

Shellie I used softcups this and last pregnancy with a big blob of pressed in it before I used it!! ;-)

https://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll143/dani-wkd/e0526030.jpg

Bottom test was bfn from start of week top is first one from today

It sounds like a new pregnancy if u have had previous BFN. Yay!

I can't wait to join u. Having my last night of drinking tonight and then we will start to BD throughout the week

WOW, dani how exciting! I have so got my fx'd for you that this is your BFP! I can't believe how many of you are getting them now! :happydance:

Can you ladies by any chance do me a favor and list what day you O'd after 1st day of m/c bleeding? I am CD17 and just wondering how long I can expect to keep waiting to have a go at joining the BFP club!!!

Shellie I used softcups this and last pregnancy with a big blob of pressed in it before I used it!! ;-)

Awesome :) I bought some zestica the other day but it's a spray. I'm sure I can spray it in the cup before putting it in. It's supposed to not only be sperm friendly, but actually improve motility :happydance:

YAY Dani!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Poppy I think it's time to change the title again!

WOW, dani how exciting! I have so got my fx'd for you that this is your BFP! I can't believe how many of you are getting them now! :happydance:

Can you ladies by any chance do me a favor and list what day you O'd after 1st day of m/c bleeding? I am CD17 and just wondering how long I can expect to keep waiting to have a go at joining the BFP club!!!

CD 25 on FF, but had +opk on CD26 so I'm sure it was CD 26

Dani tht looks very promising Hun... Tawn hang in there I didn't o till cd34 after my mc instead of my usual cd11 so it can take longer so just keep testing. Xx

Dont change it yet. I'm not getting excited unless they darken tomo/day after

Ooo u caught me just in time. I was about to change it. Let me know when ur ready for name to be changed x

Tawn I was cd19/20 when I ovulated instead of 14-17. I didn't bother with fertility friend or temping this month couldn't face it. Just did opks cheap Internet one step ones. Was sure I wasn't gonna ovulate. Good luck flower and try not to worry I think it's normal for it to be a bit late after mc.
Dani and bumpblues fingers crossed cant wait to see progression x x x

My mc started march10th got pow opk on march 23 and started af 7th spotted the day before.

My miscarriage starred March 2 and I ovulated March 26

Looking at the calendar and just realized, I'll be expecting my next period on Mother's Day weekend....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->